*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009763-Jinchuuriki-Bitch-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2009763
A story about Naruto, his female room mate, and a pair of Tailed Beasts fucking each other
Naruto was annoyed at what he had been told.

He was just told by Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage, that a person outside Konohagakure is moving into his apartment with him. And that she had known about this for the past week. What annoyed him about this was that he was not informed about this until today! This had to be a form of payback for the prank he did to her just a week ago. All he did was change the sake she drank into freezing cold water.

It wasn't that bad for crying out loud!

He was also annoyed when Tsunade didn't bother to tell him who this person is. He guessed it was another form of punishment for that prank. All he knows is she, Tsunade gave him that much about his new room-mate, came from a Hidden Village. Surprise, surprise, Tsunade didn't tell him what Hidden Village it was either. He groaned in irritation as he would have to be on his best behaviour for the length of time she is here. Not to mention he would have to alter his living arrangements to suit this new arrival.

He had that apartment since he was a child. Now he was going to have two people living it in, himself and this unknown girl. Normally he would be over the moon to have someone sharing his apartment since it meant he wouldn't be alone. But the thing is he didn't know of her (as of yet). He did not know what she is like. So you can see the reason why he wasn't happy with the arrangement. He doesn't want to share his apartment with people he doesn't know. Plus his apartment is only suited for one person.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, Naruto. You do have a couch that turns into a bed in your front room, and a mattress in your bedroom if you remember?" Naruto felt the sides of his lips curve upwards at the feminine voice in his head. She was a constant companion who had been in his life for as long as he could remember.

"I know that Kaede." The blonde replied inwardly. "But you do know you can't come out anymore since we have a girl sharing the same apartment as me, right?"

"...You do know who you're talking to, right...?" Kaede, the Nine-Tailed Fox, questioned him flatly.

Naruto blinked confusingly for a moment. Then palmed himself on the face. Of course he knew he was talking to. Kaede is a pretty shameless girl; she always appears naked when summoned by Naruto when he is using her chakra. Not that he minds of course. With someone with a body like that flashing him without concern for whoever sees her, why would he mind?

If she is capable of doing that without any shame in front of him then Kaede would still be naked if he decided to summon her in front of his room-mate.

"Dam straight I will!" Kaede exclaimed righteously; then she began to purr throatily. "If you don't mind seeing me naked every time you summon me, then maybe you'll like this?" She stated seductively.

Naruto frowned in suspicion. Before he could ask what she meant, an image of a naked Kaede was suddenly implanted in his head. A medium sizedchest, flat yet toned stomach; a slim waist that flowed into slim, but fairly rounded hips. She also had long well formed legs too. Her long dark hair felt like silk to the touch when he ran his fingers through them. Not to mention they were fluffy. Let's not forget the large, yet cute red fox ears and nine fluffy tails that has a white coloured tip.

She was poised in such a away that made her seductive, flirty and teasing. Her hands were in her hair leaving her naughty bits exposed for Naruto's viewing pleasure. Her lips were curved up in a sultry smile and had a part of her face covered by her long hair, which gave her a seductive and flirty kind of look. Her yellow vertical slit eye that was seen was half-lidded, which enhanced the seductive look she was giving him. Lastly the tip of her tails was covering her pelvic area.

Naruto inwardly growled in arousal at the sent image. "Oh, I like that. I like that very much." He said approvingly as he discretely put his hand in his trouser pocket to adjust the erection that was beginning to grow to make it less noticeable.

Kaede chuckled lustfully. "I knew you would. That is why I did it."

"When I get back to the apartment, you're going to be taking care of this erection." He growled lustfully to her. Kaede's response was to moan sensually in his head. It had the desired effect of making his cock even harder than before and make him walk faster to his apartment. The sooner he got there the quicker Kaede would get to work like the submissive sexy whore she is.

He heard Kaede scoff at that. "I am no whore Naruto. However, for you I would willingly be one. Now get to your apartment so I can start pleasuring you!" Exclaimed the vixen. Hearing that Naruto smiled and started running to his apartment. He didn't know how long until this mysterious room mate of his would come, but he hoped it wouldn't be until sometime in the afternoon today. He and Kaede had something to do after all.

