*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2006576-Client-Services
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2006576
Danielle Parrish has to make reparation to a dissatisfied client
Danielle! My office. Now!

Dani rose from her chair slowly, pushing away from the desk with two hands, the wheels digging into the carpetted floor and hindering the rolling action. The whole office fell silent and all eyes watched as she shuffled confused and embarrassed towards her boss's office, head hung so low that her chin was almost pressed into her throat, deliberately avoiding everyone’s gaze. Her long auburn hair partially covered her shame and Dani felt relieved that she hadn’t bothered to tie it back this morning. The last thing she wanted right now was for anyone to see her blushes or the fear in her soft brown eyes. In the background she heard a telephone ring, breaking the tense silence (the monotonous clicking of manicured nails on keyboards having ceased when Dani had been unceremoniously summoned), but she barely acknowledged the sound.

Martin Chandler - owner, Managing Director, Sales Director and general overall prick -had retreated into his lair and slumped into the large, elaborate chair, the leather creaking and cracking beneath his immense bulk as he leaned back. In contrast to the expensive seat, a cheap flimsy chair with flimsy arms, the cheap chipboard desk, finished to look like expensive beech and a small grey filing cabinet where he kept records of all staff (mostly the negative elements, so he would have an excuse on hand to fire anyone who didn't conform to his strict - and, in Dan's mind - ridiculous, Draconian views), were the only other features . As she nervously entered the office, Martin sat forward, flabby arms folded on his spotless desk, a laptop and manila file pushed to one side, and demanded she shut the door. His obese belly pushed him further back away, so his bulk leaned toward her with an arching of his shapeless back. Dani noted the sweat patches under his armpits and across his shouldersblades, trying not to grimace in disgust. She did as instructed, pulling the glass door closed, shutting off the incessant ringing of the phone, though she sensed that everyone was still watching through the large glass frontage. Cautiously, she lowered herself into the simple, uncofortable visitors’ seat, opposite her boss, proffered with a flippant hand waving gesture.

Martin leaned further forward still, with obvious effort, put his bowed head between his hands and ruffled his already untidy mop of thinning blonde hair. Dani watched apprehensively, unable to disguise the fear in her pale features. In the three months she’d been employed with Chandler Hosting and Networking (CHN), her boss had deigned to make it his duty to upset and humiliate her. She froze for a moment, taking stock before he could launch into what was clearly going to be the next assault on her.

Martin Chandler was in his early forties and a heart attack waiting to happen. Dani doubted he would see his fiftieth birthday and didn’t care. He was considerably overweight and unfit, his ample belly straining to escape his navy shirt, the rolls of flesh in his neck overhanging the white collar. The top two buttons were undone, hinting at a hairy chest where a thin gold chain hung down. His skin was pale and waxy, his eyes had lost any shine they may once have possessed. At some point there must have had sufficient fire and passion for him to set up what was a successful business, but it had dwindled years back and he now resigned himself to moither over the tiniest of problems.

“Danielle?” he asked, his voice gearing up for an inevitable rhetorical question. “How long have you been with CHN?”

Dani attempted to moistened her lips with a tongue as dry as sand and spoke in a dry, cracked voice. “Four months tomorrow, sir.” She knew that he took pleasure from simple brown-nosing and sucking up, which she felt was her only defence, though she still had no idea why he had dragged her into the office.

“And do you feel you have learnt much in that time? Do you feel you understand what we do here?”

Again, the patronising tone put her on edge. She didn’t know where this was headed but undoubtedly it wasn’t going to be good. “We supply independent web hosting, server supplies, backup services and networking assistance,” she replied slowly, desperate not to stoke further provocation.

“And with those sales and hosting procedures, do we offer any other services?” His rheumy blue eyes bore into her and she could feel his ire rising.

“We offer a series of service plans to support our customer’s individual needs. Service plans, cloud based backup, along with other minor procedures and packages.”

Martin Chandler eyed her thoughtfully for a moment, tilting his chair backwards, arms now folded across his chest, the seat protesting beneath his weight. “And do you know of a gentleman called Simon Welland?”

Dani recalled vaguely familiar name but for the moment couldn't remember why, and she tentatively shook her head. Something she regretted immediately.

