*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2003754-Irene-Holmes
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #2003754
I Irene Holmes; have written some stories, songs, and poems.
I have explored many options to make my stories come to life as the audience is reading my stories, poems, and songs. I love to write, it helps me with my daily stresses that come upon me. Writing is very important to me, because I love to help people out.

I hope that some of my writing like in my songs, poems, or even my stories can help aspire someone to keep their heads up. Like the song, I wrote for my three older boys “I want to be like my brothers” You start out naming all the develops that the children make as they grow. Like: crawl,

“I want to crawl like my brothers” Since I have a girl. When I sing it to my new son. I want to crawl like my brothers, and my sister too, after the first verse. This example; seems to help all my kids keep going and never give up. Why am I telling you this? Because this is the type of writer, I want to be. And this is why it is very important to me.



I have created poems, songs, short stories.

“Boys adventures through the west are one of my stories I have created. You go through several different ghost towns. As you explore these ghost towns, unexplainable things are about to happen.”

When I write a short story; I have created a short paragraph in the front of the book, for audiences to understand what the story is about, before they read it.



We have another boy's adventures at the ocean. The boys explore the ocean and find treasures along the way. I have written alphabet, number, color, animal story for the little kids. I have written all of my kids a story song, that starts out when they're born, you start to list things they might do as they grow, and what they might do when they become an adult, and what their family might do after they past away. I have written several different types of songs for my kids to help everyone. I have written some poems for kids, what is happening in some of my life to help inspire us.



I have created different type of business forms, on Excel, and greeting program for the different type of business forms. I have help create my own, and my friend's web-sight; for his business in the past. We no longer have a web-sight, but we did in the past.
© Copyright 2014 angelmomijh (angelmomijh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2003754-Irene-Holmes