X.X.X.X

Naruto got to his apartment 10 minutes later and he proceeded on entering the building. Closing the front door and locking it Naruto turned and walked to the couch. Since his front room was near the front door (like ten seconds away) it didn't take him that long to get there. The front room had what any one like him would want; a couch/bed for him to sit on, a T.V for him to entertain himself with. A bookshelf where he can read the books he bought, and some plants to liven up the place. There is also a hanging light bulb on the ceiling; but since it is still day time he wouldn't have to turn it on.

The flooring throughout the apartment is made of wood. That way it would be much easier to clean away the dirt and stains than if you had carpeting. The kitchen is to his left, and his bedroom and bathroom is to his right.

In the middling of the front room had a seal etched onto it. A security and privacy seal. The privacy seal was to keep Kaede's chakra hidden when he uses it to release her from the eight trigrams seal. The security seal is to keep anyone from knowing of their...activities...when they were alone. The ink itself was permanent so it was irremovable unless you changed the floorboards.

Walking to the seals Naruto knelt down beside them and placed his fingers on top of them. Sending chakra to his digits he pushed the energy he created into the seals and felt them activate. Then he made a modified hand seal used to make the shadow clone technique, where he uses one digit instead of two and used Kaede's chakra on it.

It was similar to the shadow clone technique. Only it was made for Biju chakra. The clone would have the 'soul' of the Tailed Beast in it, and it would be more durable. Plus for it to work you would have to use a tails worth of Tailed Beast chakra, hence the reason why Naruto had the privacy seal in the room.

A puff of smoke came out of nowhere and as the smoke dispersed into the air Kaede stood in front of him in all her naked glory. Naruto's eyes drank in the sight of her firm and toned body. Eagerly watching the fox girl stretch her arms over her head with a strained groan. He felt his penis strain against the front of his pants at the sight given to him. Kaede lowered her arms and lowered her eyes to his pelvic region. Licking her lips in lusted approval, her tail started waggling behind her in both anticipation and excitement.

Kaede gazed up at Naruto's face and gave him a sensual smile. She approached him sensually drawing Naruto's eyes to her swaying hips that seemingly had an hypnotic effect on him. When she stood in front of him Kaede gave Naruto a chaste kiss on the lips as she ran her hands along the sides of his trousers before slipping her fingers underneath the waistband of both his trousers and boxers. The fox girl gave Naruto another sultry smile before sinking to her knees, pulling down his trousers and boxers with her.

Naruto groaned in relief as he felt his cock free of its confinements. His shaft sprang up and smacked Kaede under her chin. The yellow eyed fox girl yelped as she recoiled in surprise at the unexpected move. She gave Naruto a mock glare when he started chuckling in amusement before bringing her eyes back to the fuck stick in front of her.

The cock was 9 inches long and almost three fingers thick. Taking the cock in hand Kaede analysed it with childlike curiosity, even though she had seen it several times already. She couldn't wrap her fingers entirely around the shaft. The fox girl could see that the glans on the bulbous head is a healthy purple colour, showing there was a healthy amount of blood circling the sexual organ and keeping it erect.

Naruto couldn't help but feel proud of the way Kaede was staring at his penis. She always had that childlike look on her face even though she saw it several times already. He had a feeling Kaede had something to do with how big and thick he was. Because he could clearly remember him not being that big a few years ago. Coincidentally that was after he had came face to face with her for the first time during his first C-rank mission.

He groaned aloud in pleasure when Kaede started stroking his shaft. She started slowly at first to build up her rhythm. Then she started to add twisting motions in her stroking. Then she began to speed up. By this point Kaede had shifted in place to bring her face and her body closer to the object of her desire. The musky scent emitting from the shaft filled her nostrils, making her mind hazy and enhanced the amount of lust she was feeling. Her mouth dropped open and her tongue lolled out as she panted like a bitch in heat as she inhaled more of the scent emitting from Naruto's penis.

Darting her eyes up quickly she saw that Naruto wasn't focused on her and was now looking up towards the ceiling with his eyes closed. A small smirk pulled at her lips as a glint appeared in her eyes as she brought them back to his penis. Leaning forward she flicked her tongue on the tip of Naruto's shaft, smirking widely to herself as she heard him let out a pleasured hiss. However her tongue was dry and rough and she knew it would not be good for Naruto if it stayed like that, and so she pulled her tongue away from the organ and back in her mouth to re-wet it.

