*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002736-Candyland-RomanceTales-of-a-stalker--C1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #2002736
A stalker tries his hardest to get the girl of his dreams to notice him. Dark/Comedy.
Brandon was a quiet cat boy. Never doing anything to make people notice him. In school he always turned in his work on time and was considered a B+ student. Average looking, 5'8" with brown hair and blue eyes. Kind of slim, but also kind of heavy-set. His fur was a white with brown and spotting. He was usually caught with something in his mouth, like a toothpick or pen, which he claimed chewing on them would help him concentrate. He didn't socialize much, so he never got to know anyone or hear any gossip.

One day he was sitting lazily at his desk, pencil in his mouth nearly chewed in half, waiting for the class to start. The bell rang and then the teacher strolled in. She was a tall blonde squirrel with glasses with pink frames. Her brown eyes always seemingly full of life. She really did seem to enjoy her life in general. For a high school teacher she was quite bubbly and seemed in normal conversation to be somewhat of a happy-go-lucky airheaded blonde, outside normal conversations however, she could match wits with the greatest of minds. She normally worked in the social studies class, however, she was proficient enough to work with practically anything else so on occasion they would send her to work in another class if another teacher went ill.

Her name was Mrs Lauren, and today she had not sat down. Brandon noticed this and knew she must have something she considered important to announce. He lazily shifted his head to the right to look towards her. "Alright, class. Settle down." She said in her usual cheery voice,"We have a new student today. And she's-" He had stopped paying attention after that. What did he care about some new kid he probably wouldn't pay any attention to anyway? He would pick certian words out words out once in awhile, only a few stood out. "Foreign Exchange" was part of it. "Spunky personality" another. He rolled his eyes. He hated when she did this. She would go on and on about the newcomer and then have them stand in the room like they would be the next rising star of the class. It sickened him. She was finally finishing up about 5 minutes into the class time,"And here she is... Cho Honou!" And then she walked in...

Cho walked in and Brandon immediatly sat upright. She was a bat girl, standing roughly 5'4", with long white fluffy pigtails with thin braids and neon beads. Her eyes were large and purple, with white around them, teal eyeshadow and thick black eyeliner. Her ears were large and black with numerous peircings. Most of her body seemed black with the exception of her fluffy white chest. She had gorgeous wings folded up behind her, their undertone was teal and the overtone was black. Her tail was kind of thick around the base and tapered to the tip. Her nose was also pierced on the right side. She was dressed in a relatively short skirt that was black and pleated with silver chains belted around it. Her shirt was a full-length purple corset with a single thin strap going around her left shoulder.

She walked in and put her left hand on her hip, her tail flicking back and forth slowly as she began to talk about herself. He couldn't stop stareing at her. Everything about her was beautiful. Even her voice. He had heard that bat voices were pretty from his older brother who was off at college, but he couldn't imagine what her singing must sound like. He wanted to get to know her, understand her, be hers and have her be his. But as of now, she didn't know him. He slumped at that realization. He wasn't any good at socializing, but figured he could try. If all else failed he could atleast gaze longingly at her from a distance..



© Copyright 2014 Wolf of Worlds (novastarpaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002736-Candyland-RomanceTales-of-a-stalker--C1