*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2010062-Letter-From-The-Sky
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mirage
Rated: 13+ · Other · Relationship · #2010062
love through the distance
“Letter From The Sky”

Dear Love,
I try not to fall apart, but I am engulfed by the river of my sadness and sorrow. My heart bleeds of despair, hopelessness and longing for you. Every day is a struggle, waking up and pretending that I am well is not an option anymore. Tell me, why does it hurt so much? Why do I still feel all these waves of emotions piercing me deep down? Why am I in such agony? Yesterday I pretended that someone despite you loved me. It felt good for a second but then I realized that I do not want anyone else but you. I thought that I would be fine after emptying all my chagrins in drinks but I woke up worse than I was before. The first time I saw you I told myself that we will never be. The first time I held your hand, I told myself that we will never go anywhere. The first time you kissed me, I told myself that I will not love you. The first time you told me you loved me, I whispered “I love you” in your ear. From that point on I never wanted to lose you. When you cried, I cried with you. When you were down, all I wanted to do was make you smile. When you pushed me away to protect me by fear that I will never understand you, I proved you otherwise. When you left and told me that we will be apart for some time, we promised each other that we will make it work no matter the distance. I can see that you love me. I see the pain in your eyes every day when we Skype. I hear the pain in your voice each time. I see the doubt and the fear in your eyes of losing me. All I want to tell you now is that I will always wait for you until forever is no more. I will wait for you until we will be one together. I am the girl who will always love you, I am the girl who will wait for you indefinitely. I am the girl you can always trust and count on no matter what. I am your girl and yours alone even if it means that I will be alone forever. I am yours.
I Love You, with all my heart I love you.
Sincerely,
Yours



© Copyright 2014 mirage (diamont at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2010062-Letter-From-The-Sky