Naruto growled in frustration when Kaede pulled her tongue away from his penis and looked down at her with a frustrated glare. He narrowed his eyes when she merely smirked up at him. She was keeping him at full mast from the stroking; it was fast enough to give him pleasure but not enough to get him to release. And that was easily bringing up the frustration he was feeling.

"Kaede, if you don't start sucking right now, I will fucking destroy you for any other man." He growled, the frustration clearly heard in his tone.

Kaede widened her grin clearly amused at the threat. "Naruto, Naruto, Naruto," She started in mock disappointment. "I am a mass of sentient chakra. You would never be able to destroy me for any other man." She nevertheless did as she was told and took the bulbous head of the shaft in to her mouth where she began to lavish attention upon it with her tongue.

Naruto growled at the mocking tone in her voice. He wouldn't be able to destroy her pussy for anyone else but him? He would take that challenge and prove her wrong! He closed his eyes with a blissful groan when Kaede took the head of his shaft in her mouth. When she clamped her lips around the shaft, she began sucking and licking at the fleshy organ as if it were a lollipop.

Kaede moved her lips down the shaft and moved her tongue to the underside of his cock. She let out a pleasured moan at the taste. Stopping halfway down she coiled her tongue around the penis building up the saliva in her mouth before pulling back until just the tip remained in her mouth. She gazed up at Naruto who was staring down at her with a barely restrained frustrated look on his face. Smirking around the crown, she gave the blonde a flirtatious wink and without warning started bobbing her head up and down, sucking against his shaft every time she pulled back .

"That's it, Kaede!" He moaned. "Keep sucking like that!"

"Mmmph~" The fox girl could only give a muffled reply, but she kept up on bringing more of his cock inside of her mouth. Her tongue licked where it could and she brought herself back up to gather herself once more. She suckled around the tip, getting a hiss of pleasure from the teen above her, and she took a large inhale before she began to sink herself down onto his member once more.

Naruto put a hand on top of Kaede's head as she went down on him. He never pulled. Clearly trusting the Tailed Beast to bring him pleasure on her own. He moved his hand behind one of Kaede's ears and started to lightly scratch at the base. She started to purr in appreciation as her eyes fluttered in enjoyment at the light rubbing. Her tail began to thwack against the floor behind her as she leaned into his scratching fingers.

He closed his eyes as he let out a pleased exhale at the sensation of Kaede's purring around his cock. The purring did the job of bringing the pleasure she was giving him to new heights. It was something of a surprise when he first scratched her behind the ear but after finding out she would purr – something he thought was cute and erotic at the same time – he would do it as often as he can.

She was a determined little vixen though. A few minutes later and she felt his cock twitch in her mouth. She pulled back until only the tip remained in her mouth and suckled on it. Naruto groaned out loud as he came in her mouth and moved his hand to caress the back of her head. As his cum shot in large spurts, Kaede savoured the taste of it for a moment before swallowing it whole before it became to much to contain. Unfortunately for her, she was unable to keep up with the amount that was going into her mouth, and it escaped from the corners of her mouth; running down her chin and falling to her breasts.

When the stream finally stopped and she was finally able to swallow, Kaede sucked against the tip to get any remaining cum out of his cock before pulling away. She brought her fingers to the corner of her mouth and breasts to wipe away the cum that managed to get past her mouth, where she then brought said finger to her mouth to lick the cum off. She let out an orgasmic moan as she swallowed.

"Hm-hm-hm... I do so love the taste of your cum. It's so tasty..." Kaede purred, lifting her head to run her digits down along her throat. She looked at his dick and smiled slightly in amusement. "And it looks like you need more than a blow job for that bad boy to go down." She stated, looking longingly at the still erect cock.

"That's because a certain cock loving vixen made sure to give me enough energy to go about four, or five times a day."

Kaede shot her head up at that statement. Her mouth was open and ready to protest. Naruto deadpanned at her, as if to dare her to deny what he said. Her words slowly died in her mouth, knowing he was right. She did give him enough stamina to outrun the ANBU after all. So with a shrug of her shoulders Kaede got up and gave Naruto a 'well, what can you do?' look.

