*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009558-Caught-Wide-Open
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2009558
Frustrated house wife caught masturbating.
Caught
Open Wide

My  name  is  Alicia  Du  Barry.  My  new  married  name. I’m thirty-eight years of age. I was married to a guy named Bill.
  Once sometime back.
  That  produced  no  children. It  was  just  that my ex Bill and I never got around to having kids.
  He was very strict. He belong to a church group. Which I was made to go along with. I found it very inhibiting to our sex life. I became stymied sexually
    You see back then I worked at home from my computer. Doing reviews  of  books  by  budding  authors. In  a word I’m an self employed  book  agent. Overseas  and  local  here in the United Kingdom film rights agent. That kind of thing.
  It  earns  me good pay. As you can imagine - if I get a book to a publicist. Or better still into film.
  Being in this kind of work  allowed me to  sleep  in  that little extra each morning. After Bill  had  left  for work. I would find time to enter my dream world of fantasy.
  By  the  way  back  then  I  was  twenty-eight years of age. I’m  still  a hot looking woman today - but that is another story. I’m a brunette and kept my hair trimmed short.
  Like a  school  boys. Bill  loved it, I wonder if he had a fetish for  young  school  boys - till  this  day  I still ponder about this.
  Anyway  I’m  petite  with  small  breast pointed nipples. That become  very  large,  circular  and flat at the ends. As I said our sex  life  was not very exciting. I found my nipples on my small breast became larger. When I masturbated in our double bed.
  After Bill had gone to work.
  Upon hearing his. ‘Bye Alicia see this you evening.’
  ‘Bye honey bunch,’ I would call back from the bed room.
  By the time Bill had closed the apartment door. My hand was already  sliding  down  my  flat tummy. Burrowing between my slender  lithe  legs. That  I  would  automatically  stretch parting them open wide: underneath the duvet cover.
  My fingers slid over my trimmed pubic hairs. Continuing on between  my  cunt lips. Then I would push fingers deep into my already  sopping  wet  pussy.  I  was  in  a  particular  frenzy  of naughty thoughts.
  We  had  over  the  last two Saturday evenings. Took to eating out  at  a  restaurant down town. It over looked the nearby lake.
Being  early  summer  it  was  warm. So I wore a pair of denim shorts. Not  the  hot  pants style - Bill would not  allow for that. But  kind  of  lose - when  I  sat  at  the bar. On  a  bar  stool  if any  man  looked  closely enough. When my legs parted anyone could  have  looked  up.  Between  the  material  and  my  inner thighs. And seen the bottom of the elastic on my black panties.
  Just where the material lay on my cunny lips.
  Anyway I had a white cotton blouse on. With a white brazier underneath.  With  thronged  sandals  that  laced  up  past  my ankles. Stopping just below my calf’s.  Bill gazed into my blue eyes. I know he found me attractive when I dressed like this.
  I flashed my blue eyes at him dazzlingly.
  ‘You look lovely Alicia,’ Bill told me I smiled widely for him.
  ‘Thank you Bill,’ I brushed a hand across the front of his suit jacket.
  A motherly hand.
  Bill always wore Suits. I could never understand  it. I guess it was  a  part  of  his  meticulous  nature. With his trimmed short brown  hair. He  was a handsome man. But after seven years of marriage. It was there that it stopped.
  Sitting  at  the  bar  with  my  feet  placed  onto  the  rest.  My legs were  open  parted. I  made  my  usual  attempts at teasing. My pearl earrings aside my schoolboy my cut hair.
  I  new that when we got home. Bill would slip my blue denim shorts  down  my  slender  legs. Followed by black panties. Bill would  then  disappear  between  my thighs. Licking my clitoris for  ages. For  a  Christian  he sure liked his pussy up close and personnel. Then  after  sometime  time  of pleasuring me in this way. Bill would slid his six and a half inch cock into me.
  I reached orgasm. Sex was confined to bedroom.
  Really I needed much more.
  It  was  delivered  by  a half-cast young man who went by the name of Chavas. Well not Chavas personally. He was back then an  immature  twenty-two  year  old  man. A  lumbering  clown in  social l circles.  It  seemed  Chavas  spoke and someone else took what came next.
  In particular myself.
  I  had  just tasted my favourite white semi-sweet white  wine.  Laying  the  glass seductively  as  possible  onto  the bar. To get Bill  warmed  up. When  this  high  pitched Birmingham accent knifed in between the pair of us.
  ‘Cor flipp’n heck get a look at that!’
