*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009764-Jinchuuriki-Bitch-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2009764
A story about Naruto, his female room mate, and a pair of Tailed Beasts fucking each other
With the right amount of Tailed Beast chakra gathered Fu executed the technique. A large puff of smoke appeared in front of the orange eyed girl. The smoke slowly dispersed in to the air, revealing a woman who had the same eye and skin colour as Fu.

The woman had an armour like exoskeleton on her body with parts jutting out near the joints of her limbs. Examples are where her thighs would meet her pelvis, and her arms would meet her shoulders. A part of the exoskeleton formed around her head that took an appearance of a beetles head that left the front of her face exposed. It looked it could retract any time she willed it or make it cover her face entirely for added protection. There was a gap in her armour where her upper torso would meet her stomach. Showing her taunt stomach. However the exoskeleton left her breasts and vagina exposed. A pair of bug like wings sprouted out from her her middle to lower back.

The woman was looking over herself in astonishment. Looking as if she couldn't believe she was actually outside for the first time in years. Fu on the other hand was staring at the woman she had summoned in disbelief. Unable to believe that, that woman is the Seven Tails sealed in her, even though the proof is right in her face.

She was mildly blushing when she saw Chomei's privates exposed and wasn't doing anything to cover them. She would've told the Seven-Tails about her exposer but quickly realised she was comfortable about her nudity. Naruto was staring at Chomei, admiring her body like an artist would to a painting. Despite her bug like appearance the blonde had to admit that the Seven-Tails is an attractive, exotic woman. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

"I don't believe it... I'm actually free..." Chomei uttered astonishingly. She looked around Naruto's front room with a look akin to a child, who had found something of interest before laying her orange eyes on Naruto.

Her eyes showing thanks she got down on one knee and said, "I thank you for giving my Jinchuuriki the jutsu to let me out of the seal. I am known as the Seven-Tailed Beetle."

Sighing Naruto shook his head and got Chomei back to standing on her own two feet. Chomei stared at him with wide eyes as he said to her, "You don't need to kneel in front of me." He paused and glanced at Fu who was staring at Chomei warily and curiously at the same time. "I take it that Fu does not know your true name?"

Fu's eyes went wide as she stared at Chomei as if she were a whole different person. "The Seven-Tails has a name!?" Was the green haired Jinchuuriki's reaction.

Naruto flinched a little at the outburst and winced when he saw Chomei deadpan at him. He mouthed the word "Sorry." to her, which she shrugged off unconcernedly.

"Yes, I have a name. And no, I won't tell you it because I don't trust you enough." Chomei said when she saw Fu open her mouth to ask her what her name is.

Naruto seeing Fu's hurt expression went to Fu's defence. "Aw, c'mon! Fu told me you both are on talking terms. That has got to be worth at least something right? Tell her a part of your name at the very least."

Chomei stared at Naruto with a arched eyebrow at him coming to her hosts defence. She looked thoughtfully at her Jinchuuriki for a moment, thinking of their past time together. The two are indeed on talking terms and the times when Fu was talking to her as if she were a living being with actual feelings instead of treating her as a mindless animal are some of her fondest memories in a long time. As much as she did not want to admit it she did not want to ruin their current relationship over something trivial as her name.

The Seven-Tails sighed and crossed her arms under her well developed breasts. "We have been on talking terms for the past two years now. And those two years when we both were talking to one another civilly are some of the fondest memories I currently have..." Chomei trailed off with a nod of admission.

Both Fu and Naruto were staring at the humanized Tailed Beast with anticipation, with Fu trying and failing to not look too eager. With another sigh Chomei continued, "I like our relationship as the way it is now and I want to improve it, not ruin it. So I will tell you a part of my name. Be honoured Fu, for no one, apart from my siblings, has even heard a part of my name since I was born; you can call me Mei."

Hearing a part of her name Fu smiled widely before wrapping her arms around Chomei in a hug. The Tailed-Beast was taken aback at the sudden gesture as she wasn't expecting it. However Chomei returned the smile and wrapped her arms around Fu as well.