"Ok, you got me there. I did give you enough vitality to go on, and on, and on..." Kaede started, before she began to trail off in to her own fantasy as she stared at his cock wantingly. Naruto cleared his throat when he saw the distant look in her eyes. Blinking out of her thoughts, Kaede looked up at Naruto once more and continued. "However, I don't see you complaining about it when we're fucking one another!"

"That's because I enjoy fucking you." Naruto replied with a sly smile. "Besides' how can I complain when you have that 'fucked stupid' look on your face after we're done?" Kaede with a blush smacked him lightly on the thigh, although she did have a smile on her face.

Standing up Kaede shoved Naruto back against the couch. With him now sitting down with his erection standing at attention, she went over to the couch, sat on his lap so she was straddling him and pressed her naked body up against his. She rubbed her slit against his cock and they both let out a pleasure filled moan. Stopping she lifted her lips and reached down between her legs to grab hold of Naruto's shaft and held him as she lowered her hips.

Naruto moaned as he felt his head pass her outer walls and enter her warm, wet cavern. When the tip of his cock entered her vagina Kaede released her grip on the rest of his shaft; knowing she did not need to hold it straight anymore.

Lowering herself on his shaft, both Kaede and Naruto exclaimed loudly in pleasure. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head when their hips met. She sat there on his lap, enjoying the feeling of being full with a blissful look on her face. Then she grabbed Naruto's hands and placed them on her ass, before putting her own hands on his shoulders and started bouncing in his lap. She started slowly at first to get used to the feeling of getting penetrated deeply, then she would start moving her hips faster to bring herself and Naruto more and more pleasure.

Kaede's inner walls squeezing around his cock was the best sensation he had felt. With her mouth coming in a very close second. He loved how her inner cavern would tighten around his shaft as he went in and how it seemed to try and pull him in every time he was pulling out.

He started to thrust against her movement. Every time she went down he'd thrust hips up. Kaede began to let out pleased moans every time he brought her down to him roughly with his hands. "So..." He grunted, moving against Kaede's downward thrusts as she leaned her head against his shoulder. "...this girl... moving in.. with me... do you wanna... help me... turn her into a cock addict?"

Kaede smirked at the idea. "Sure! It would be fun turning her into your submissive cock sleeve." She said, now rolling her hips in the blondes lap. "We may have to take into consideration of different possibilities however. This room-mate could be a Jinchuuriki like you."

"True, but what are the odds of that happening?"

"1 out of 10. But knowing your luck it will most likely happen, despite the odds against you." Kaede chortled as a thought came to her. "If if turns out that Matatabi or Chomei's vessel' - who are known as the Two-Tailed Cat and the Seven-Tailed beetle by the way – is the one staying with you, then you could try breaking them one at a time. Plus they're likely to help you dominate them, being horny women like me; although Chomei is more reserved than Matatabi and I."

Naruto arched an eyebrow as he found that information intriguing. He knew of the other Tailed Beasts being female; not many people knew of that since they never show their 'humanoid' form to their wardens. Unless you have a relationship with them where they trust you unconditionally like Kaede and himself. He was interested because Kaede said they were horny women like her. So they would likely consider helping him turn their warden into a submissive little slut. If he found a way to contact them of course.

"If that's true would there be some way for me to get inside their mindscape and talk to... Matatabi or Chomei?"

Kaede paused in her thrusting, getting Naruto to moan in displeasure, and narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. She eventually nodded as she started bouncing her hips again. "Of course. You just need to have skin contact with either of them. A simple handshake would do the trick."

"Handshake, huh?" Naruto mumbled out, admiringly staring at Kaede's bouncing tits that seemed to have a hypnotic effect on him. "I can do that. It's not suspicious at all and they wouldn't see it coming." He grunted when Kaede started to move her hips faster. "You would be able to sense either of them if they enter the Hidden Leaf Village, right?"

"Of course!" She panted out heavily. "If any of my sisters are close enough to you then I would be able to sense their chakra. Luckily for us it works in both ways; they would be able to sense me too if you're close enough to their warden." She growled lustfully rolling her hips as she bounced her hips on his lap. Every time she went up, only an inch of Naruto's cock remained inside her folds.

