*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009838-TnudBox
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Business · #2009838
For those that know what 'TnudBox' and 'BP Studios' means.
To all who know about TnudBox and BP Studios:

         This item is specifically for TnudBox. If you're reading this that means you have found my private invitation for the future staff lead of Tri******* Softworks, LLC. If you would like to apply, you can do so for free by either filling out a traditional job application and emailing to me through WdC, or you can write a review to this item starting with the line: TnudBox App. In the review, you will need to tell me as much about yourself as possible. I only request a 100gp fee for a review-method application. A traditional-style is free. If you have any questions at any point, feel free to ask them in a free review or send me an email/msg. Thank you for being interested in such a myserious project!

To all who know nothing about TnudBox and/or BP Studios:

         I prefer to not list all the details publicly. However, if you are interested in finding out, please send me either a free review or email with any/all of your questions about TnudBox, BP Studios, or me. Note: Not all questions about me will be answered.

Thank you for viewing this item. I ask that if you are into gaming, computers, and technology, or if you know someone that is, and would be interested in a future bloom of the industry, please forward this and ask any questions you have. Thank you again!
© Copyright 2014 SuperSmallZ (supersmallz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009838-TnudBox