“Simon Welland is a self-made millionaire who put all his trust in my business when he starting his fledgling online venture. Recently he upgraded his business package with us, as he was taking a new direction, organising global web conferencing for huge multi-nationals. An order, I believe, which you took and entered on the system. An order to which you didn’t apply any service plan.” Martin was half raised from his seat now, his rotund face reddening and his voice rising to a shrill wail. Dani felt the eyes of her colleagues turning to look at the boss’s office, wondering what the fuss was about. She felt distraught, confused. All she wanted was to flee from the room and find somewhere quiet to cry but she was too timid and scared even for that, all functions failing her.

“Simon Welland,” Martin continued, “runs a whole series of online investment companies, all of which require constant updating and backing up. Can you imagine how he felt, when returning from a long weekend break, to find that his server had crashed and his data lost? Worse, can you imagine his reaction when he phoned me – directly – to find he had no cloud backup or service plan, and with all our designated engineers unavailable for days due to him not having a premium maintenance package?

“Like all self-made money men, Simon Welland is an obtuse, pompous, arrogant shit who likes nothing more than to make life hell for the likes of me. Only this time he has valid reason.”

By this point Martin was standing, leaning over his desk (whilst his belly rested upon it), voice raised to a scream, gesticulating wildly with every word he venemously spat out. Spittle flew from his lips and sweat beaded on his brow. Danielle managed to raise her eyes, barely shielded by her fringe, and mumble quietly, “So what does he want?”

With a bitter, humourless laugh, Martin Chandler rose and wiped a hand down over his eyes and face. “What does he want? He wants my arse on a plate, that’s what he wants. Self-obsessed prick. He wants me to personally go over to his house and sort this mess out. And do you know something else? I’m not going.”

Danielle looked up, surprised and alarmed. This was, judging by the volatile tirade she’d just endured, one of their most prestigious accounts and he was about to throw it away like an old tissue. “You’re not?” she managed to whisper.

“No. I’m not.” And then a sneer spread across his pallid, ugly face. “Do you know why?”

Dani shook her head, eyes wide, still disbelieving that her boss was willing to give up such business. She was clueless, confused as to what was going on in his twisted mind, but it couldn’t be good. Not for him, not for the company and certainly not for her.

“Because you’re going instead!” He snapped. “You fucked this up, you sort it out. Be there in an hour and don’t be late. Here’s the address. Now go.”

He slipped a grubby piece of paper on which a hastily scribbled address was just about readable across the table with a chubby hand. Dani grabbed it and fled the office, only hanging around long enough to pick up her handbag and car keys.

***


Fifty five minutes later and Dani was pulling old red Volkswagon Golf up at the massive black gates built into an imposing wall which clearly encompassed a substantial property. The metal bars were plain and simple, save for an ornate emblem depicting an eagle and wolf design, crafted cleverly into the centre of each. Embedded in the post of the gate was a silver intercom, modern, with a speaker and single button, and out of place against the setting. She wound down the window (the car still having a manual operation), pressed the call button tentatively and waited. A buzzing noise emanated, followed by silence. Dani paused, wondering whether she should try again, when suddenly the speaker crackled into life with a burst of static as a man’s distorted voice trilled through the speaker.

“Who is it?” the voice demanded.

“Danielle Parrish. From CHN”, she hollered, trying unsuccessfully to sound a lot more positive than she truly felt.

There was no further response. Silence replaced static. Dani wasn’t sure whether she should wait or turn around, praying silently for the latter, but after what seemed an eternity the large wrought iron gates swung noiselessly open on their well maintained mechanism. With trepidation she pressed down the accelerator and began the last stage of her descent into hell.

The driveway was long, and slightly curved. Too long for any normal property. Magnificent ancient lime trees lined the grey gravelled roadway, beyond which lay perfectly manicured lawns, edged with ornate flower beds. The ancient engine hummed and rattled as her heavily worn tyres crunched over the stones, but other than this everywhere seemed an oasis of tranquillity. As she drove, she wondered how much it would cost to own this – and about the house and man that lay waiting. Eventually the gravel track ended in a large circular parking area outside the property, in the midst of which an ornate stone fountain rose up, its streams of water flowing from the brass trumpets of three green stained cherubs green stained.