Because Kaede was a few centimetres off his lap and still had an inch of his penis still inside of her, when she dropped she had put her full weight in to it. Naruto also had his hands on her waist to bring her down on him hard as he thrust his hips up into her when she came back down.

As a result when his cock re-entered the vixen completely, it reached her cervix. She threw her head back and squealed loudly as Naruto started to really pound into her, growling at the bottom of his throat like a man possessed.

"Sounds like a plan. Though that would have been good to know when Gaara came to the village for the Chunin exams." He deadpanned at her.

Kaede had a sheepish expression on her face. Back then she was angry at the world and her relationship with Naruto was as bad as a cat and mouse. She had improved her attitude with her host though and now they have a good sexual relationship with one another!

"If the woman isn't a Jinchuuriki, then get her to submit as my sex slave. If the woman is Jinchuuriki like me, then I'll do the same thing, but get their Tailed Beast involved. I'll allow them to join in if they want."

"She'll love that~" Kaede cooed out as she allowed herself to be overtaken by Naruto pounding into her. She absolutely adored the feeling Naruto was giving her. She leaned on him, pressing her bosom flat against his chest, and rested her head against his shoulder where she began licking and kissing at the crook of his neck. She possessively wrapped her arms and her single tail around his waist and neck and hugged him closer to her. "Faster, Naruto, fuck me faster~" Kaede squealed into his ear. The fox girl was quickly reduced to a squealing mess, as Naruto began to jack hammer into her inner folds like a piston.

X.X.X.X

"Do you know who Matatabi and Chomei are sealed in?"

A now fully dressed Naruto and a still naked Kaede were resting on the sofa hoping to pass the time by watching T.V. The fox girl was lying down on the couch with her head resting on Naruto's legs, while the blonde would pet and scratch Kaede at the base of her ears who would lean in to more of his touch.

With Naruto and Kaede satisfied for the moment they decided to lay around and do nothing until this room mate came. Which where we find them now. The two were watching one of the Princess Gale's movies and Kaede had to admit, for something that was fake it was entertaining.

"The last time I heard of Matatabi she was sealed inside a girl during the Third Shinobi World War." Kaede mumbled out the reply. "I haven't heard anything else about them since the war ended. As for Chomei she was in the possession of Takigakure but since her host was not there when you and your team visited, I don't know who her vessel is."

Naruto tutted in disappointment. That would have been nice to know who their hosts are. Still he couldn't blame Kaede for her lack of knowledge' she hadn't been in contact with any of her sisters in over a century with Shukaku being the only exception.

He gazed at the security and privacy seals on the floor. They were still active even though they stopped their sexual activities. Kaede was still out of the seal and if the security seal wasn't on, then her chakra would be felt across the entire Hidden Village. Her chakra is potent enough to send all ninjas scrambling for the source and that would quickly lead them to the apartment.

He did not want to explain to Tsunade or god forbid Jiraiya how the Nine-Tailed fox is out of the seal. While he knew what Tsunade would likely do to him once she found out (pummelling him from Monday to Friday with Sakura joining in sprang to mind), Jiraiya was a wild card.

Being a super pervert he might over react to the fact that he bagged a hot looking, naked, kinky, and lustful fox girl and complain about the injustice of it all. Or he may over react that the Nine-Tailed frickin' fox was out of the seal, then try to tighten up said seal once she was forced back in against her will. Or another reaction was he would over react that the Nine-Tailed fox was out, and then congratulate him for bagging that hot piece of ass.

His musing was cut short when someone started knocking on his front door. Sighing Naruto glanced down at the fox girl resting her head on his lap who was glaring at the front door.

"C'mon Kaede you have to go back in the seal." Naruto told her.

"Aw. Do I have to?" She asked gazing imploringly up at Naruto. At his nod the fox girl huffed before going up in a puff of smoke, signifying her return to the seal. Besides if this wasn't one of the room mates he was waiting for then she did have to be in the seal. Unless it happen to be the room-mate, and is a Jinchuuriki like him then she can come back out.

Getting up from his seat Naruto stretched his limbs with every step as he went to the front door. When he opened the door he was immediately bombarded by Kaede's yell. "I know what chakra signature anywhere. Naruto, that girl is Chomei's container!"

