*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009811-A-fate
by blue
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2009811
A fate is a story written for us.
“It’s okay. Not our luck. A failure is the key of success. A chance vanish mean another chance appear. Success and victory are everywhere. We have to find and endeavor till we catch it. Failure is not weakening our spirit but it’s a flare that burning our spirit to win, attaining our dream.” I almost nod my head, agreeing his words. I raise my eyes from staring the plain floor to his calm, hazelnut eyes. His declaration always makes me impress.

“Nevertheless, the judges are biased. Picking their own team as the winner from the start.” he leans his body on the red, metal locker, pressing his mouth into a thin line, his eyes close.

“The judges are innocent. A judge work is to choose the best, the most suitable to receive the honor. Yet, money can blind a heart, prescribing the heart to forget their task and make an unfair decision.”

“They should’t take the money then.”

“They take it because they need money to survive and have a good life. I think if they did’t take the money, we still lose.”

“So, you want to say it’s our fault?”

A sigh come out from his mouth.

“Not our fault. A game has a winner and loser. We lose because our strategy is not good enough. they win, mean they’re better than us. Take it as a challenge to beat them.”

Silent.

“Accusing the judges is like accusing the fate. Every human has their own story. A story should have a raising and falling point to be called a story. The person is the one who determines the ending. Whether it’s a good or bad ending, it does’t matter cause if the story end, mean the person is dead, gone and the story will stop there. So, the lesson here, my friend, blaming other person can’t change our written fate, we’re the one who choose the path till the last breath.” a smile flash on his face before he leaves.

I still in my position, sitting cross-leg on the cold floor, absorbing his words. If we work hard by now, there is opportunity for us to win and beat our rival, is that what he want to say about?
© Copyright 2014 blue (bluecoral at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009811-A-fate