*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001462-Romance-In-Paris
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2001462
A erotic short story I wrote to my wife
Romance in Paris


Chapter One






Whatever I am writing here ia purely fiction, though there characters featured in this story are real people who are still living and very much in love with each other. I may not know the places or streets located in the city of Paris. So do forgive me



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





The Eiffel Tower stood in its splendid magnificence along the River Seine and right in front of pinnacle of romance was the Champs De Mars. We decided to walk from the hotel towards the Eiffel Tower. It was a fairly chilly night with a light breeze blowing in a easterly fashion making Laetisha's short skirt of her sleeveless dress lift up slightly. I cannot help looking at my wife's legs secretly, knowing that if she did see me ogling at her, she would feel conscious because it may draw other people's attention to her.



         Which man would not look at her? She had a smile that would melt a man's heart instantly. Eyes that can bore into you in a soft way without you even realising that she is already peering into your through your eyes. What can you say about her lips? No words can be described because I have tasted it soft and luscious texture that makes me want to kiss them tenderly again and again. Yet I still do kiss her this way even today. Those lips of hers make my heart race and flutter every time I kiss it. Makes the experience renewed each time I do.



She had a crown of lion's mane that she wore proudly that makes her hair bounce. Every now and then, when I do hold her from behind, I love to smell the fragrance of her hair. "What do you ever smell in my hair", she would ask. I would just smile and say, "You will never know, hun. It is the smell of love" Her hair trailed down to her shoulder blades and exposes her neck. Her neck is resembles a sculpture that God took his time creating. It was made for touching and kissing. Often I have placed my lips lightly and nibbling and remembering the way her head arches back when my lips touch her soft skinned, light brown neck.



She always said her figure is too big. "I'm fat!" she used to say. I will say she is a voluptuous woman with curves in the right places and in the right way. It makes me always want to hug her from behind. Contouring my body with hers and feeling my cock on her butt. My lips on her neck and her hair on my face. Every time it is always new.



I let her soft hands go and took a step back in the pretext of seeing something else and turned quickly to ogle at my wife's leg and hoping to God that He will send a stronger breeze for just a fraction of a second s that I can glimpse the curve of my wife's bubble. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks and turned swiftly with a smile and just for a minute, because of my imagination, I got caught. "Priyan! You are forever trying to catch a glimpse of my butt", said Laetisha in a hushed voice



"What can I do? It is the perfect bubble that I love so much. I can never get enough of it"



"Yes and you do it so openly that people are looking" and she took my hands and smiled. I just leaned in to kiss her softly. Her arms encircle my neck and I held her hips. We just stood there fr a minute when she broke from the kiss and said, "Hurry! Before they close the Tower"



Both of us walked swiftly down the street and saw the looming Eiffel Tower approaching us majestically. N matter how a person saw it, no one can describe the magic of romance that surrounded the Tower without having to be near it. The lights and the ambience itself was powerful. I felt my wife grip my hands slightly hard in anticipation. She could not wait to go up to the Tower and yet her fear of height was also making her heart race.



We made it to the Tower in time. We were the last two couples to go up the Tower. The other couple were a handsome tall French and in his arm was a brunette was about the height of Laetisha. We looked out of the elevator and found the view breathtaking. The view got better as we went higher. The air grew chillier, which made Laetisha lean more closer into me and I wrapped my arms around her. The she looked u with a sparkling smile and kissed my lips lightly. I flicked my tongue along the ridge of her lips lightly which made her close her eyes.



Then the lift slowed to a stop and the gate opened. Both of us stepped out to the platform and turned left while the other couple turn right. We walked on for another few metres and Laetisha stopped and went closer to the fenced railing. It gave me great pleasure to see amazement on her face. The wind was blowing more strongly now and I could see Laetisha's silky, soft upper thighs., which now I have a sudden urge to touch.