Breaking the hug Chomei turned to Naruto. "From what I heard, you and Kyuubi are on friendly terms?" She asked. Seeing Naruto nod in confirmation the Seven-Tails smiled and asked, "Can you let her out of the seal? I haven't seen any of my siblings since the creation of the hidden villages."

"I can do that, sure." The blonde replied with a nod before he turned to Fu with a look of uncertainty. "Although, as a little warning to Fu, she can be a little... feisty, so don't be surprised."

Fu nodded at the warning. "Ok. Thanks for the warning. But..." She paused and glanced at Chomei. Particularly her exposed vagina and breasts. "...Is she going to have her privates exposed like Mei's?"

Naruto who had his hand in the required hand seal to summon Kaede paused a moment. Wondering how he should go about this. He decided in the end to tell her the truth. "Fu, she's completely naked." He said that with a straight face. His lips twitched upwards at Fu's gaping mouth and astonished eyes.

Oh if only she knew how lewd Kaede is then she would have another reason to be blushing.

Before anything else could be said Naruto used a tail's worth of Kaede's chakra to summon her from the seal on his stomach. A puff of smoke appeared in front of Naruto and dissipated shortly after, slowly revealing a stark naked and smirking Kaede standing in front of Naruto with her arms crossed under her breasts.

Chomei seeing her sister for the very first time in god knows how long couldn't help but feel a little tear eyed. She quickly rubbed her eyes to get rid of the moisture. Kaede seeing this smiled warmly and went to embrace her sibling. She smirked mischievously when she felt Chomei stiffen in her arms as her breasts pressed up against hers, before the Seven-Tails returned the embrace with her own.

"Wow... I never knew the Tailed Beasts are siblings." Fu stated in shocked awe, as she finally caught up to the rest of Chomei's words; making Naruto, Chomei and Kaede turn and look at Fu with deadpan looks.

Fu however never noticed as she was staring at Kaede and Chomei. Particularly a certain part of their body that made her mildly jealous. She looked at both Chomei and Kaede's breasts and compared them to her own. After making the comparison her eyes twitched. They were bigger than hers! That is so not fair!

"I hate the fact my breasts aren't bigger than a B-cup. So unfair!" The green haired Jinchuuriki complained childishly.

"'Unfair'?" Kaede drawled, suddenly appearing behind Fu with her arms around her shoulders. She pressed her breasts against the Jinchuuriki's back as she leaned in. "What I call unfair is this ass you have. Mhmm, so round and firm..."

Fu let out a girlish squeal that quickly turned into a pleasured moan when Kaede suddenly moved one of her hands from her shoulder to her ass, and the other to one of her breast and began caressing her. Opening her mouth in a silent moan, Fu closed her eyes and pressed up against Kaede, and leaned her head against the fox girls shoulder as Kaede slipped her hands under her clothes and started caressing the young Jinchuuriki.

Kaede turned and look at her currently wide eyed, shocked sister dead in the eye and smiled before she began licking and nibbling at Fu's neck, and moved up to her earlobe.

Naruto fished out his cock from his pants as he watched the spectacle before him. Three sexy girls, two of them being Tailed Beasts, and the third a fellow Jinchuuriki being molested by a horny vixen. And Chomei was standing there watching the two with hazy lust filled eyes.

Naruto smirked to himself as he moved to her; he couldn't have a fine specimen like her being left out now could he?

Chomei turned her head when she felt someone grab her wrist. She found Naruto beside her, and as she was about to open her mouth to ask what he was doing she felt her hand being moved before touching something warm and stiff. Wrapping her fingers around the object reflectively the Seven-tails slowly looked down and suppressed a shocked gasp when she found her fingers wrapped around Naruto's thick shaft.

Naruto moved his mouth to her ear. "Go on. Stroke it. Don't be shy." He murmured hotly as he slowly moved her hand up and down his shaft; slowly easing her into doing it herself. While he was doing that he moved his free hand to her ass and started caressing her ass cheek.

Chomei let out a soft moan when she felt Naruto touch and caress her rear. She tightened her grip on the shaft in her hand and sped up her stoking. She got a pleasured hiss from the blonde she was servicing and looked up at him.

"Such a strong, stiff cock. Hhmm, I missed that musky scent. It has been a long time since I've last seen and touched one." Chomei lustfully growled as she slowly sped up her stroking now that Naruto took his hand off her wrist.

