*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002300-Announcement-of-What-is-Left
Rated: E · Bulletin · Other · #2002300
This is to announce a series of stories about a zombie apocalypse that will be released.
This is to announce a series of stories I will be publishing on writing.com. The series is titled What is Left and it follows a group of teenagers trying to survive a zombie-like apocalypse. The series will be divided into eight episodes and they will be released once a week similar to a television series. An Introduction that is separate from the main story line will be released on August 9, 2014. The first episode in the series will be released on September 13, 2014 and then every Saturday another episode will be released. The eighth and final episode will be released on November 1, 2014. Depending on the feedback I get I may or may not write a second season. Become a fan to be alerted when new episodes are released. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you are now looking forward to What is Left.
© Copyright 2014 Heisenburg (heisenburg2173 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002300-Announcement-of-What-is-Left