*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002789-Chaos
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #2002789
Randomness. I type what is on my mind. Close your eyes and let the chaos seep in!
Burn, burn through the rough minds of the abyss of chaos. He stands before you now and smiles with oak trees withering, darkening and gazing upon you with malice. He is all what you fear and all of what you hate but he is all of what you are, his name is Chaos.

Chaos, oh chaos, why do you plague me with your dreams? Chaos, oh chaos, why do you insist that we are but one of the same breed? Bind me with control, control is what you are but how can one control me when we are but a mere moth, flowing to the same flame? Chaos, are you me? Or am I you? Confusion sets in and I must control my mind. Chaos is what extinguishes my flame of passion, my life is controlled by you. I must fight against you, to control you, you are nothing but me! Keep me alive, just for entertainment, am I not entertaining you, you who watches as I suffer from this chaos! This chaos that is you. Why do you exist? Why do I exist to take you? Who controls you? Is it me? Is it the flow of this world? Mother nature? Is it human nature? I suffer but we are both sufferers, this is the path that you have set for me. We cannot exist without one another. We are nothing but two sides of the same coin.

I must reorganize my thoughts but you keep hindering me! Chaos go away! Go back to the flames of hell that you came from. Stop plaguing me! I have control of my life, my soul, you are nothing but an inconvenience. I must concentrate to keep you at bay. You exist because of me! I am your creator not the other way around! Expel this chaos from my mind and exist in physical form, as I break you in half with my bare hands. Dispel this nightmare you have enchanted upon me.

The curse grow stronger as I grow stronger against your chaos. Chaos that overshadows my mind and binds me once again. Oh, the pain! The sorrow! The inflicted wounds! You keep coming and coming and I can't stop you! I need help! Help me keep this demon at bay! Chaos is nothing but chaos, the uncontrollable destruction of my mind. Chaos is my mind. We are one, now I finally understand. This is a memoir to you, oh chaos. I've closed my eyes and I see you. You are me and I am you. Your eyes have opened my eyes to see the truth. Chaos, tell me. Are you a curse or are you a figment of my imagination? I strike back at you but nothing happens because you don't exist! But you do exist! Now I see. You are me. We coexist in this world to survive the crazy's that sponge the world at night.

This world is the nightmare and your nightmare's help me become prepared. Chaos, I finally see the light! You are there for me and I am there for you. Now I see why. Now I see the end of the light. The truth to all things. The truth to the lies and confusion. Chaos is a trick. A trick to cure the disease that exist within our souls. Our souls are becoming one, one with the miasma of death. Death is at our side but chaos keeps it from looking towards our way. Because death does not understand the complexity of our minds. Our chaos is our world. We create and shape the world together. Together in our sleep, we shape the future into our vision. Death is at bay and chaos is our friend. Embrace the chaos because Chaos is our mind.
© Copyright 2014 DreamWisp515 (a-lostdream515 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002789-Chaos