*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009902-Blinded-Heart
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2009902
It is hearts, not sights,that are blinded
Blinded Heart
Time is, the inches of his long white beard, the wrinkles covering his white face, the hair that left his head, the life that left his wide blue eyes, and the straightness that left his spine.
"It is the hearts, not the sights that are blinded!" Jacob carries this saying, with him in his journey. When he started, he felt he was on his way to God, but after a hundred year, he is not so sure.
He spears his prop in the belly of the Earth, to the end of his journey. "I know I will see God!" Jacob encouraged himself before he enters the Kingdom of Greed. Where everything is drying; and the sketched bones of humans almost ripping the thin layer of their flesh. His path is obstructed by the bodies of people, trying to die. He watches a woman gives her child an empty breast; he impatiently loads the teat but immediately cries, when realizes that there is no milk in it. The woman has no fluids to cry.
In the palace of the kingdom, wine drifts, making islands of thrown-food beneath the naked feet of the dancing whores. At a corner, Jacob sees the executioner harvests the heads of natives who dared to steal some of the thrown food. He sees the king as two hundred kilos of people blood, hardly able to find a place for more food and wine.
Jacob is the judge and the executioner, kills them all, and then opens the door to the hungry people.
He is resurrected as a blind man. "You are punished because the killing is only for me to decide" God said. Jacob carelessly says, "Now, I can see you!"


© Copyright 2014 Shukare (amrosh10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2009902-Blinded-Heart