Naruto's eyes widened a bit at that. He gave the girl in front of him a quick look over with her doing the same, except she was more open about it. Chomei's vessel was lightly tanned. She was a few inches shorter than he was in height. She had an orange clip in her short, spiky mint green hair that matched her eye colour, which is orange as well. Her outfit consisted of a short sleeveless white midriff shirt with fishnet armour underneath, a pair of long white armlets, and fishnet shorts with a short white apron skirt over it. He saw her forehead protector on her right arm with the Takigakure symbol displayed.

She's fit and she's pretty. Kaede would love breaking her in.

"I take it you're the one who is going to be staying in my apartment with me?" Naruto politely asked the Takigakure kunoichi as he moved aside and gestured her in.

Her eyes widened noticeably at him in surprise before nodding her head in confirmation to his question. Seeing Naruto gesture her to go in, she made her way in to the apartment, giving Naruto a polite nod as she passed. Naruto trailed his eyes down to her backside and couldn't help but notice just how round and firm it looked. It was easily her best asset. He couldn't wait for the chance to nail her and with Kaede that chance may come sooner than he thinks.

Leaning his head out of the entryway Naruto looked left and right since there was no way this kunoichi would know where to find his apartment without someone guiding her. Seeing no one around he shrugged his shoulders and after pulling his head back inside he closed the door. She may have gotten instructions on where to find his place by Tsunade.

He walked back to the front room and saw the Takigakure kunoichi looking around the front room with a look that is akin to wonder. Naruto shook his head in amusement. It was like the female Jinchuuriki had never been in an apartment before.

"So...You're the host to the Seven-Tails?" Now he felt like a dick. The alarmed and terrified look she gave him almost made him wince.

"H-how did you know?" She looked at him as if he was going to strike at her. Naruto frowned slightly at her not so subtle glancing around the room. She looked as if she was trying to find a way to escape in case things got bad.

Instead of answering he gave her an understanding look and lifted his fishnet shirt and jacket over his stomach. He channelled some of Kaede's chakra to reveal the seal that kept her locked up. "I know because I am the host to the Nine-Tails." He said when he saw her shocked look when revealing the seal on his stomach.

She had calmed down quickly after that and became more open to him. She introduced herself as Fu with no last name and Naruto introduced himself to her in response. After getting comfortable on the couch Naruto asked Fu the all important question...

"So, Fu, I have to ask: do you have a good relationship with your Tailed Beast?"

"Well the Seven-Tails is rather polite whenever we speak and we are on talking terms. So I think I do?" She answered looking a little unsure. She looked at Naruto curiously. "Why? Are you in good relations with your Tailed Beast?"

"Good relations? Girl we are WAY past that. We're on fucking terms now!" Was Kaede's perverted response, though the mint green haired girl did not hear her.

Naruto expertly ignored the fox girl's perverted comment and nodded. "Yeah. I even found a way for my Tailed Beast to get out of the seal so to speak."

Fu's eyes suddenly glazed over and her face scrunched up in thought. Narrowing his eyes a little Naruto was quick to realise that the girl in front of him was talking to Chomei. She had to be since he often had that look whenever he talked to Kaede in his younger days.

Fu blinked her eyes repeatedly as they refocused. She looked at Naruto and said, "The Nanabi wants to know if you can teach me that technique? It wants to be able to explore out of the seal that binds it to me."

Naruto nodded and showed Fu the hand seal used to create the clone technique for the Tailed Beast to occupy. He explained to the female Jinchuuriki that the technique was similar to the Shadow Clone, that it would put the tailed beast in a human appearance (since Chomei never told Fu her real name, he assumed the beetle never told her she had a human form) and that it was made for Tailed Beast chakra only and it takes a tails worth of Tailed Beast chakra for it to work properly.

She was worried that the ANBU would come racing to his apartment if she attempted to use Chomei's chakra, only for Naruto to reassure her that he had placed a privacy and security seal in his apartment. So nothing would be getting out of the room they're in.

As he watched Fu attempt to summon Chomei outside of her seal, he sat back to enjoy the scene about to unfold. He had purposely neglected to mention that Chomei would likely appear naked once she is outside of the seal.
© Copyright 2014 Spyash2 (spyash2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009763-Jinchuuriki-Bitch-Part-1