*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009622-Sex-with-Carmen-on-the-beach
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2009622
The sand and the stars down to her roaring aurora
The red moon was set way back in the sky. Thousands of miles away right there on a beach on Earth, the burning fire sent the same type of red light down on the sand of the beach in a broad swath that quickly faded into a darkened stretch of barely aglow, undulating sand. The red light from the moon was much more subtle, but it's strength lasted longer and just barely resonated in the blackness of night. The ocean waves right off the sand were cast in the darkness except for the quick glimpses of the white of their foam, their sounds were what made them real and present, the crashes every few seconds made the waves alive. The blackness of the night also hid the grass and rolling dunes on the other side of the beach sand. The small, red moon set way back in the sky connected to the flickering fire as if a long rope was connected between the two and night reds radiated in all different shades and brightnesses between the two. The moon and the fire pulled back and forth, the red glow on the sand from the fire was vibrant, unnaturally red. and the foggy light of the moon drifted in the dark sky like a slow cloud barely moving in the atmosphere. One slow and one fast, they danced red and dim white light in a dance that was slow for and then picked up for a quick jolt and then back down, rolling up and down with the vibrancy of red light like the soft curves of the sand going up and down on the beach.
Next to the fire, on sandy blankets with red and yellow Native American patterns, the two entranced lovers let the flames heat their faces. The dark backdrop of outer space: the perfect silhouette for our glowing red faces rounded out with wide smiles as a stare made their eyes connect longer than minutes or seconds could count. Like the dance of red light between the fire and the moon, the gaze of their eyes lasted thousands of miles into the depths of space, into the deepest part of the blacks of their eyes, searching for the deepest parts of one another, going down and down, further and further, as far as either could into the darks of their eyes, what they could count as their lover's soul. In the depths of their eyes, as one would look out into the night's sky, they searched for the deepest parts of each other's souls.
Down from her perfectly black, marble eyes, his sight went down the arch of her nose flickering in the flame, down to her plush, pink lips all the more illustrious in the glow of the fire. Her eyes caught the motion of his. And, together, they looked at each other's lips like they had their eyes, wanting what was deeper. Their lips creased and gently puckered as if they were alone, totally uninhibited in their expression of desire, in desire for a kiss from the other. That's all their eyes saw in the warm glow of the burning fire next to them.
Her hair was held in place in a perfect, round cascade by a green, tie-die bandana, making the perfect little Pocahontas-by-the-fire so alluring for a descent into her lips. He held steady down into the path towards an embrace of the fleshy pads on her face. The steady movement of his face was caught by a sudden acceleration of hers and the soft kiss united. And, by the fire, under the moon, stood up on their knees, arms wrapped around one another, their kiss pushed back and forth like exploding currents set off on the shockwaves of bombs. They pushed in on their faces with their wet lips, tongues wanting to explore the other's mouth, and justly doing so finding the other's tongue and teeth in the passionate dance, hot and red like the fire, as invisible and discrete as the the night.
They delved into one another's kiss until he slid her body back by her should and pinned her down into the sand. With a smile glowing in the flamed light, he said, "I want to eat your pussy by the fire." Her legs perched on both sides of his head, bent at the knees, her feet half in the cool, soft sand of the sand, partly on the thickly woven blankets. With his nose right up against her thigh, he smelt up her thigh and smiled, her thin blue jeans the only thing covering her sensitive skin. Then, his hands, grappling knuckles felt under the fleshy, top part of her ass, grabbed her by the waist-line of her jeans and pulled open the soft flesh of her butt and thighs, her dainty panties coming right down with her jeans.
She flailed her legs a bit in the flicker of the flames, and she settled down in front of her man staring down at her beautiful, bare pussy in front of him. He licked his lips with a delicious desire, he went down, and all that could be seen after was the slight back and forth motions of his head shrouded in his long hair. His tongue arched in rolling waves up and down her slit and on the sides of her clit now coming forth in the stimulation. He felt it with his tongue, and tenderly rolled it up in the wave of his tongue over and over again. He rolled her clit up in his tongue in a rising intensity until he unleashed an attack with the suction of his mouth and lance of his tongue on her hard, little pearl. She was held there by his grip on her thighs, under his assaulting, wet, smacking lips and lapping tongue under the dime-size moon on the open beach.
With her mouth drawn open, she grabbed him by the hair and raised him up. Streams of spit still connected his lips to her glistening, pink pussy. He looked into her eyes and her open mouth, and moved hisdd long body back on the sand propping himself up in the shifty substance by his shoulder waiting for his delight. She moved intently like a night phantom, her face right into the seat of his lap. Her little fingers popped his silver, pants button through its hole and hey went loose, easy for her to undo his zipper and draw his pants down.


petite, girl with long and dark hair. She has a sharp smile on soft cheeks; it makes the cutest little dimples off the sides of her lips when she's really happy. Under her bangs, brown eyes that feel the same looking into as does looking up into the night's sky, like there are millions of stars to see. She's heaven, not even including her perky round butt and tits with nipples that look like they're getting ready to send rocket ships into space.
We're both by the fire after
© Copyright 2014 Yamakito (yamakito at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009622-Sex-with-Carmen-on-the-beach