*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009213-Distance
by Megs
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2009213
Just a little romantic situation that I thought of and wrote about distance
         
I stood at the edge of the calm quiet shore letting the waves crash into my feet. The cool sea breeze ran through my hair as I looked off into the sea. It was hard to believe that across that deep blue ocean was the person I longed for most. I stared out into it wishing the distance didn't exist. I imagined his soft comforting arms wrapping around my waist pulling me towards him. His soft hands intertwining with mine as I rest my head back onto him. He'd protect me from the ocean air with the warmth of his body next to mine. And we would just stand there, enjoying the moment we had together that we had craved for so long. I leaned back hoping to be caught but felt nothing more than a slight gust of wind. Sighing, I sat down on the sand looking off into the water again. "One day," I told myself "one day it will happen."

© Copyright 2014 Megs (megsmygurll22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009213-Distance