*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2007104-The-Enthusiasts-Existence
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Philosophy · #2007104
Eyes must be opened and minds must be clear to navigate life
When a crack squeaks it irritates and fits itself into a flaw. Squeaks are flaws in the nature of humans. It is easy to care about the squeaks in human nature but complexity adds to caring and interferes with tranquility. The stories are known to many who go about life minding their business and excusing others. One lolls behind such excuses “it is not my business”, never giving in to the requisite sighting that exposes for caring. A base etymology defines one’s own business attributes to excusing the defenses of others. Many views are hidden behind the continued development of phases within the cracks of urban and outward too where sight is relinquished to actions ignoring activities set to pity and shame that turns into cruelty.

There is much residing behind the errors within the places where error originates; transitory or permanent is to be expected. They are blunders within the crack in urban life and outward too. It recapitulates a definition of punishment defining the spread of helplessness and personalities combining others faults and distortions into blame and they reside in uncreated space in time and define a long time, if not eternity.

Structures are under question and questions are directed to no good answers and the squeaking is seen better than heard and systems do not look to see the hidden. The view is muddled secretly hiding a muck destruction splintered in secret places and external too. It is a tragedy awaiting flowers, the glim of gloom overlooked until it reaches a pathetic point. There are no colors galore. There is criticism, mimicking and laughter sometimes or most times, misuse. Misuse hides behind generosity in the form of green where both sides seek rewards in the spirit of disparate after issue and receiving is toll.

Both recipients belong to a structure that confines the two of them. They are the cruel and the recipients of cruelty. The victim emphasizes cruelty by aimless points, meaningless anger and unrelenting upset and the offender is often quiet. Cruelty although unpolished is shined up to look different from what it is. Destruction plays peekaboo with happiness until the soul realizes it can actually cry. Pain doesn’t always mean bloodshed therefore the doctor knows not where to start and knows not to inquire for help.

Needs require being set to lottery for who receives care first, the recipient who obscures and denies the afflicted harm or the offender who is shut-closed to cruelty. Both await a decision for help to escape the curator of bind. From start to beginning erring follows a process. It is apparent civility stays hidden, but fault stands out. In the end cruelty fits too snug and weakness is tailored well. The undisciplined body ends subjected to habitual destruction and leads to destruction more.

Something needed is looked to in the passing of each and every day. In the end choice succumbs to failure, cruelty unites with humiliation and both relapses into mistake capturing time that needs release. The truth is unintended, overlooked, under sighted and never acknowledged for its worth. What happened is never explained and therefore never understood. Tomorrow is always defeated to a never ending search for the sought. Many think they know but don’t know it is about the unknown.

The broker is defined and the victim is revealed; the victim is distinct and the broker is exposed and destruction is replete and death is certain in its own form unless overcome by a chance to halt.
© Copyright 2014 gloret adams (lorettaglo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2007104-The-Enthusiasts-Existence