*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002566-The-longest-dark---visit-to-a-sandcastle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Serial · Action/Adventure · #2002566
There is a powerful amulet capable of destroying an army but it comes with a price.
Arc prelude
A theif was asked to guide back an amulet .
He sailed the dark seas of the planed faced world known as ElmelDish. It is far from Earth and its people live in medival way of life ,well some of them . The search for the amulet took three years, in the third year the theif found an island in the east and went out of the ship to trade. It was fate or bad luck that he found the merchant.He got off the ship early and in the busy street gazed his eyes on the harlots that walked around .He would have approached them but he did not have the money and not until he sold his gems anyway."Why do I get the feeling I am going to die ?" he said to himself."Is it the lack of sex or that nobody knows my name ?" Prince Vincent spared his life so he can bring the amulet that is destined to overthrow him.

"No he is a King now ." he knew , he knew the secret plot to overthrew Agme .
Being an ordinary man he could do nothing to prevent the set of events that have taken place.He finally saw a similing woman and smiled back. He was happy to find one at last. However as the woman approached Theif saw the sword strapped in her leg."I am an ordinary man ,do not harm me." he spoke softly.

"Follow me " That was all she said. Theif followed he went to a abandoned part of the dock where the woman disappered.He sighed.However he screamed when he saw the body of the woman in the sea floating...
"He he she did her purpose in life and now the chosen is standing before me."a man in hood spoke.They walked into a dark alley. Theif looked at him with pity "Was that neccessary?"
"A Million corpses is required to get Vincent 's attention."the man said.
"So You're the merchant ,you have it " Thief spoke.
"See for Yourself" Theif saw the dark circled amulet in it was the head of a dragon eating a snake looking fish. "How much?"
"Your gems and skins all. In case you're thinking of a bargain or not buying this ,Remember You will DIE as soon as you leave."the merchant said.The Theif went back to his the ship and carried all the goods ot the alley , a group of armed man followed and he dropped the goods and run away.Theif ran to another alley to find a man wating for him."Now who are you?"
"The Retard does not remember faces of names."He said and gave the amulet.
"My name is Calim ,I am the contact for the prince so treat me with kindness, please!" Theif said. The merchant laughed and gave the amulet to Calim."This is a very difficult mission , I know your plan Calim. "
"Stop , or I'll die here."Calim said.
"Once you get the amulet even heroes die."
Theif spoke in confidence" The tyrant 's to be stopped."
The man spoke"Go to the temple CALIM you're chosen"Suddenly the cries of vultures were heard ,Calim ran.He barely escaped the alley when he got hit by an arrow then another ,then another until he bled and crawled to the ground .

He reached the dock and stood up suddenly , out of random he attacked a man in the crowd and tried to stike him with his knife.The man dodged and took out his sword .The man sliced Calim's face and both his face and his hat split and fell to the ground , but that was not over the body of Calim fought and fought endlessly till the poor man remains were a pool of blood and his meat. Then Calim died.
Calim's news reached his father the knight of Agme.A small city of same fate as Calim , A sand castle.

"My poor son"he cried ."how much lives should that cursed artifact take ! "



Arc
Chapter one My name is Vincent


He saw her crying after it was over . Blood was dripping Down her legs.He tried to wipe it off with his shirt but the girl only scratched him , Vincent only kissed her in return. That's the best one I have had in ...looks like she 's mad at me for breaking her hymen .He looked at her rage filled eyes "Hey spread those legs I am not done yet. There was panic and silence in the streets .Vincent loved that .Being an evil prince of an evil race required him to do just that other wise a rumor would spread that he is weak in bed like he is in everything else . The Aagme people were losing their faith in the new leader , His mom think he is a pussy .His sister shows fake affection to keep him on a leash , his girlfriend doesn't, enjoy his bastard antics anymore and vowed revenge , His town people were slowly murdering honest people . The worst part was he knew that he would be betrayed. Vincent continued doing her for hours until he heard a voice " Your grace enough " Vincent turned to see his grand wizard and smiled "Plan to enjoy her your self Nizubite don't even dream " Vincent saw a grim look on Nizubite and shrugged . "I need new clothes and some band aid she is a wolverine. Nizubite came back with clothes "King there is a grave matter about the artifact . I need you in the ritual room . " he left . Garhuld walked in the street "It's night Vincent oh hell what did you do? " Despite his hulking size gar looked like a frightened child. Vincent was sure about Calim's death he failed him . He was also aware of a stupid prophecy of a chosen cunt sent to seize his throne and possibly nail his sister and ex certainly both. "Fuck it Garbuge " the girl escaped his grip and ran away ."She called me a sex cripple ." Garhuld looked at him with pity "Doesn't justify it friend . The Mage is calling for a ritual about the amulet . Right after your dad's death I don't know what's going on ."








© Copyright 2014 Nosferatu64 (cassidycarver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002566-The-longest-dark---visit-to-a-sandcastle