*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2005030-True-or-Corrupt
Rated: E · Essay · Educational · #2005030
Question yourself and everyone around you, always.
You are constantly judged by yourself - True or corrupt?

It is amazing how people never tire of explaining and debating how the worlds problems should be solved, without ever doing anything themselves. In a world as evil, corrupt and decayed as this one, I feel that I have no other choice than to be a force of good. For the first time in the history of man, there is a chance of peace. There is a chance of equality among the people. All the capitalists are too busy making sure that all do their part that they forget to do their own. They justify earning a million times more than others by saying that they work a million times harder. Do they not know or see (preferably both) that all that they have worked so hard for, has been given to them. I see no free choices. Your environment creates you. If your dad sends you to the best schools then you have a higher chance of going to university and a higher chance of getting a well paying job. I am ashamed of the wits of some of my friends. They consider me a fool with a big mouth. They do not think of me as a person who knows anything of reality or politics, yet I have seen more life than all of them put together. They drink, laugh and pis away their wealth and dreams. They are unfaithful. They are untrue. I will not be like them and I will not stand idle by and watch the over half the people of the world live likes rats so that we can live like kings. I want to lose everything so that I can become a man. So that I can teach my children how to live true. We need no TV series or ready made dinners. We need to create a haven for the people. The only thing I fear, is my lust for revenge. There are so many that deserve nothing but torture, yet giving them that will make us into them. If that happens, all is lost.

Think of how you live. Choose principles and lead by example.

Troy Jarmes
© Copyright 2014 Troy Jarmes (troyjarmes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2005030-True-or-Corrupt