*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009857-Put-Me-Down
by Ariel
Rated: NPL · Other · Action/Adventure · #2009857
Cayler is a 16 year old and gets in a horrible accident that changes her view on life.
"Megan Blank just got the third out at home. So the score is still tied." Cayler texted to Hannah. Cayler is a sixteen year old that lives in Iowa City, Iowa. Cayler is one of the nicest and prettiest girls at Hawk High School one mile from the Iowa Hawkeyes softball field. Cayler plays softball and basketball but her favorite is softball. Cayler has met the Iowa Hawkeyes softball team and knows some of them personally. But today, Cayler wants to get to know Megan Blank before her Aunt Hailey and Caylers Uncle "Ok! I am bringing Kate and Lauren also." Hannah says putting a smiley face at the end.
"Ok!" Cayler replies. Cayler decides to go out to her car to get pictures that her mom printed off for Hannah, Kate, and Lauren. So she runs to the car and grabs the pack of pictures. When she gets back to the intersection, a big semi truck turns the corner and starts speeding down the street knocking an old woman off of her feet. Cayler runs to the woman's side. "Please leave me here. I don't want help." the woman says weakly.
"No." Cayler says sternly. So Cayler picks up the woman just as the truck turns the same corner. Cayler runs across the street with the lady in her arms. On the other side of the road is a little five year old crying. "Grandma!" she screams. Cayler sets the woman on the cement on the opposite side from the little girl. The little girl runs across the street. Cayler runs to the middle of the street and gets on top of the girl covering the little girls body with her upper body. "Oh my god!!" Cayler screams as the little girl is crying under her body. Hannah, Lauren and Kate are already at Caylers side. "Let me get you in my car." Hannah says already putting the trash bags she got from the store down on the seat.
"No!" Cayler screams as she struggles to put her seatbelt on.
"Don't buckle up!" Hannah yells as she goes as fast as a cheetah going through the streets of Iowa City.
© Copyright 2014 Ariel (tigersattack23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009857-Put-Me-Down