Chucking Naruto moved his hand from her ass to in-between her legs and started to rub his fore and middle fingers up against her pussy lips. Chomei moaned softly in appreciation and sped up her stroking even more. Letting out a pleased grunt Naruto used now free hand and pulled Chomei to him and began to kiss at her neck that wasn't covered by her natural armour exoskeleton.

Glancing at Kaede and Fu, Naruto couldn't help the lust filled smirk when he saw the green haired Jinchuuriki had most of her clothes off already, and from the tongue kissing and petting they were giving each other they were already at the second base.

"Look at Kaede and Fu, Chomei." Naruto whispered, prompting the beetle in human form to stare at the girls in question. She opened her mouth in a silent moan when Naruto stuck his middle finger in her pussy and began to rapidly thrust his digit in and out of her.

Seeing the cloudy look in the Seven-Tails eyes as she stared at her host and sibling, Naruto slowly kissed his way up along her jaw line as he whispered. "I bet you want some of that too. To have someone kiss you. To embrace you. To fuck you into an incoherent state?"

With every syllable that came from his mouth Chomei was getting more and more aroused. Seeing her vessel and sister making out, and petting one another like they were long time lovers had increased the amount of pent up lust she contained. Not to mention the shaft she was steadily, yet firmly stroking in her hand and the fingering she was receiving was adding to it.

When the last words left his mouth Chomei began to pant lustfully and without warning she pulled away from him spun around and went down on her haunches with her legs spread lewdly. Being eye level with his crotch, Chomei had a close view of the first cock she touched in centuries.

Chomei stared at the shaft in her hand in both admiration and adoration. She licked her dry lips as she slowly brought her mouth to the tip of the cock. "So big and fat..." She inhaled the scent and shuddered; she gazed up and smirked lustily at the blonde staring down at her expectantly. "I'm going to enjoy sucking you dry."

Naruto returned the smirk and moved his hands, one to his lips to clean the juice off his fingers, and the other to the back of her head. "Then what are you waiting for? An invitation? Get to sucking my cock!" He said once his fingers were cleaned of her juices.

Chomei's eyes gave way to lustful hunger and she opened her lips and enveloped 4 inches of his shaft and started stroking what wasn't in her mouth. Naruto feeling Chomei's lips clamp around his cock, closed his eyes and let out a pleasured moan when she started suckling against it. He inhaled sharply when he felt her tongue licking around the crown of his shaft and leaned his head back and enjoyed the feeling of being sucked off.

While this was going on Fu who was now in her birthday suit broke the kiss she and Kaede were sharing when she heard Chomei letting out a pleased moan. She stared with wide eyes as the humanoid Seven-Tailed beetle was on her knees sucking off Kaede's Jinchuuriki expertly as he stood there, hands on his hips in a confident pose.

Kaede seeing where Fu was looking grinned a mischievous grin, and keeping up her groping and petting, she leaned her head forward so her lips were next to the girl's ear.

"Surprised to see my dear sister sucking off someone she barely knows?" Kaede asked lowly before nibbling the mint green haired girl's earlobe. Fu not trusting her voice to speak slowly nodded her head in the affirmative.

"I bet you want some of that too." Purred the fox girl into Fu's ear with a seductive smirk. "To have your lips stretched around that thick rod. To be in my sister's place, worshipping that cock to the best of your abilities."

As she spoke she subtlety moved the hand she was using to caress Fu's breast to side of her head. She pressed her fore and middle fingers lightly against the mint haired Jinchuuriki's temple and moved her digits in a soft circular motion giving the girl a small massage. While she did that she sent a small, yet constant flow of her chakra to her fingers and transferred her chakra into Fu's psyche.

The fox girl grinned deviously as she used her chakra to aid in her massage and increase the girls lust to new heights. The girl is already a Jinchuuriki and used to Tailed-Beast chakra so Kaede's own chakra isn't poisonous to her.

Fu's eyes clouded over with lust slowly nodded her head to Kaede's words. She can almost see herself in Mei's place with her lips stretched around the fat cock as her tongue coiled around it lovingly. She can almost taste it in her mouth!

