*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011100-Kidnapped
by Cassia
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2011100
A story about s girl who is kidnapped and rescued
Chapter 1: A Normal Morning
Itâs going to be another long day; just getting up, having breakfast, going out to school, coming homeâ¦â¦etc. I wish something interesting would happen in my life.
âLoren! Come and have your breakfast please.â Mum called from the kitchen where she was preparing scrambled egg on toast.
âIâll be there soon. Just wait a mo.â
I quickly shoved on my black pleated skirt and white blouse. At least our school uniform allowed us to look slightly fashionable. I tugged at my bushy blonde hair without any effect and ran down to the kitchen.
Mum was serving up the egg with steaming mugs of hot chocolate. My favourite! I ate slowly, not wanting to walk to school in the cold drizzle that was falling. I was hoping Mum would give me a lift. As if she could read my thoughts, Mum suddenly exclaimed, âLoren, youâll be late for school at this rate. Go and sort yourself out and then Iâll drop you off.â
        *                 *                          *                               *           *
School began with a dull registration, nobody talked and our teacher shouted, clearly in a bad mood. Double English was no better, doing reading comprehension was so not my idea of fun! Break time was hilarious though. My best friend, Chelsea, started dancing in front of everyone and had us in fits of giggles. We werenât embarrassed in the slightest.
After the dancing incident, things started to get exciting.
âLoren, Chelsea, have either of you seen Mollie?â Tasha, a girl we vaguely knew rushed into the classroom. âWhen did you last see her?â
âShe was with us in English but we havenât seen her since.â Chelsea explained. âWhy?â
âWell, someone saw her getting into a silver car at the beginning of break and she hasnât come back. I think sheâs been kidnapped!â

Chapter 2: Escape
I stood staring out of the window, my mouth hanging open. Chelsea was shocked, we didnât believe that Mollie could be so senseless as to get into a strangers car.
âAre you sure? This isnât some huge drama for no reason at all, Tasha, is it?â I queried.
âNo, Iâd like to say it was but I canât. Sorry!â                     
 I slipped out of my seat and peered down the corridor, searching for our teacher. There was no one in sight so I beckoned to Chelsea and darted down the corridor to the school gates. We slowed to a walk as we left the school grounds, looking right and left every few seconds, checking for a silver car or someone who looked like Mollie.
âWhat are we going to do? Loren, where should we look first?â Chelsea wailed miserably.
âI donât know! Maybe we should go toâ¦â¦â¦. toâ¦â¦â¦.. I bet Mollie will try to distract the driver. How about we go to our hideout! Iâm sure sheâll be near there. Iâve got this strong feeling telling me sheâll be there.â I rubbed my forehead, unsure if what we were doing was for the best. Surely this guy would take us as well as Mollie.
âItâs worth a try! We might as well go for it.â Chelsea grinned.
We ran all the way to the park and over to a shady area of oak trees. I clambered over the fence and helped to hoist Chelsea over. Then we cautiously approached our secret hideout.
âI hope sheâs there, Loren. What if she isnât?â Chelsea whispered.
âI donât know. Letâs not think of that yet.â I replied softly.
As we softly tiptoed across the grass, we heard a solitary, terrifying squeal coming from the hideout. I stopped suddenly, my heart was racing and I felt frightened. What were we going to do?
Chelsea led the way to the entrance where we stood, waiting.
âGo!!â Chelsea whispered, charging forward into the secret hideout. I followed her, butterflies flitting about in my stomach.

Chapter 3: Rescue!
âLoren! Chelsea! Help me!!â Mollie screamed as a huge, muscular man leaned towards her, pulling a knife out and placing it at her throat.
âYou ainât going nowhere, darling. Now what did I tell ya?â he drooled.
âThat â¦â¦that we werenât to tell no one what we was gonna do or where we was gonna go!â Mollie gasped desperately.
âYeah, so â¦.whatâs with the mates, eh? You just wanna ruin this, I knew you wouldnât run away, go off with me to that little flat.â He slowly drew the knife away.
I took the moment to grab Mollieâs hand and pull her out of his grasp. Chelsea took her other hand and we turned and ran. As we ran I shot a look at the hideout where the guy was standing, he looked dazed.
âOh, thank you!â Mollie slumped onto a nearby bench, âIâm so glad you came, heâs wicked. He just turned up and told me to âGet in the car Babes.â which I had to do, he was so obviously drunk and in his dictator mood.
âIâm so sorry we werenât with you to keep him away from you. Are you going to ring the police, Mollie?â Chelsea queried. âIt would mean you were safe.â
âI donât know! Does it matter? Can you take me home, I canât face going back to school?â Mollie started to walk away, heading towards her house on the opposite side of the park.
Chelsea and I headed back towards school where Tasha would be waiting to hear the story and possibly the rest of the school.



© Copyright 2014 Cassia (cassia16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011100-Kidnapped