*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2003011-Candyland-RomanceTales-of-a-stalker--C3
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #2003011
A stalker tries his hardest to get the girl of his dreams to notice him. Dark/Comedy.
The bus arrived 3 minutes later than usual, but Brandon didn't care. His sister bounded off the sidewalk and hopped into the bus. He got up and followed at a much slower pace. As he boarded he found himself looking around for Cho, he didn't see her so he plopped down in the first seat he saw open. His sister was in the back talking with her friends. He paid them no mind and put his headphones on, playing some of his favorites by Rebel Borne and Feral-knot, and stared out the window. The bus stopped at a house he knew a couple of skunk kids lived in. He only noticed one of them at the sidewalk, sitting with his backpack next to him and playing a game.

He was about 6 feet tall and skinny. He seemed extremely awkward in every sense of the word. He wore glasses with red square frames, which he wore at all times unless he was being dunked in a toilet. He seemed like he could have been a nice enough guy, but he had terrible body oder, and people hated him for it. This wasn't just because he was a skunk, because they usually had some products or medications to handle the smell, but because he never treated his body to them he smelled like he rolled around in a landfill. Brandon knew him only as "Stinky" or "Stinker", as that was the only name the students would refer to him by. On occasion even the teachers would call him by those names as well. He didn't really know him very well, and didn't care to, but didn't like the way the students treated him. He also didn't want to get involved. Getting involved meant likely being subjected to the same treatment as "Stinky" or worse. He was fine where he was, blending in with the crowd and not being bothered.

"Stinky" got up from his spot and walked towards the bus. Brandon noticed that he had forgotten to grab his backpack. Then, the door to the house opened and she appeared. He bolted upright out of surprise and stared at her. Today she was wearing long black pants with dangleing chains and a band Tshirt he recognised as Feral-Knot, the album art was from "Fearless Wylde", his personal favorite. The album featured a White and black striped male tiger hunched over in beautiful but bulky medieval armor, holding a large battle axe made of, according to the song, the remains of his 9 closest friends and comrades who fought side-by-side with him til the end. Even after their weapons had broke, they fought litterally tooth and nail against all odds. In the end there was no one left but Wylde, who knew there would be more of the enemy to come, so he tore through the remains and dragged them away from the horde bodies and into a cave nearby. He knew he needed a weapon to defend himself whenever more of the horde came, so in the end, he fashioned his comrades into a deadly and terror-invoking weapon he named simply "The Fear". Not long after he became known as "Fearless Wylde".

Brandon almost couldn't contain his enthusiasm, his tail twitching in fugure 8's. She liked not only one of his favorite bands, but one of his favorite albums. He watched her grab "Stinky's" backpack and walk into the bus. He had already taken his seat but looked very happy when she handed it to him. She smiled at him and gave a light nod and looked around for a seat. He wanted to shout "Over here! Sit with me!", but didn't. Instead he stared at her hopefully. She glanced at him, and his heart skipped a beat... and then she walked over to an empty seat behind him. He sighed. He wished he was better at socializing. It would be so much easier.



© Copyright 2014 Wolf of Worlds (novastarpaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2003011-Candyland-RomanceTales-of-a-stalker--C3