What Fu didn't know is Kaede manipulating her chakra to alter the girls thoughts and morality. She would think of Naruto as her master and she would be reduced to a cock hungry slut as long as he is in close proximity. However she would not be like that without the permission of Kaede and Naruto.

Cutting the flow of chakra to her fingers and pulling her digits away from the girl's head, Kaede purred lowly in Fu's ear. "Then why don't you go over there and help my sister tame that mighty. Thick. Cock?"

The fox girl then pulled away and watched as Fu walked over to the kneeling Chomei and standing Naruto with a daze in her step. Kaede smirked when Chomei stopped sucking on the cock in her mouth upon noticing her now naked Jinchuuriki standing beside her. The Seven-Tails pulled the cock out of her mouth and shifted to the side to allow Fu to take her place. Licking her lips Fu got down on her knees and after putting her hands on the thighs of the leering blonde she wrapped her lips around the shaft, easily engulfing 6 out of the 9 inches and began licking and sucking lewdly on the cock like a starved whore. What wasn't in her mouth Fu slipped her tongue out between her cock stretched lips to lick and coil around it.

Chomei stared at the sight of her Jinchuuriki licking and sucking on the thick, hard shaft like a bitch in heat, wearing a lewd smile on her lips. She saw the empty look in her orange eyes and knew what Kaede had done to her. While she did like her Jinchuuriki, she felt satisfaction at seeing her being reduced to this state. She still harboured some resentment towards Fu for ignoring her for most of her life after all.

"So you turned my Jinchuuriki into a quivering slut for yours?" Chomei said to the approaching Kaede as she got to her feet, never taking her eyes off of Fu even as she spoke. There was no accusation in her voice, which struck Naruto as odd. He thought she would be more...well...angry.

The fox girl shrugged her shoulders as if to say 'maybe I did, maybe I didn't'. She made her way to Naruto's side and wrapped her arm around his waist – prompting Naruto to do the same – while resting her head on his shoulder. The fox girl reached down with her other hand to caress the back of Fu's head as she licked and sucked on the cock in her mouth.

"I don't hear you complaining about it?"

"That's because I am not exactly angry with it." Naruto looked at Chomei in surprise, who merely raised an eyebrow at him in return as she walked to his side where Naruto wrapped an arm around her waist automatically. "She did spend most of her life ignoring me. And while I do cherish our conversations we have had during the last two years, I still hold resentment every time she had ignored me when I had tried to contact her throughout her childhood. For me, her becoming your bitch, is a good enough punishment."

"A Jinchuuriki bitch, eh?" Naruto said musingly before grunting pleasurably when Fu started to bob her head on his prick. He could feel her mouth making swallowing motions around his penis. "That seems kinda' fitting doesn't it? It has a ring to it."

"There is something I want to know from your host, Kaede." Chomei said as she pressed herself against the blonde with fluttering eyes.

"Oh?" Naruto asked curiously even as the Seven-Tails leaned in until their lips were nearly touching.

"What do you think of my appearance?" She asked, her voice suddenly taking a serious tone that showed Naruto had better answer her seriously and honestly.

Much to the surprise of Chomei and to Kaede's amusement Naruto replied by pressing his lips roughly against hers and moving his hand down to her ass where he started to massage it again. Blinking stupidly for a few moments Chomei chuckled into the kiss before returning it with enthusiasm that was matching Fu's insistent sucking on his cock. She eventually evolved it in to a French-kiss by slipping her tongue into his mouth where the two dexterous organs began to wrestle for dominance.

Kaede watching the exchange between her host and sibling, purred throatily in lust as she lightly bit her lower lip in excitement. She began grounding her mons pubis against the clothed leg of her host to try and settle the burning desire that was building in her loins. In response to this Naruto moved his hand from her waist to her ass cheek where he palmed and caressed it to his hearts content.

Kaede grinned widely at the feeling of Naruto's palming before she inhaled sharply in surprise when he slipped his hand that was on her ass in-between her thighs to rub at her pussy lips. Not long after he started rubbing her, he slipped a two of his fingers in her folds, and started to thrust into her inner walls expertly. From the friction of his fingers in combination of her grinding against his leg, Kaede started gasping and panting as her tongue lolled out of her mouth like a bitch in heat.