  I  turned  to  see  a  chubby  half-cast  man  stood  there  with  the  most  laughable  afro hair style. Ever grown by any man on planet earth. He was about five seven inches in height. With the happiest smile I had seen for some time.
  He was referring to me of course. He stood their looking at me. Admiring me sat alluringly posing for my husband Bill. I was  gob  smacked  by  his  attentive  eyes  too.  The  way  he undressed me with them. Unfortunately he definitely was not my type. I preferred my men tall athletic and strong. Like Bill. But he was turning out to have a low sex drive. Bill had been caught out unexpectedly by the man’s quip. Pointed directed at his wife.
  And Chavas as I said was his name we I found out later. Was talking to himself. Nor was he alone. Into view came his friend.
  ‘Look at this Buddy,’ Chavas looked up at his friend. Come to join him by his side. He stood there looking at me too. All six feet three inches of him. Built like an English rugby player. With a completely bald shaven head. Buddy was a black Englishman.
  His skin darker than night.
  When he laid those deep dark brown eyes onto me. I almost peed inside my shorts.
  ‘Blood heck,’ Buddy consumed my body with his look. Openly  enjoying  looking  me  up  and  down.  From  the  tips of  my  sandaled  feet.  Up  my  slender  bare  legs.  His  eyes  hovered  around  my  denim  shorts. Taking  in my crotch. Then slowly  journeyed  up past my petite breast. Then stopped at my eyes.
  In  a  word - I  new  he  was  fucking me while he stood there looking at me.
  My  lips  parted  as  I  looked  back at him. And my breathing became - faster shallow faster.
  ‘Blood hell dude,’ Buddy looked at my husband Bill. Stood tidily in his suit. I guess Bill had it coming after so much time.
  ‘How does an man like you get such a cracking bird like this!’
  I  giggled  loudly  looking  at  Bill. Crossing  my legs my cunt was  throbbing. Bill  certainly  looked  ten or fifteen years older than  he  was. He  was  twenty-eight  the  same age as me. I saw Bill was insulted a little by Buddy’s misplaced observation.
  ‘I’m  twenty-eight  the  same  age as my wife!’ Blabbered Bill.
  Buddy’s  eyes  took  in  the  wedding  ring on my finger. Then looked at me.
  ‘Well  I’ll  be  fucked,’  he  groaned  seeing  me  as  another opportunity missed.
  ‘You  look  much  older  than  twenty-eight mate,’ Chavas told Bill. In  an  educated  way. ‘But  good  luck to yer, getting such a  lovely  lady  as this as your wife.’ Together they stood silent a moment. 
Looking  at  Bill  having  said  this. 
  He  seemed  to appreciated the fact that they admired him for being  my  husband. It  didn’t  stop  there. There beer glasses in hand they stood making conversation for a while.
  Buddy  didn’t  say  too  much. Except  small  words  in  the conversation. He stood just off to my right. Listening to Chavas crack  jokes  with Bill. That while his concentration away from where  Buddy’s  eyes. Lay  onto  me  all  the  time mostly. They flittered back and forth. Between admiring my petite body. And wearily  making  sure  Bill  wasn’t  seeing  the attention he was giving me.
  ‘I’ve seen you around,’ finally Buddy spoke to me. Chavas had Bill rolling in laughter. With eyes watering at his sense of humour. Not paying attention to either myself of Buddy.
  ‘Where,’ I  asked  showing  plenty  of  my  thigh. My legs still crossed sat on the bar stool.
  ‘The  Oval  apartments,’ Buddy  held the beer glass just below his lips. He new it was the moment as to whether he would bed me or not. ‘You live there?’
  My  heart  pounded  underneath  my  small  breast. I  new my nipples  had  grown firm  hard  inside my brazier. Buddy’s eyes watched me devilishly waiting for my answer.
  ‘Number two nine four,’ I replied quietly seductively. I placed both  my  hands  around  my  crossed  knees. The wedding ring finger showing clearly on my finger. At that moment  I realised what I had just done.
  Giving him a come on.
  I changed my position sitting up more onto the bar stool. Buddy’s  eyes  sulkily  ate  me  up. I  didn’t mean  to  give  our apartment number away. But there it was anyway.
  ‘We  are  electricians  me  and  Chavas,’ Buddy took a gulp of his beer. I  watched  him  alarmingly  from  my  eyes  when  he informed  me. ‘We  do  testing inside of that building from time to time. I might see you in there next time. In actual fact we are due in there this week?’
  I  found  him  alarmingly  attractive. I’d  never  been with any man  since  I  got  married to Bill. Never mind a gorgeous hunk of  a  Blackman. He  had  seen  me  at that moment. With those thoughts inside my head. I inadvertently glanced down between his pants.