Dani tremulously manoeuvred her old battered VW into a space between a gleaming red Ferrari and an Aston Martin in classic British racing green, careful not to get too close to either for fear of smashing her door into them and damaging their paintwork. If she was about to lose her job, the last thing she needed was a bill for expensive repairs on luxury sports cars. Then she stepped out and took stock of the incredible house before her.

It loomed large, a mock Georgian manor with faux marble columns supporting a porch. On the top level were five windows, all equal size, all equally spaced,. The lower windows mirrored those above, save for the middle one which was replaced by the door and porch. Each sash window was rectangular, divided into twelve panes and mounted into bold cream frames. A large, navy blue wooden double door with brass fixtures was situated on a plinth under the porch, three vast stone steps heralding the approach to the entrance. Dani took a deep breath, brushed down her black skirt suit, with it's delicate white pinstripe, and tried to assert herself before timidly trudging up the stairs to the door.

She had barely reached the top of the plinth when the door opened. Before her stood a stunning vision of masculinity; tall – around six one – toned, with strong, angular features and dark hair, slicked back in a style that was smart and sexy in equal manner. She wasn’t short herself, being around five foot five but her slim figure made her appear more diminutive and she felt he towered over her. Dani estimated him to be early to mid-thirties, some ten years her senior, but that wasn’t an issuein this day and age. Was it? He was dressed in a pristine white shirt (the top button unfastened) and dark navy jeans with well-polished designer brogues. Dani stalled, her mouth almost dropping open as she looked at him aghast.

“Simon Welland,” he proclaimed, his voice deep and devoid of any discernible accent. As Dani approached, he gave her a long, lingering once over and she felt herself redden in embarrassment. She had never thought of herself as being attractive, though many would argue the point and she had never knowingly been the recipient of such an ardent appraisal.

Without another word, Simon ushered her through the door into a magnificent hall, dark but sensuous and lined with delicately painted landscapes - mostly in oils. At one end, a Hollywood style staircase rose dramatically to the upper floor, bannisters ornately carved and a simple but elegant plush carpet running up the middle, exposing the dark wood beneath at the edges. Along both sides of the hallway, closed doors hid secret rooms and she was sure she made out more in the shadows on the far wall.

“Come,” he ordered and led her briskly into a brightly lit study through a door to the right of the main entrance.

The study was equally magnificent. Oak panels adorned the walls and bookshelves filled with classics, history and unrecognisable leather bound tomes stood tall. Near the centre of the room was a huge old wooden desk,stained in a dark polish, clear of anything except a closed laptop and a reading lamp which was switched on, despite the sun pouring in through two full length windows. Two leather office chairs, one either side of the desk, were the only other furniture in the room. The windows themselver opened onto a patio, with steps down to a grand vista of the sweeping lawns, so immaculate they could have been used as a croquet field. Around the perimeter of the lawn, majestic trees rose, casting dark shadows on the emerald grass.

“So,” Simon said after she had finished admiring his study. “Old fatty couldn’t bring himself to face the music, then?”

Dani swivelled around, shocked at hearing of her boss being spoken about in such away, though she couldn’t disagree with the sentiment. “He…I…we…”

She paused, took a breath, coughed stlightly then started again, staring at the floor, fearful that she may collapse through nerves (and sudden unnatural feelings) should she look directly at Simon. “It was my fault,” she muttered. “I messed up the order. I didn’t put the service plan on. It’s all my fault.

"Martin was angry and he felt it best that I came directly and sorted it. I’m sorry.” And then a faltering tear trickled down her face, the tension and stress finally overcoming her.

Incredibly, Simon just chuckled, a low gutteral sound. He cupped a hand softly under Dani’s chin and lifted her face up until his gaze met hers. With a gentle and unexpected sweep of his thumb, he wiped away the tear; a soft caress sending chills up her spine.

“Relax,” he muttered. “Everything’s fine. I have my own backup servers, so nothing has been lost. I just wanted that fat, greedy little arse to suffer a little. Ever since he secured my business he’s tried to screw me for more money. Now it was my turn to do the screwing. Typically, he didn’t have the balls to show up! Not that I expected him to. I only used him because I couldn’t afford any of the bigger companies at the time and I’ve never changed supplier because I couldn’t be doing with the hassle. I just made sure I implemented some of my own security precautions.”

Dani laughed, despite herself, and swallowed back her tears, suddenly relaxing for the first time today. She looked back at the intent in Simon’s hazel eyes and tried to comprehend what he was thinking. Not that she had to wait long.

