*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2006699-Warning-He-Will-Break-Your-Heart
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #2006699
Fun loving, care-free, Japanese beauty, Kiriya Tohru, is a bubbly high-school student.
Prologue

  Kiriya Tohru, aka Kiri, is a bubbly high school  from Japan, but is now living in Miami, Florida. She is beautiful in every way, and makes the bland black and blue school uniforms rock! The uniforms Consist of a plaid short skirt, a plain white, thin, long sleeved, shirt, a blue sweater vest for the spring, a blue blazer  for the fall, knee-high black socks, and a loafer type shoe, also including a tie. She was always able to get along with her childhood friends back in Kyoto, Japan, but when she moved to America she is always the source of envy and drama. Her Father and herself typically get along well, and the reason I only say her Father is because her Mother died in a fire when Kiriya was seven years old. Now, enough of her back story and on to the really interesting part..... The first day of her second semester.
© Copyright 2014 CadenceMathews (cadencemathews at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2006699-Warning-He-Will-Break-Your-Heart