Kaede who was pressing herself up against him was getting fingered. Chomei was getting her mouth dominated and ass palmed and massaged. A fellow Jinchuuriki was in her birthday suit, on her knees, sucking on his cock as if it were her lifeline.

Naruto groaned into Chomei's lips as he finally came in Fu's mouth. He smiled when she didn't stop sucking against his shaft even as he painted the back of her throat white with his spunk.

She swallowed it all like a trooper, letting none pass her lips.

X.X.X.X

Naruto was now naked and was sitting on his couch. He was observing the green haired girl in front of him. Fu from Naruto's observation, as she bounced and rolled her hips on his lap in the reverse cowgirl has a delightful ass. He was right when he thought her ass was her best asset. And it really was. The girl was moaning delightfully as his cock went deep inside her with every downward thrust she made. Despite not being as gifted in the chest area like Chomei and Kaede, she more than made up for it with her rear. He enjoyed the view of her ass rippling as her thighs slapped repeatedly against his.

He was glad he put those seals back up otherwise people would be knocking and banging at the front door of his apartment, telling him to keep the noise down since Fu was moaning so loud the dead would be able to hear her. On the ground in front of Naruto and Fu were Chomei and Kaede. Both of them were in the process of being fucked stupid by a Naruto Clone of their own he had made specially for them. Both clones who happened to be naked as the day they were born, like Kaede and Chomei.

Legs wrapped around her clone, with her ankles interlocked behind his waist Kaede was whispering sweet encouragements into the ear of Naruto's double fucking her, wanting him to pound her like a piston. "Yes! That's it, Naruto! Fuck me! Make me your bitch! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee!" The fox girl encouraged in exclamation, before squealing at the end when Naruto sped up his thrusts as he palmed one of her breasts and started caressing it. Rubbing, twisting and pulling at the nipple with his thumb and index finger.

Chomei meanwhile was squealing in delighted pleasure as the clone fucking her cross eyed was determined on reshaping her pussy to fit his cock. Her legs were wrapped around the clone's waist, while her arms were pinned by the wrist by the clone Naruto's hands, keeping her from wrapping her arms around him while he had his way with her. Her eyes are wide showing the sheer nirvana she was under. Her mouth while smiling was hanging open with her tongue lolling out like a panting dog.

"Oh, gooooood!" Chomei moaned out loudly and lovingly. "Your cock feels so good! Don't- don't stop! Don't you ever stop!" The beetle girl added as she looked up at the Naruto clone with pleading eyes.

The Naruto clone smirked down at her as he leaned down until Chomei felt her breasts being pressed up against his bare chest. "Don't you worry your pretty little ass Chomei. I won't stop fucking you until you're nothing more than a drooling cum dump." He promised to her before he sped up his thrusting even more.

Chomei let out a pleasured scream when the Naruto clone picked up the pace, taking his hands off her wrists and moving them to her thighs to pull her into his thrusts; Chomei finding that her arms were free wrapped her arms around Naruto's neck and began to roll her hips against his thrusts, all the while goading him into pounding her faster and faster.

"Yes! That's it you fucking stud! Fuck me! Fuck me like the bitch I am! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeee!" The Seven-Tails yelled out, before squealing when the clone fucking her started thrusting into her as fast as he could.

Naruto the real one closed his eyes as he enjoyed the stimulation he was getting from Fu impaling herself on his cock, while listening to Chomei and Kaede squealing in pleasure from the fucking they're getting. He opened his eyes again when he felt the girl straddling him stop bouncing on his lap. He saw her turning herself around while his cock was still inside of her. The feeling was unique to say the least. The feel of the girl turning around without removing the shaft inside of her was weird but pleasurable.

Seeing Naruto staring at her when she was a quarter 'way around Fu stared at him with half lidded eyes as her lips quirked themselves into a sultry smile. She then slowly, purposely turned herself around on Naruto's lap without taking the pole impaling her out of her pussy until she was facing him completely. Naruto was moaning softly with his eyes closed in enjoyment as she did this. He opened his eyes again to stare at Fu when he felt her wrap her arms around him while she ground, rolled and bounced on his lap.

