*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009692-A-dream-can-change-your-life
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #2009692
1 charecter
                                  A DREAM CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE



When we grow up we all come across different situation where we have to make decisions, it will be up to you whether you choose to take a right direction or the wrong one which is always an easy and a fast way to grow up. Sometimes as teenagers we like to take an easy fast ways to life forgetting that everything we do might affect our future, we do as we please but not this young girl.



This little beautiful girl named thato used to live in a township called mamelodi east, a township that had a very huge bad influence, a place where you will find all sorts of criminals, drug addicts and all sort of bad people you name them. This community had every power to influence a person from thinking positively to going out of control, but that did not change a dream of a little girl called thato. She had a dream of being one of the best lawyers in the world; in fact she wanted her community to be proud of her. She did not want to end up like most of the kids in her community.



She used to stay alone in her own room planning her life while other people say she's full of herself, but that did not change how she looked at life. She avoided teenage pregnancy by avoiding boys. She knew exactly what she wanted. Thato lived in her own small imagination and no one really understood her



After all the criticism and the discrimination thato finished her matric and without wasting any time she went straight to varsity where she settled very well because she really hated her community. With the good marks she got she was allowed to study law finally her dream was starting to come true but this time without all the bad influence from her community.

In life not all dreams do come true but if you really want something you will push so very hard to achieve what we want. Forget friends who have bad influence and never listen to people who always say and think negatively that way you shall prosper. This little girl has done it surely you can also do it. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM



© Copyright 2014 twizzy-kid (twizzy-kid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009692-A-dream-can-change-your-life