*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001734-The-Mistake
by smlj
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #2001734
It appears a woman has made a grave mistake
Standing on the sand, looking out at the sea, there was a beautiful stillness. The waves crashed over each other, and my heart yearned for yesterday. If only she had been there at the train station. Things may have turned out differently. But she had decided to take another path. It was the wrong path.. She should have known this is how it would end.
Back at the house, all is quiet as well. Nothing out of place. The life we could have had together would have been amazing. More amazing then she could have imagined. She decided it wasn't what she wanted though. She had tried to escape me instead of meet me face to face..
Maybe she was scared. Sure she was. That's no excuse. The rules were made by me for a reason. Down in the basement there is a scuffle. She is still trying to escape
Heading down the basement stairs, it appears the basement door is open. Once again she made another mistake. Will she ever learn?
And there she is lying on the floor. She hadn't known that the door handle would taze her once she touched it. Hopefully she is alive, the life that awaits us can still be.
© Copyright 2014 smlj (jlm1981 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2001734-The-Mistake