Naruto smirked cockily at Fu who returned it with a seductive smirk of her own. No words needed to be said. The look they had on their faces told it all. Naruto was going to try and turn Fu into his personal slut and Fu was daring him to try and do it. He started moving his hands along her thighs, rubbing and caressing them even as she impaled herself continuously on his shaft. Then his hands trailed past her hips and to her ass, where he grabbed a handful of her behind and started groping and caressing her rear end lovingly.

Then suddenly he pulled Fu, who let out a startled yelp at the sudden movement, to him and rolled over so the two Jinchuuriki were lying down flat on the couch, with Naruto in-between her legs and Fu with her ankles interlocked behind his waist and her arms wrapped around his neck. Hands still on her ass Naruto pulled his hips back, dragging his cock out of the warm, wet pussy that was wrapped around his fuck stick until only the last two inches were left inside' and then he thrust down, while pulling Fu up toward' him. Prompting the girl to close her eyes and let out a soundless moan.

Then Naruto began to speed up his thrusting. His usage of his hands to pull Fu up toward him all the while he pushed his hips down, had allowed the blonde Jinchuuriki to delve deep into the girl's womanhood. Up and down; in and out; faster and faster, these movements allowed Naruto to give Fu the most pleasure she had ever felt in a long time. She could feel him hit her cervix with every thrust. It was through sheer will alone that Fu was not a squealing mess like Kaede and Chomei were right now.

Naruto seeing this scowled faintly before he started thrusting into her like a jack hammer. He wanted to hear her squeal. He was rough, he was fierce with his thrusting, and with how Fu's tongue was lolling out of her mouth and her eyes rolled up to the back of her head in the classical 'fucked stupid' face, she loved it and was getting delirious from the pleasure. It wasn't long until Fu was squealing out in pleasure along with Kaede and Chomei when she finally reached her peak.

Naruto heard both his clones scream out in orgasmic pleasure along with Kaede and Chomei before felt his eyes involuntarily widen when both his clones dispelled. Naruto reflectively closed his eyes as he yelled out in bliss as he came inside his fellow Jinchuuriki. As you all know when the clones dispelled Naruto would receive their memories and learn what they learn. And boy were they busy fucking the Tailed Beasts into incoherent states. What caused Naruto to cum was both the memory feedback, and the pleasure he had received from the clones too.

Looking at the floor Naruto noticed the Tailed Beasts were no longer there. They must've dispelled when they were finished being fucked stupid. He then looked worryingly at Fu who looked so out of it that she was unresponsive thanks to the sheer fucking she was given. He didn't mean to ejaculate inside her, the clones dispelling and transferring the pleasure they felt when they were fucking Kaede and Chomei was something he was not expecting.

Sensing his worry Kaede reassured him; "Don't worry about it Naruto. As a Jinchuuriki, that girl won't get pregnant unless she wants to be. And I'm pretty sure Chomei wouldn't allow her host to get impregnated at her age."

Naruto internally sighed with relief as he pulled out of her. He noticed that none of his cum was flowing out of his fellow Jinchuuriki. "That's a relief. I'm not being an asshole, but I don't think I'm ready to be a parent yet."

Kaede chuckled in amusement. "Most people never are. So what are you going to do now?" Questioned the curious Nine-Tailed fox.

Naruto stared at the female Jinchuuriki with a small smile. "Well she is staying in the same apartment with me. I might as well let her sleep off the fucking I gave her." He stated before he got off the couch. Slipping an arm under her legs and her back Naruto lifted the green haired girl off the couch and brought her to his bedroom where he placed her down flat on her back on the mattress.

Nodding to himself Naruto went out of the room and gathered Fu's clothes which were strewn about in the front room and brought them to the girl where he placed them in a neat pile on table next to the bed before heading back to the front room. The blonde found his clothes strewn about like Fu's and after gathering them all he put them all on once again before setting himself down on the couch.

The blonde Jinchuuriki smiled to himself. Despite not knowing Fu was moving in with him today he quickly found he could get used to having the girl around.
© Copyright 2014 Spyash2 (spyash2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009764-Jinchuuriki-Bitch-Part-2