*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009723-Its-Going-To-Be-A-Bad-Day
Rated: 13+ · Other · Activity · #2009723
A comedy about undesirable morning events.
It's Going To Be A Bad Day



When you wake up to the sound of your dog barfing.

When you wake up because you have a charlie horse.

When you are awakened by a thunder storm.

When you wake up and there's blood on your pillowcase.

When you are awakened by a car crash.

When you tossed and turned all night without actually sleeping.

When you wake up to the horrid smell, that is wafting from the master bathroom.

When you get out of bed and step in a pool of cat pee.

When you don't wake up from a nightmare.

When you go out to your car to leave for work and realize that you forgot to roll up the windows before the monsoon hit.

When you go out to your car to leave for work and realize that it has been stolen.

When you go out to your car to leave for work and realize that all of your tires have been slashed.

When you go out to your car to leave for work and it won't start.

When it's your day off and you forgot to turn off your 6AM alarm clock.

When a huge tree limb breaks off and smashes through your bedroom window.

When you get up early to get your kids ready for school ... make breakfast for them and they tell you "there's no school today."

When you get up early and drowsily step barefooted, in a pile of doggie doo.

When you awake because the Police have come to your door ... for any reason.

When you get up and realize that the sprinkler has been running all night.

When you wake up realizing that your suit is at the cleaners and you have a 7AM board meeting.

When you're out of food, so you go to cash a check at the bank, but it's closed for some stupid holiday that you could care less about.

When you have a major bowel movement, first thing in the morning and realize that the toilet is plugged, but you flush it anyway, hoping the stuff will go down, but the toilet overflows and then &%^&^(##%^$. 



© Copyright 2014 Whitemorn (whitemorn123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009723-Its-Going-To-Be-A-Bad-Day