“Well then,” he said, releasing his grip. “Now that you’re here and wanting to atone for your little error, let’s get on with it. You did make a mistake and now you have to make up for it.”

Without a moment’s hesitation, Simon spun Dani around to face the desk, put a hand around her waist and with the other he gently pushed the top of her back until she was bent forwards, her hands propping her up. She tried to object but couldn’t. Wouldn't? Then he was softly but firmly forcing her down until her body was pressed flat on the tableau. Dani gasped, her breathing fast, disbelieving what was happening. She felt his large, strong hands run up her thighs and push the skirt she was wearing up over her hips, exposing her pale blue panties, decorated with a delicate, intricate pink design.

For a moment Dani felt trapped, never having been in this position before. She was nervous, excited and panicked. At twenty five years old, she was younger than her client. She was also, clearly, less experienced in life. Dani had time to briefly recall her past sexual encounters, though in truth there weren’t many. She had only had three partners, if you wanted to call them that. Jamie Walters had been her first. They’d enjoyed a quick fumble and hastily stripped down to their underwear, at which point her young beau prematurely ejaculated leaving two embarrassed lovers and a sticky pair of boxer shorts. Her second had been David Fraser, a hunky lad who all the girls fancied but he had chosen her. Unfortunately, despite all manner of attempts, David had never been able to rise to the occasion leaving Dani upset and frustrated but at least this time she’d managed to actually get naked with a boy. The third and final partner was Stephen Bloomfield. This time around she finally got to experience the joy of sex and lost her virginity, though joy would be a strong word to use. Stephen had bedded Dani four times, always at his house when his mother went out. It could be said that Stephen was a passionate lover but in truth he just lay on top and went at it like a jackhammer, each tryst lasting no more than three minutes before he was finished (except for one occasion when it lasted nearly five after he slipped out a couple of times and struggled to re-enter her). Again, Dani was left unfulfilled and had never experienced anything close to an orgasm with a man.

Now Dani was bent over the desk of a stranger, her skirt pushed up, almost and no idea of what was coming next. She felt his nimble  fingers rubbing through the lacy fabric, his nail catching on her clit making her jump involuntarily. Simon’s thumbs hooked around the elastic of her panties and with a single movement, pulled them down around her ankles. Dani stood motionless. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine a scenario like this. And now her most private of parts were exposed to a stranger, not knowing what was happening next. She tried to stay her breathing but she was petrified, excited. Her face reddened as she felt the moistness between her legs, worried about what Simon must think.

And what of Simon? He’d taken a step away and she didn’t know what he was up to. She listened intently, too afraid to look around and heard him remove something from his jeans. A popping sound, like a popper being opened, a zip and then a sliding sound. Silence. Then he threw is wallet across the desk onto the chair opposite. More silence. Then the metallic clink of a belt buckle, a zipping, then the rustling of clothes. Dani heard a tearing sound and caught the faint whiff of latex before the rustling and slapping of a condom being applied to a (presumably) erect penis.

Oh God! Dani thought. Please be gentle. A thought quickly pushed aside by a shocking, previously unheard devilish voice in her head which said “Or be as rough as you like!” Then he was behind her and she heard his deep, even breathing. His foot pressed on the heel of her black leather court shoes, the two inch heels burined in the carpet, and he nudged her legs forward. Dani took the intiative and slipped out of the shoes, enjoying the softness of the floor beneath her bare feet. Then he stepped onto her panties, pushing them further down past her ankles and pinned them to the floor. Dani stepped out and found herself completely naked from the waist down.

Moments later, she felt the head of his penis pressing against her. He slid it back and forth over her bared opening, lubricating himself with her juices and she uttered an involuntary moan. He pulled away, slapped it gently on her swollen clitoris and smiled as she gasped.

“Please…” Dani managed but couldn’t continue. Her knuckles were white as she tightly grasped the far side of the desk, nervous but eagerly anticipating what may come next. Simon gently guided his throbbing cock inside her and slowly pushed, each rhythmic movement taking him deeper inside until Dani thought she couldn’t take any more. He filled her completely, being the most well-endowed guy she’d known – not that she’d seen many, and only two of those could get it up.