  There was certainly a big package there.
  I looked back into his eyes. Buddy smiled warmly - not dirtily that  he  had caught me looking there. I liked that. I like Buddy.
  ‘Hey Buddy  we have to go,’ Chavas  intervened  our  flirting in front  of  my  husband  Bill.  He  hadn’t  seen  any  of  it. Or suspected a thing. ‘Some girls to pick up, sorry about that.’
  Chavas  dragged  my Buddy away. They said their goodbyes.
  I lay there all the next week after Bill left for work. Furiously bashing my cunt. Thinking about Buddy.
  What  his  big  black  cock  must  feel  like. If  it  was  inside my white  pink  pussy? I  literally  frigged  myself  to numerous orgasms  through  the  day. Missing  time  at my home day time job.  Watching  white  girls  get  ploughed  by  big black hunks. With big thick long black dicks. Fucking their cunts. As well a anal sex.
  I played more with my ass than clit at times.
  But  my white anal hole was certainly too tight for a big black cock.  I’d  never been fucked in my ass. Bill had ran his tongue over my anus wetly. But never penetrated me there.
  The weekend came back along.
  ‘Where  shall  we  go  for  diner  tonight,’ Bill  ask. In a jiffy I replied.
  ‘Same  place  as  last  time,’ I  gave  him a wet kiss. He hadn’t fucked since last Saturday. After we left  Chavas and his hunky gorgeous  black  friend. I  wanted  to  know  what  happened to him.  I  didn’t  see  either  of  them  working  in  or  around  the apartment.
  I had a good search for them.
  Once  again  after  dinner we sat at the bar. I wore a short red one piece mini skirt. With a  back  dropped down to the base of my back.  Stopping  just  about  my  firm  small  round bottom. Perched  on  the  bar  stool. I  managed small conversation with my  husband  Bill.  While  all  the  way  he  blabbered on about work.  Boring  things  really  to  a horny housewife. Needing to be laid by a gorgeous black fella  who seemed to have vanished into thin air.
  It  was  then  Chavas  showed  up. Crazy  afro  hair  doo.  He looked like he had stuck his fingers into an electric socket. Getting the fright of his life.
  ‘Chavas!’ 
Bill  crowed  greeting  him  warmly. ‘Great  to  see  you  again. Where is your mate… what was his name?’
  ‘Buddy,’  answered  Chavas. He  looked  me  over  in my new clothes. ‘He working away, he’ll back on Monday though.’
  He  looked at me when he said this. Ablaze inside of myself. I  really  needed  a  good  fucking. Chavas was telling me while directly  stood  between  myself  and  my  husband  Bill. That Buddy would be coming soon. Not just to inspect the electrics.
  Poor Bill - if he had only known.
  If Chavas had only known what I wore under my skimpy one piece red mini dress. Nothing.
  ‘You  look  smash’s t’night pumpkin,’ Chavas leaned with one hand  rested between  myself  and  Bill  onto  the  bar.  He  was a  bit  drunk. But  had  not  failed  to  deliver  his message from Buddy.
Bill  and  Chavas  had  a rollicking time together. Knocking the heads off a few too many pints of beer.
  Bill passed out after I drove us home to our apartment.
  I  was  furious.  He  undressed  in  a drunken stupor laying on our  bed  in  just his black underpants. With his silly shin length socks  still  on  his  feet.  Until  the  morning  he  woke  with  a throbbing head ache. Serving him right.
  I  had  sat  inside  the  lounge. All  night long frustrated. With Bill. With Chavas for not bringing Buddy along to the bar. With Buddy  too  for  not  turning up. That Sunday I kept my silence. Feigning  illness  and  headaches  when  Bill had decided to get horny.  Wanting  to  fuck  me.  I  wouldn’t  let  him  touch  me. He played sorry husband all Sunday pampering to all my needs. While I sat thinking only about Buddy. Would he turn up to see me.
  Give my a good fucking with his black cock.
  Come  Monday  morning  when  Bill  made  his  farewell  for work. I was randy as hell. Tearing my white silk  panties  down my  legs. I  tossed  them aside across the bedroom. They landed and  hung  onto  the  side  of  the  bedroom  closet door knob. A spectacular toss if I might well remember. 
  In  an  petulant  gasp I spread my legs wide apart. My fingers found  my  pussy  hole. Frantically I bashed my cunt. Thrusting my pelvis up to meet my fingers.
  I moaned loudly reaching closer to orgasm. When from out of the walls someone spoke.
