*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001489-Morning-mishap
Rated: GC · Other · Other · #2001489
Ravings of an idiot
I have heard the song. I have seen the light. The whole theme of earth is absurdity, yet so many expect us to accept this and just go on in our refinements. Religion is a mass of variations on the macabre and the absurd. Not a wonder that there are so many criminals and wars. It makes no sense to anyone, yet they are all somehow brain-bashed until they at least profess some of their belief in such odd rules and regs as their “faith” hands down. Colorful histories blended with unusable rules driving us to dance as whirling dervishes in the insanity of their madness. Do all of these things right, and then we will pluck you from here to spread the infection of our fantasy to other worlds. C’mon baby, die for me. As the armies of the Prince of Peace amass along the borders to conquer yet another “nation” of the infidels.
© Copyright 2014 overthere (overthere48 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001489-Morning-mishap