*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002646-Days-of-Snow-Sample
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Death · #2002646
Young girl with difficult past ebbing forth to gain herself back
Chapter 1


Days of Snow and random encounters


*SYLVIA*


I wake slowly my heart seeping tears already I know today is Tuesday, December 23, 2036 a day I remember every year and dread its coming. I will not be interacting with many... Getting up, I look across at my clock it's already 8:54am and everyone knows to just avoid me, they know I'll be sure to do the same. Blinking a few times, I allow my eyes to adjust to the light reflected from the snow on the balcony... Snow I use to love it so much this snow was once my soul now it bears the greatest burden upon my heart, so much has passed and left me far behind lost in forever.
Heading over to my closet I pick something warm but offer me the freedom of movement. I intend to be out in the cold for that is where I find I can be closest to Seth... I feel so empty on this day. Alexis is probably worried sick after I telling him I needed to be alone that this break needed to be our break from each other. It is only temporary. He seemed alright, however, I saw Kevin's eyes grow extremely sad at this idea. I grab my long aquamarine silk dress with frills at the end, strapless and tying in the back. I'll need Darien's help with this one... otherwise I will have to wear something else. I sigh and slip into it along with my silk aquamarine panties and strapless bra I pull up aquamarine nylons then grab my silk shall. Grabbing my three inch stilettos and doing up my hair in my diamond scrunches. Clutching my iphone I gather up my house keys along with my minaudiere clutch purse, slinging it over my right shoulder. Tying my bell to my neck, I open my door and see Darien's door is wide open I tilt my head confused some. Then look back and forth in case mother is around since she has returned she has done absolutely nothing to improve my recovery mood...
"Darien?" I walk carefully across the hall and Darien is sitting on his bed with Faithful in his hands.
"Huh? Oh hey Sylvia...what do you need?" Darien asks half cheerfully as I hear Faithful purr at me.
Isn't it obvious she needs you to tie up the back of her dress! Sheesh you are clueless Darien!" Faithful slams himself shut and prompts him to me with a quick flicker of his pages.
Faithful, is full of life as always happy, usually... I giggle at Faithfull's commit. Faithful is Darien's magical book passed down from Dad after I had been abducted back in October, Halloween during our party Faithful can talk but only Darien is suppose to be able to hear him...but somehow I am an exception...I'm always an exception to rules it seems just like I was not suppose to have a male Counterpart...but that didn't stop me from getting Dez apparently I am the first to have a male counterpart let alone to have two counter parts...Yay my uniqueness...It is going to get me killed some day...
"Quiet you! -Darien places Faithful on his side table and Faithful whimpers- Not now Faithful Sylvia needs my hands if I am to tie up her dress. You can be at least that patient can't you? Or do you want Sylvia to hold you?" Darien motions me over and I grab Faithful up off the table he chuckles as Faithful purrs.


© Copyright 2014 Lotussyn (lotussyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002646-Days-of-Snow-Sample