*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2010111-Original-Blessing-of-God
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2010111
My notes on God's Orgingial Blessing
Original Blessing of God (Genesis 1:28)


God spoke: “Let us make human beings in our image, make them
reflecting our nature
So they can be responsible for the fish in the sea,
the birds in the air, the cattle,
And, yes, Earth itself,
and every animal that moves on the face of Earth.”
God created human beings;
he created them godlike,
Reflecting God’s nature.
He created them male and female.
God blessed them:
“Prosper! Reproduce! Fill Earth! Take charge!
Be responsible for fish in the sea and birds in the air,
for every living thing that moves on the face of Earth.”

God told us to: (or you are this, or able to do this)

Take what God giving you, allow it to reproduce, take it and redistribute out to others. To do this you have to know that you have the authority to do so and responsible (or charge) with doing it. IN other words you are required to do it.

Prosper:
• Power to succeed at what you do. Well equip to do all that God commands us to do.
• Everything we ever need is give to us already.

Reproduce (Be fruitful)
• Take the fruit of the Spirit and bear in on your branch so others make take of it and eat of it. So they make be able to become pregnant with it also, baring the same Good fruit as you have.
• Allow what I gave you to be Reproduce through you, by me. Father in me does the work)

Fill Earth (redistribute)
• Be a blessing
• Give the extras, which we should have, being prosperous, to others

Take Charge
• I gave your authority, now used it, don’t be a coward and afraid.
• Don’t have unbelief in what I gave you
• Like Authority over the earth and demons

Be Responsible/subdue (for what I have giving you)
• Control of the resource God gave you, relating to other living live.)
• Us the gifts I gave you in my service and to help (in a good way) other people.

Genesis 1:28King James Version (KJV)
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Subdue: Overcome, you have the victory, Take Charge over the enemies

Genesis 1:28-29Amplified Bible (AMP)
28 And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of God and man]; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth.

God did not say have DOMINION over people

Being prosperous allows you to be fruitful (filling the earth). To fill the earth (and redistribute) you need to take charge of it, and be responsible for it.


Reproduce (Be fruitful)

Matthew 7:17Amplified Bible (AMP)
17 Even so, every healthy (sound) tree bears good fruit [[a]worthy of admiration], but the sickly (decaying, worthless) tree bears bad (worthless) fruit.

© Copyright 2014 Agape Novels (joshuapenick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2010111-Original-Blessing-of-God