  ‘You need a hand with that Alicia.’
  I stopped with a shriek. I was just at the point of no return. My  vulva  was  pulsating  to  my  fingers.  At  that  point  of cumming. The duvet covering my nakedness underneath. I was perspiring profusely.
  I peered over the top of my legs under the duvet.
  There  stood  Buddy - in the nude. He had stripped off all his clothes.  His  skin  black  as  ebony. His  body rugged and firm. The  abs  rippled  on  his  black  stomach. Thighs  bulging with muscle.  Between  his  legs  hung  a  pair  of  huge  black  balls. That I could only think of. Where filled with creamy black man sperm.
  ‘How long have you been stood there.’ I gasped at him.
  ‘Long enough,’ Buddy smiled down at me.
  ‘What are you doing here,’ I gasped. ‘How did you get in?’
  I could hardly speak. My breath I was gasping near to orgasm. Along with shock seeing him naked stood there. His black cock was enormous. Semi-erect it was as thick as my forearm. And long from my wrist to my elbow. Where was I going to put all that I was thinking. Bill was only six and a half inches.
  Buddy was twice as thick and as long.
  My mouth hung open in disbelief!
  ‘As  the  electrician  to  the  building  we  get  the  keys  to  all the apartments.’  He  moved  onto  bed. Pulling  the  duvet from off  me. Uncovering  me  leaving me naked in front of him. My legs  were  still  parted. My  fingers  still  between my cunt lips. Every area between my thighs was sopping wet.
  Upon seeing me like this.
  Buddy’s  black  cock stiffened up. Pointing at the ceiling. His huge  black  balls underneath.  I  wanted his Blackman’s semen seed inside my tummy.
  I started to stroke my vulva absentmindedly.
  ‘Bill could be coming back,’ I tried to make excuses. I was after all. A married woman. ‘He will find us fucking!’
  Buddy  looked  calm  relaxed.  He took one of my ankles into his black hands. His pink tongue  darted out licking the arch of my left foot.
  I screamed with ecstasy at his tongue touching me there.
  ‘Oooo Buddy - Oh god!’
  ‘Bill  has  gone  to  work,’ Buddy  assured me. ‘I watched him drive  away, besides  Chavas  is  down stairs keeping watch. So you don’t have nothing to worry about Alicia.’
  I  lay on my back watching him. Watching his enormous black cock.  He  had  ran  his  hands  down  between the inside of my legs. Then  rolled  them  over  my married pink pussy lips. 
  Coming  closer  to  me. I  grabbed  his  black  cock inside my slender  fingers. Wet  with my cunt juices. I slid my hands back and forth up and down his shaft.
  I pulled it towards my pussy lips - wanting it inside me.
  Buddy  took  my  wedding  ringed hand into one of his hands. Rolling  the  wedding around on the wedding finger. He looked at it. Then  at  me  I  still caressed his big black cock. A dreamy slutty smile on my white house wife’s lips.
  ‘You might be Bill’s wife.’ Buddy remarked gently.
  ‘But you’re my white bitch now - okay.’
  I didn’t say anything other than.
  ‘Uh Huh.’
  Then Buddy slid that head of that monster black dick between my pussy lips.
  My  head  went back as I arched my back. Spreading my legs open  wide.  I  felt  Buddy  push  my  legs  backwards  towards my  pouting  breast. Then  he moved  back and forth. Gradually pushed his cock deep inside of me.
  Until his big black man’s ball sac rested just below my cunt.
  Above my ass.
  Touching  places  no  man. Not  even  my  husband Bill had never  touched  inside  my  cunt.  With  his  small  white  penis.
Buddy’s cock thrust wetly  in  places  my  cunt  had never been penetrated by a cock before.
After  many  strokes  Buddy  was  shafting  my  wet needy cunt with  hard  long  strokes. Slapping  the  base of my bottom with his huge black ball bag.
  I  squirted  to orgasm. An open chasm of fluidity between my legs. That  squelched  loudly  as  Buddy fucked his  way inside me  to  orgasm. He  came  loudly  banging  my head against the head board.
  I felt his creamy load shoot from his stiffened black pole.
  Squirting jetting  his  cum  his  seed  his  black  semen  inside my  white  wife’s  pussy. My  hips  thrust  up and down to meet him. His big black  cock  throbbed  and  jerked  violently inside of me.
  From  that  moment  on a I was a white wife bitching whore. Rampantly wanting more Big Black Cock.
  For Buddy only.
  Bill’s days were well and truly numbered! 

© Copyright 2014 incredible (incredible4u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009558-Caught-Wide-Open