*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2004475-Chapter-1-The-Lonesome-Dove
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Sci-fi · #2004475
MECHA UNITS v.s. Genjitsu
Lonesome Dove
Chapter 1:
Dark clouds cover the sky, the screams of thousands fill the air, and Genjitsu’s are rampaging through the city, grabbing several hundred people and eating them. Others crush them. Suddenly one of the Genjitsu’s has an axe planted in its head. All of the Genjitsu stop immediately. “It’s her.” a civilian says then a giant foot smacks into the face of the Genjitsu above that civilian. “Keep running and don’t look back!” the Kira yells. The MECHA unit is grabbed by the left forearm the MECHA unit spins its forearm making the Genjitsu loses its grip. The MECHA unit deploys a spike out of its right hand and stabs the Genjitsu in the face the MECHA unit then deploys another out of its left hand.
“Let’s do this!” Pax says. More MECHA unit’s ambush the Genjitsu’s stabbing and slicing them open, or tackling them.
“Get some bitches.” Brick says
“Yeah eat shit.” Val adds
“Take it like the bitches you are.” Pax says
“Brick incoming Genjitsu from your left!” Kira shouts
“Yeah I got it Kira!” Brick shouts back. Brick dodges the Genjitsu’s mouth then grabs and closes its mouth. He punches it in the throat multiple times. He releases its mouth, blood pours out of it like a waterfall. Pax draws two daggers and runs at two Genjitsu. They both try to stab him, but he ducks forward and slices both of the Genjitsu’s stomachs open and slides past them. Pax stops, turns around and then spins towards them and cuts both of their throats open. He’s tackled by three Genjitsu as the three smash into the ground on top of Pax they stab him multiple times.
“Someone get them the fuck off me!” Pax shouts. Val turns her head and sees him and charges the three Genjitsu. she pierces all three of them through the rib cages at once like a shish kabob with her spear then tackles all three off of Pax. Greg gets both of his arms ripped off.
“Pax is down!” Val says
“Greg is down!” Another pilot says
“No I’m not I just need to get back on my feet!” Pax says
“Pax you need to fall back” Brick says
“Look out!” Kira shouts
A Genjitsu stabs Brick in the arm. “Fucker!” Brick calls it before he grabs the Genjitsu’s arm and crushes it. the Genjitsu screeches out as Brick grabs its face with both hands and crushes its skull. While all of the pilots are distracted by Pax and others being down the Genjitsu go back to killing the civilians
“How many more are there?” Pax asks
“Twenty.” Kira answers
“Shit.” pax says in pissed tone
“And how many of us are there?” Val asks
“Tom, Greg, Mary, Marcus, William, rick, and Henson are gone so that leaves us with.” Kira says
“Eight, fuck!” Pax interrupts
“Brick take Pax back to HQ.” Kira says
“But then it’ll be just the six of you.” Brick says
“Don’t worry about us we’ll be fine.” Kira says
“No this mission is over we’re falling back.” Athias states in a chilling tone
“Athias?” All of them ask
“Kira we can’t take them we’re down 7 men and we only took ten of them they weren’t ready they never were their just rookies.”
“We-we can’t just leave these people.” Kira and Val say at the same time
“Yes we can and we will.” Athias says
“He’s right Kira we can’t we’ll all die then there will be no one left willing to fight.” Brick says
“There already is no one left which is why I won’t leave them!” Kira shouts as they all walk away
“WE ARE LEAVING BACK TO HQ AND LEAVING THESE PEOPLE BEHIND, THAT IS AN ORDER!” Athias shouts in her face
“GOOD FOR YOU, BUT IM STAYING AND FIGHTING, THAT IS A FACT!” Kira shouts back. All of them sit there in awe as Athias walks up to her
“Die then.” Athias says before he walks off the others soon follow. As the rest of her team turns she turns around and walks off.
