*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009371-CHASING-THE-SUN-PART-12
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nico
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2009371
GLASS CAN BREAK.LOVE CAN ALSO BREAK.GOODNESS CAN BREAK TOO BUT..FRIENDSHIP CANNOT...


CHASING THE SUN...


{PART-1/2}


You know there are some people in this world, in schools ,colleges and wherever you go who are too serious about life . Like no naughtiness,no pranks ,no hanging outs or rather no fun of life. To say the truth ..I can describe them with only one 5 letter word..BORING! The only stupid thing they can do to entertain themselves is studying. That's not even something you should do when you do not have to do it. Well anyway I am allergic to people like this ..and if you are one of those its better you do not read this story.

My adventure begins in one of the several English classes that I have attended just to chat with my friends. I have been caught several times for talking in class ,but the teacher's never say anything as I manage up with my studies. That same day Rickey one of my friends challenged me for prank on one of the teachers...Mr.Jeff Pinto..yeah Pinto! Well whatever happens I never let down a challenge . To say the truth I had always tricked students ...not teachers. After all the thoughts of whether I should take this challenge or not or should I play a trick on Rickey itself, I came to the question that which prank should I play on Mr.Pinto. I decided to play the trick that has been passed from hand to hand by pranksters since the dinosaur age..the one and only fart bomb.

So the day finally came and my plan did go out well. PPPRRRFFFFFF. 'Who's that hooligan who did this? '. After that I did not believe what really happened. My entire class just turned against me when just 10 minutes ago they were with me !! 'Sir..it was Jimmy' the whole class shouted together . SHAMELESS TREACHEROUS TRAITORS!!!

Just for that moment it seemed I had ADHD. 'So it was you...you horrendous weasel!' Mr.Pinto exclaimed showing me the bomb I placed on his seat. 'Yes..um..I mean no..no yes ..well let it stay with no'. So after that  I did exactly what a good boy would do I told him the truth. After saying all that I had to I closed my eyes and waited for something bad to happen. I remember myself trembling and biting my fingers in fear. Pinto punished Rickey for this and just scolded me a bit. It felt quite weird. After that incident I don not remember talking to Rickey anymore. He used to be the most disciplined guy in the class but with this incident it was a big humiliation to him. I tried to apologize to him a thousand times saying that I was out of my brain's control but all the time he gave me a furious look which told me that he was not gonna forgive me.....

20 Long years later...I doubt if he stills remembers me . I am currently working in Rovio games incorporated in Espoo,Finland. I longed to apologize to Rickey even after so many years. After school we pretty much got the same life. We got into the same college, then in the same line we did masters and both of us became video games engineers. After that, I lost contact with him for 10 years. Then I somehow got his info, thanks to internet and facebook. He now also lives here in Finland in Helsinki. After losing our contacts with each other I got a job in Rovio and he got a job in Supercell which also has its headquarters in Helsinki near Espoo where I live. So I hired a car and drove to Helsinki which is just 30 min away from Espoo.

I think so he remembers me and knows that I was gonna come back because that cunning mastermind had made his house in the trickiest plot in town. Well somehow I found his house and  pressed the bell. DING DONG. 'Who is it?' someone asked from inside the house. 'It's me Jimmy'. Suddenly the door opened up and Rickey was standing wearing shorts and a blue Tee with his eyes broad open on seeing me. He had grown a mustache and his skin complexion had changed. 'Jimmy? Who Jimmy? I don't know any J-J-Jimmy'. OK he had not expected me to come now at 10...in the night. 'If you had not known me...why did you open the door and why on earth are you trembling and stammering?'. 'Come in ....Please?'.

Now what am I supposed to say.. Rickey stared at me for about a quarter of an hour with broad eyes as if he was here to silently kill...hope fully he does not actually kill me. 'Um ..do ya expect me to start the conversation ?' I finally asked when I could not hold my patience. No answer. Then he did the unthinkable, he slowly stood up. I thought I should stand up too. His eyes started watering and he hugged me as tightly as a bear would. 'I thought that our friendship would be broken forever ,but you came back . I thought of going back to you to Espoo..but I didn't get the courage to do so' he cried. 'Hey man we're friends remember ? how did you even imagine that would happen ? you are the biggest idiot I have seen in my life !!' . ' So how long are you here in Helsinki ?' he asked in delight wiping of his tears.

'A week here in Helsinki and the rest in your special surprise !!' I answered ..also in delight.

'Papa !!!' a small kid ran into the room and jumped up on Rickey as if he were a trampoline. Then  woman carrying two paper bags full of toys entered the house. 'Who is he Rickey ?' she inquired. 'Oh yeah..Angela & Max this is Jimmy, my best est friend , ...Jimmy meet Angela & Max , my son wife and son.' He introduced. ' You're married ?' I was shocked. 'Yeah an year ago..'.

So after all the introduction and hi's and bye's ,Rickey turned to me and asked 'so what is the special surprise ?' . 'Do you like trekking ?' . 'Yeah a lot man !!' he burst out. 'I thought so .. so I have booked a group trekking trip for just you and me'.

'Just you and me ?'.

'Yo man ..just you and me...' I rejoiced and gave a high five ... the  BEST FRIEND style !!!



                                                                        TO BE CONTINUED.....

                                                        {read CHASING THE SUN [PART-2/2]}                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

           



© Copyright 2014 Nico (akaash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009371-CHASING-THE-SUN-PART-12