He continued his steady thrusting from behind, her belly and thights slapping gently on the woodwork; Dani hardly noticing as she tried to come to the realisation that a gorgeous hunk was, right now, fucking her over a desk. She felt his hand grab her belly and pull her closer, his dick getting deeper still and she let out a brief scream of pain and pleasure. For a couple more minutes he worked her from behind before withdrawing and stepping back. At first she was disappointed (was it over already? Again? Could all men have the same inadequate sexual ability?), until she heard him removing the last of his clothes.

He promptly grabbed her by the waist and turned her around, lifting her up so she sat on the worktop. She gazed at his body, the taut, muscular physique, and her eyes alighted on his penis. Dear God, was it possible? It may not have been the longest, around eight inches, but it had a fine girth, was ramrod straight and even sheathed inside the rubber cocoon it was magnificent. Even his pubic hair was trimmed short, finishing everything off to perfection.

Simon stepped between her legs,parting her thighs with his own, his dick tantalisingly close to Dani’s wet pussy. Quickly and expertly he pulled off the suit jacket and unbuttoned the thin sky blue blouse with the slightly wider than average collar, tossing it to the floor. His hand slipped around her back, unclipped her bra (which fortunately matched her panties, not that she was sure he'd notice) and this too was flung unceremoniously on the pile. Then, with a shuffle and lift of her bottom, he tugged down the skirt, tossing it onto the heap. Now she was completely naked on a desk, legs apart, staring at a man who planned to do things she’d never experienced or even dreamt of. Now she was naked…

Hastily, in a moment of sudden embarrasment, she put an arm across her breasts (admonishing herself inwardly for being stupid. After all, he’d been shagging her from behind only moments before), nervous of what he might think. She’d always been self-critical of her breasts, believing they were small and insubstantial. Gently Simon pulled her arm away, planting her hands on the desk slightly behind her, and his hands cupped her tits, kneading softly but firmly whilst working her swollen nipples between finger and thumb. Dani threw her head back and groaned in pleasure, the electric shock of each squeeze and pinch rushing through her body, her long auburn hair brushing the table. He kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples until she was in spasms of rapture and she came with a guttural scream as his tongue flicked her tender skin.

The quivers of orgasm were still twitching through her body as he knelt before her, parting her legs with his strong, exposing her wet pussy before his face. Embarrassed, Dani tried to force her legs closed, pushing his head away with her trembling hand.

“Simon. Please. No. I’ve never…” she stammered, but her words were cut off as he pressed a firm finger across her lips, silencing her like a scolded child. Then he grabbed the back of her head, hair tangled in his grasp as he pulled her towards him and kissed hard on her parted mouth. Dani resisted, momentarily, but quickly melted into his arms as she returned his gesture fervently, their tongues meeting and caressing. The pleasure of her recent orgasm heightened the sensation and she moaned softly as they embraced.

But Simon wanted more. Wanted to give more. Again he knelt and, as before, parted her legs. Dani’s natural instinct tried to close them again but he was strong and her body was willing. Softly he blew against her heated skin, the cool air on her hot, swollen pussy making her shudder. How long she could contain herself, Dani didn’t know, but the question would soon be answered. Deftly Simon flicked his tongue around her swollen lips, lapping up her juices greedily and this time she offered no resistance, only pleasurable groans in exchange. Expertly he probed inside, his tongue dipping deep into her moist passage then retreating to flick quickly and smoothly over her engorged clit. Dani had never experienced anything like it. No man had ever pleasured her in such a way and she didn’t know how to respond, to react. But her body offered its own response as her hips rocked forward until his face was buried between her legs, all the time his tongue working it’s magic. Dani rocked and rotated in this way until she was sure she could contain herself no longer. And when he inserted two fingers, quickly and easily into her wet passageway, Dani screamed aloud, the second orgasm stronger than the first. Her heart pounded, every muscle convulsed and she struggled to breathe, so intense was her delight. In all her life - her limited experience - Dani never imagined a man would ever, could ever, pleasure her in such a way. She smiled, gasped, moaned and continued to spasm as the last waves of orgasm trembled up her aching body.