I stood behind her and watched the short dress envelope my wife's gorgeous hourglass figure, accentuating her curves and making me want her more. Now the wind, as though sensing my escalating primal needs, blew hard and made her skirt fly up a little more high, revealing her black g-string that sat snugly on the cleavage of her firm, soft bubble butt. She was oblivious to what was happening behind her and was enamoured by the scenic view of Paris. I kept watching, entranced, as she moved her stance from one leg to another, making her succulent orbs move and jiggle.



I was getting hard. The height at which we were standing and my beautifully sexy wife's body in plain view was too much to take. I took a step forward and approached Laetisha slowly but surely of the intent I in my mind. With a cheeky smile, I let my hands slip in front of my wife while she stood in front of the fenced railing and groped her large, soft breasts that often I had sucked on in the comfort of our home.



I leaned in front and took a I trailed my lips to her ears and lightly flicking my tongue and nibbling her earlobes and whispering, "I love you, baby". She did not answer anything except letting out a soft moan and arching her neck. Slowly, I bent my head down and placed my lips on her sensuous neck and kissed it. Her hands went up to my head and grabbed my hair softly. I trailed my tongue to the smooth shoulders, which were exposed, to my delight.



I softly pinched her nipples the way she always loved when she grew horny. I knew exactly what to do with them as I alternated between fondling her breast a little hard but not too hard to cause discomfort. Just the right way to get her engines revving. My left hand fingers trailed her thighs up her skirt, exposing them and feeling the smooth, silky softness. I continued kissing and biting her neck while she wriggled slowly and dance a slow, cosmic dance of passion which made her rub her beautiful butt on my hard cock. The more I kissed and bit her, the more she arched her back and rubbed my cock with her butt.



Her butt's softness on my cock was becoming unbearable. But I had to keep control. Time to create a change of pace. I got up and turned her around and kissed her sweet lips lightly. I licked her lips and tasted her sweetness. Then she responded with and urgency by crushing her lips and snaking her tongue into mine and tasting me in the process. Her hands dropped to the front of my soft pants and felt her groping my hardness and gripping it strongly.



My lioness, then, found the groove of my neck and bit it lightly. Now I got the cat out of the hunt, I thought chuckling. My right hand dropped to the front and lifted up her skirt and found the spot that gave heaven's delight. My left hand went up to her left breast and squeezed it hard. With my left hand busy, my right hand rubbed her pussy lightly through her soft g-string, which was like second skin. This made my hand quiver in delight as I began to trace the outline of her pussy lips with the tips of my fingers that sent a gasp out of her.



I kept on lightly tracing the lips, feeling it swell with my touch and feeling the outline of her clitoris hardening a little. The wetness of her swollen pussy began to trace on her silken g-string and it grew wet. 'She's ready", I thought. I began to lift her skirt higher as I slowly went on my knees, revealing her taut tummy, tracing kisses around her navel and hips. It is those curves that I really admire when she steps out of her shower. The way she walks that makes her hips sway and the very movement makes her butt jiggle lightly. Everything about her just makes me want to take her right there and then.



I could smell her fragrance from where I was kneeling. It was driving me crazy. This pussy I was facing was made just for me to taste, love and worship. I turned my head to movement from the right and from the corner of my eye I saw the couple, who were with us in the lift, watching us eagerly. The woman was leaning into the man and was gently stroking his chest while the man was fondling her butt. Both their eyes never blinking and unwavering while they expectantly waited for my act of passion to begin.



Laetisha wondered why I had stopped and turned to the direction I was looking. Then, before she could do anything, I plunged my mouth into her eagerly waiting pussy, which was now swollen and dripping wet. I rubbed my face vigorously and with fervour with the increased fragrance that emanated from my wife's nether lips. Each time I rub my whole face, she would arch more and tilt her pussy towards me. As I looked up, her eyes were spying on the couple on what they were doing.



