*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2003634-The-True-Meaning-of-Justice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Noctis
Rated: ASR · Essay · Philosophy · #2003634
An honest perspective in the aesthetics and defintions of justice.
         
Justice, by name, is a search for something that is true, precise and justifiable or reasonable to understand. It is something that people tend to find, especially in times of difficulty, crime, and direct consultation to others who are affected by mere problems. But most people likely do not understand its true essence. What is the true meaning of justice?





         Most of the time, people think that justice is most likely to be a form of revenge, which is not exactly right most of the time. Revenge is something that people try to find justice by force or by inflicting harm to others. This may be, in its own way, a form of justice. However, should we follow such a path, we will be nothing but mere contributors to a cycle of injustice in itself. Anger begets more anger, and should we inflict that same thing to others, then they too, will follow a path that brings no sense of contentment and true peace of mind and heart.



         
Finding and understanding justice could be done in more peaceful and simpler ways that we never thought possible. Common sense, moral understanding and eliminating hatred and emotion as a driving force are just a few of the many ways to search for the true purpose of justice. If all people can intimately understand what it truly meant, justice would be much easier to understand.
© Copyright 2014 Noctis (japz11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2003634-The-True-Meaning-of-Justice