*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2006756-LIFE-IS-UNPREDICTABLE
Rated: E · Essay · Opinion · #2006756
Life as we know it
Life as we know it, is unpredictable. Some things happened so unexpected  that no one is prepared for them. Sometimes we feel so helpless and bitter when something bad had happened in our lives. In the same way, we feel happy and contented when the situation seems to be favorable to us. As human beings, we have our own ups and downs that it's up to us on how we deal with the failures and victories that we encounter. While it's hard to appear strong when we feel helpless, become positive when things actually seemed hopeless, be still grateful even if we left with nothing, we should not forget that we are not alone. We are not being singled out in any bad situations in our lives. Everyone has problem, everyone struggles, everyone makes mistakes, everyone fails, everyone experiences unfortunate situations other people also had. Life is short so to speak. Let's not waste our time pondering on things that could steal our happiness and weakens our faith. We should think of the thousand things that matter, things that can add beauty to the life of others, things that could make our world a better place to live in. We just  need to have a bright outlook in life in spite of the adversities that we come across. Likewise we must be  grateful to all the  wonderful things that we receive even without asking for it.

Life as we know it, is unpredictable. We may be spending our time on unimportant things, and might just run out of time doing the important ones. We should make use of our time for a great cause, on something that is worth spending at. While we don't know what lies ahead of  us, we just need to keep in mind that whatever happens surprisingly good or bad it might be, we just  have to believe that there's always a better if not happy ending... ♥♥♥
© Copyright 2014 sagittarian (luisagamelanie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2006756-LIFE-IS-UNPREDICTABLE