I looked up and saw that the couple were still in the same place but their position had changed. The woman was on her knees and had the man's 7 inch hard cock out of his pants zipper and was sucking it slowly. I smiled and moved the flimsy g-string to the side and let my tongue do its magic. I flicked my tongue lightly at her clitoris and took a long swipe along the lips of her cunt, which made Laetisha groan and sigh. I used my finger to toy with her by inserting into her pussy just an inch that made her sigh even more loudly. In the distance, I could hear the man panting hard and the wet sucking sound of the woman fervently sucking him.



This made me lick my now horny wife to sheer ecstasy. The licking became more vigorous as her emotions and actions fuel my desire to make her cum on my face. I plunged my fingers hard into her pussy while I licked her clit hard and wildly. She was gyrating to an unheard music that connected in her mind and made her dance on my face. I knew she was about to cum soon and I could now hear the man groaning in desire as his woman sucked him harder. Then I heard the woman groan. I turned lightly, without taking my tongue off my wife, and saw that the man had picked up the woman and just plunged in to her pussy in a standing doggie style that had made her groan with delight. Then the man just pounded her like a mad man while still looking at Laetisha. Laetisha turned away and looked at me and I winked at her. She smiled a naughty smile that told me the devil in her had surfaced and I now got up and turned her around.



She held on to the fence and bent down in the same standing doggie position while I got my hard cock out of the confines of my pants through the zipper. I let my Laetisha feel my cock at the entrance of her love hole and the slowly entered her inch by inch. It was the way that I knew would make her crazy with desire at the impending feeling of totally engulfing my cock with her pussy. When my hip touched her soft butt, she gave a soft cry and I started to pound her by increasing speed. I saw her looking at the other couple while their act itself fuelled her lust for me.



As I pounded Laetisha hard, I slipped my arm around her waist and reached for her clitoris and started to rub it faster and faster as her pussy began to grip the length of my hard cock, giving us both the pleasure that we sought. Just then both of us heard the woman cry in an orgasm followed by the man groaning hard. This made me fuck my Laetisha harder than ever, causing her to grip the iron fence hard to brace against the pounding I was giving her.



I leant my body into my wife's back and groped her breasts while fingering her furiously and still fucking her like a mad man. Nothing mattered anymore. Not the couple. Not Eiffel Tower. Not Paris. Just me and my sweet Laetisha giving each other the pleasure we always gave each other. Then she cried out in pleasure in an orgasm that made her legs weak and quiver as I felt her going limp. She reached out behind and grabbed my hair hard and I still fucked her like a mad man and then I came into her pussy, feeling a million stars bursting like fireworks in my mind as I closed my eyes. I could feel my cum shoot into her as she convulsed lightly with each shot.



With my strength, I held her up and leant her into the fence and pressed myself into her with my cock still quivering in her pussy. Then my cock slipped out going limp ad I fingered and fondled her pussy while she sighed with my touches. I turned her around and started kissing her with passion and love that I have felt for her ever since I fell in love with her. And she responded with equally passion and love. When our eyes opened, she gave a devil's smile and said, "Wow! What did I do to deserve this punishment?"



"Simple, hun. The wind was just being naughty and kept showing your gorgeous bubble butt to me. Since I can't punish the wind, I decided to punish you", I said, with an equal smile."



I saw the gleam of passion, not yet sated, in her eyes. I knew my lioness. Once the lioness was hungry, she never stops until she is fully satisfied. "I am not done with you yet. I know our hotel room has a balcony that needs us to view Paris from there", she said and her hand squeezed my cock hard.



"Yes, your Highness. You only need to bid your humble servant" and I followed her to the lift, where the other couple awaited. Both of us entered the lift and looked at the other couple and gave each other a knowing smile. The lift descended in silence but the atmosphere was raring to burst out in lust and passion. A while later, when the lift reached the ground level, we all just turned our own ways not looking back.



My wife was walking with a passion filled smile that she always has whenever she gets a good fuck by me. But it was never enough for her until we fall down in our beds and sleep through the cool night.





The End














                             

5

         



© Copyright 2014 Darksword (darksword at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001462-Romance-In-Paris