Now he stood before her, naked, his body glistening in the sunlight cascading through the window, his manhood standing proud. Simon took her waist in both hands, sliding her to the edge of the desk. Dani, already open for him, stretched wider allowing him smooth access to her inner soul and he didn’t hesitate. Holding the backs of her knees for support, her hands planted firmly on the desk, Simon slid inside, slowly but surely, until his entire shaft was buried within, his tight balls pressed against her buttocks. Dani closed her eyes, satisfied twice already but wanting more. Her body she gave willingly, his dominance driving her wild. Faster, now, Simon thrust, each movement sending new shockwaves through her. As his penis worked inside her, his body and shaved pubes ground against her sensitive clit and an animal instinct gave way to loss of control. A third orgasm followed and Dani felt weak, exhausted, but good, like she’d never felt before.

Simon withdrew, pulling Dani to her feet before turning her to face the desk. Without relinquishing his firm grip, he eased down into the leather chair, lowering Dani gently into his lap and onto his upright penis, already lubricated with her sweet juices. Never having been taken from behind, this was definitely something Dani had never done and she briefly tensed before fear, nerves and shyness gave way to lustful pleasure. Without any guidance, not knowing if she was doing it right, Dani let her body control her. Planting her hands on his defined thighs for leverage, Dani raised and lowered her hips, her small arse lifting and dropping into his lap with a loud slapping sound. Each time she rose a little higher, feeling for his smooth head at the opening of her cleft, pushing down hard at the final point, just before he came fully out. Although inexpert and inexperienced, her technique was good; that was, judging by Simon’s groans and gasps as she rode him. Dani cast a cautious glance behind and saw his eyes closed, a smile playing on his lips, and she drove down, rotating her hips in his lap as she ground her clenched pussy around his root. He groaned aloud again, his hands reaching around her, searching out her breasts and tight nipples. Using this grip, he controlled her movements, teasing her, each pinch on her nipples making her scream and buck with delight. The fourth orgasm was stronger that the last and she uncontrollably thrust down onto him, worried she might hurt her lover, but in the same instance not caring as the feelings in her belly were all she could focus on. Good feelings; wonderful feelings.

Dani didn’t know how long she could continue, exhausted but liberated, her small frame used in a way no man had ever cared to use it before. She had never been dominated; not in a good way, and it felt amazing. She felt alive. She felt…

Simon lifted Dani to her feet, sliding easily and painlessly from her. She thought he was done but he swivelled her again to face him, grabbed her hips and lifted her back onto the table. This time he laid her down so Dani’s back pressed flat against the cold surface. She felt him enter her tender cavity and he thrust, harder and faster than before, no longer caring about how delicate she may be. Sliding his hands down her legs, Simon raised her calves until her thighs were together against his belly, her feet rested on his shoulders. He pushed, deeper (how much deeper could he go?), rougher – without being brutal – and she felt tight, oh so tight around him. Dani knew from his face, his groans that he was nearly at climax and she encouraged him with her rhythmic movement and soft pleas. She wanted to return the pleasure he’d so exquisitely given her and it wasn’t long. Lowering her legs, Simon gripped tight to Dani’s hips and drove his cock deep; once, twice. On the third push he threw his head back and released a deep cry of ecstasy. Dani felt his penis stiffen inside her and throb as the seed pumped from his body.

They remained that way for what seemed to Dani like minutes but was probably only seconds until Simon withdrew, his manhood already starting to become flaccid but they both felt satisfied, fulfilled.

It took a few moments for Simon to catch his breath, all the time smiling at Dani and admiring her limp, tired body. “So,” he said eventually, words struggling to come out as he still panted heavily. “About that service plan?”

Dani looked shocked. Had this all been for nothing? Had he just used her to satisfy his lust? Terror took hold and she just managed to stammer her words. “What about the service plan?”

He laughed, noting the trembling voice, the look of shame in her bright red face. “Well, Dani. As you see, I’m very high maintenance and in need of regular servicing. You clearly provide a quality aftersales experience. Maybe you could offer a package where you come out on a regular basis and provide personal service?”

Dani grinned, relieved and excited. A nervous, childish giggle escaped her lips and she blushed deeper.

“Of course,” he added conspiratorially, “we can’t let your boss know about this or he’ll want you to do the same for all his clients! But I would like you to come again. Only next time we could try the bedroom. Or the kitchen. Or the lounge. I’ll let you decide, after all, I’m just the client and you know what’s best for me...”
© Copyright 2014 thescourt (cescott at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2006576-Client-Services