*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002969-Final-cut
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #2002969
Suspense, suicide
Final cut
I sat on the edge of my bed with tears rolling down my face, My thoughts became blank as I starred into space, I was a failure, a sinner, invincible to the world, And to set it all off I was a motherless girl, I sat for almost an hour but all I could do was cry, Until the thought came upon me "I want to die," As the thought began to consume me I lost track of time, Everything became silent you couldn't even hear the drop of a dime, My body filled with chills as I rose to my feet, Slowly walking to the bathroom only hearing my heartbeat, As I reached for the drawer to pull out a razor, A shock ran through my body as if I was touched with a taser, I picked up the blade and sat on the floor, Staring at my wrist, my back pushed up against the door, As I pressed deep against my wrist my soul became still, Blood slowly running down my hand as my skin began to peel, My body went numb and my blood ran hot, As I slit even deeper into another spot, The tips of my fingers began to tremble as I watched my blood drain, But nothing hurt worst than my unspoken, hidden pain, Within minutes my heartbeat began to thump slow, But I continued to cut deeper across my wrist in a row, Until I cut my final cut where my heart stayed still, I was finally not a burden to the world, my dream was finally made real...
© Copyright 2014 Tyeisha (tyeishasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2002969-Final-cut