“Kira!” Val shouts. Kira turns back around and Val gives her spear to Kira
“Kick their asses.” Val says
Kira clutches the spear turns around and throws it right into a Genjitsu that’s charging her Val runs back to the group. Kira charges the Genjitsu draws her two hatchets and plants them into a Genjitsu’s face and stomach she rips them out of its body and plants one of them in the shoulder of the Genjitsu next to the Genjitsu she just killed. She takes it out then lodges it into the side of the Genjitsu’s throat. She is stabbed in the right shoulder from behind “Dammit!” she shouts in pain. Kira rips the hatchet out of the Genjitsu’s neck and she hacks into the head of the Genjitsu that stabbed her. She takes the Genjitsu’s hand out of her shoulder then gets punched in the face then again “Didn’t your God teach you not to hit women?” she catches the Genjitsu’s fist and crushes it the Genjitsu shrieks in pain. “Pussy.” Kira says as she punches it in the stomach then elbows the Genjitsu’s chin breaking it and hitting the face. The Genjitsu backs up holding its face in pain. Kira walks up to it and upper cuts it multiple times then stomps on its knee the Genjitsu grabs its leg then looks back up at her. she punches it in the face the Genjitsu falls to the ground three more come at her she blocks two of them the third one stabs her in the stomach distracting her so the others can grab her arms. “This is gonna hurt.” Kira mumbles. The third one right hooks her in the face then a left hook and another right hook. The Genjitsu uppercuts her then grabs her head and knees her and knees her chest. “Is that all you got pansy?” Kira asks. The Genjitsu growls then kicks her wound multiple times “oh you cheepshit!” Kira shouts then chuckles after. The Genjitsu stabs her in the left shoulder then the right “seriously” Kira asks on the verge of tears. The Genjitsu shoves his hands more into her shoulders “Godammit! Now we’re getting somewhere!” Kira shouts. The Genjitsu takes his hands out of her shoulders slowly then shoves both of its hands into her stomach and lifts her “JOHN!” Kira shouts in pain and fear. The Genjitsu throws her through a building she gets back up then the other two Genjitsu kick her knees. she falls on her knees and the Genjitsu pound into her face and body then the third one kicks her in the chest sending her soaring into the air and into another building. the remaining Genjitsu blended in the smoke and fire surround her. a Genjitsu’s head is cut off then another. A Genjitsu is taken out of the smoke another Genjitsu is cut in half. A sword goes through two Genjitsu at the same time then are immediately taken out a blade goes through another Genjitsu’s throat. Both legs of a Genjitsu are cut off then its head right after. Both of the arms of another Genjitsu are cut off then two swords tear through its stomach. The last five run away and while they’re running one of them gets a sword thrown into it and another Genjitsu’s leg is cut off it falls to the ground it shrieks out as if it’s asking for help then a sword goes into its head and through its mouth. The sword that was thrown into the other Genjitsu is taken out by a MECHA unit following the last three, the three that tortured Kira. Kira is laying on the ground crying in pain, shame, and fear then the three Genjitsu land in front of her on their knees with their knees and arms cut off. “What the hell happened to you?” Kira asks. A MECHA unit comes out of the smoke and walks in front of them and sheathes its bigger sword. The MECHA unit proceeds to walk behind one of them and slits its throat. The MECHA unit walks up to the other two, “B-Bushido?” Kira asks in a faint voice before she faints. the MECHA unit slits the other two Genjitsu’s throats and sheathes its blade. The MECHA unit picks up Kira and walks off. They arrive at a skyscraper height door the MECHA unit puts Kira down softly and knocks on the door then walks off. The door opens Val and Brick see her.
“Jesus Christ!” Brick shouts
“Brick is she alive?” Val asks as Brick picks her up
“Is she alive?” Pax asks
“I don’t know?” Brick says in frustration
“Oh god, I should’ve stayed behind with her! Dammit!” Val cries out
“And what end up like her too?” Athias asks
“Fuck you Athias.” Val says. Athias walks over to Kira
“Don’t touch her you bastard” Val says
Brick blocks Athias then moves out of the way. Athias kneels down to grab her arm and pop open a panel in it.
“She’s alive, but her MECHA” Athias stops to look up at brick then at Val and the rest of the squad “gone” he finishes
“Fuck!” Pax shouts
“She is not going to take this lightly like at all” Brick says
“Brick take her MECHA to the scrapyard, Val take her to the infirmary.” Athias orders
“Her names Lexi!” Kira shouts
“Kira don’t talk you need to rest.” Val says
“Fuck rest I want answers!” Kira shouts
“Answers to what Kira?” Athias asks
“Did you know Bushido was still alive?” Kira asks while looking directly at Athias and Brick
“Take her to medical bay it seems she is suffering from amnesia.” Athias commands. Brick carries her away
“I want answers Athias! Athias!” Kira shouts
“I’ll talk to you later after you’ve recovered Kira.” Athias says before he shuts down his MECHA unit.
© Copyright 2014 BrentDarellano (brentdarellano at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2004475-Chapter-1-The-Lonesome-Dove