*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2004674-PyschoBable
by Middy
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #2004674
A random outburst of how i felt at the moment.
PyschoBable

By; Middy


Seeing in not believing, Imagining in what you believe is the reality. I have noticed optical illusions aren't just passed on by the Chris Angels, that come before us but could be anything that is placed on earth before our eyes, can even be an idea. Believing is the reasoning behind why the vast religions and philosophies have been around, since our race could speak.  It's our imagination that makes those beliefs a reality to us, and how we see; due to that's how we want to interrupt the idea. I rather listen to everybody else's interpretations since, the more you hear the more you can put together in your head, and be able to rule out the false. A majority of people will tell you we must see to believe, that would however dictate most of their own religions and spiritual beliefs. To me to be successful you have to imagine what you want in life with every ounce of concentration to achieve whatever your interpretation of successful is. We have to have and idea or an image of what we want for ourselves, to think about the negativity but to never address it out loud only on how to over come it and move forward.
   Sometimes, pretty much every time in fact you get changed by some of the most contradicting situations that come up to test your will or everything you believe in it can even be someone who instilled that same principle upon you. I know have first hand. One of my parents is the one who started my thought process on this idea, and that same person contradicts the thought without even recollection.
    As told if you speak the negative than that puts the thought process in your head, which if already troubled worsens the anxiety/ depression of whatever you believe in that could fail. The contradictory part is not that they have done it themselves, but is that after enforcing you this positive aura to take control of your mind, they rip it away and its core, telling you what they got done preaching about not doing to yourselves.
    In life its not just the problems we cross, or any situation that joins us along our journey that will always be apart of the crowd, but how we grow or develop from every moment in life because in the end that will defy who we are as a person. When we parish that's all we have. You don't have to do anything remarkable just remarkable to somebody even yourself. Like the romans stated when we are gone we will just be ashes and dust but our legacy shall always roman so how will it be remembered.

© Copyright 2014 Middy (lilfreddy125 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2004674-PyschoBable