*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011163-the-girl-fist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jshsb
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #2011163
ranma goes girl fist
My note: this is my first story, please do not hate on it.



“At least there is nothing worse than the cat fist” thought 17 year old martial artist Ranma Saotome. He shuddered at the thought. “Man pops is so stupid, who in their right mind would throw a six year old in to a pit full of cats while the kid is wrapped in fish sausage.” Ranma shook his head. He was walking back to the Tendo dojo after Akane sent him flying from a whack of her mallet for the ten millionth time. Ranma then saw a cat. “Weird I am not afraid of it, in fact it looks kind of cute.” Ranma said, and then picked it up the cat. He soon made it to the Tendo dojo. Everyone looked up and saw Ranma holding a cat, but not freaking out. Akane was the first to react, thinking the worst of him, as always. “I KNEW YOU FAKED GOING CAT, RANMA NO BAKA!”She screamed, pulling out her mallet. Ranma was confused, “faked going cat? I never faked it” he thought. By the time he opened his mouth the mallet struck. He was flinged into the koi pond, activating his curse. But instead of insulting her or yelling, Ranma did something weird. With a half-lidded gaze she somehow summoned a mallet and yelled “AKANE NO BAKA!” Ranma hit Akane right in the jaw sending her two miles away. Ranma then fainted and dropped the mallet, it disappeared as it hit the floor.



Two hours later, Ranma woke up in the guest room with a very bad headache. “Ug, where am I.” He said. He looked around the room. “Ranma, are you ok?” asked Kasumi. “Yeah I am fine Kasumi” said Ranma. He noticed Akane hiding behind Kasumi. Immediately he froze in fear, Kasumi, being the nice person she is, touched Ranma on the shoulder. Akane on the other hand was terrified. She never thought she would get hit by her own chi mallet technique she had got a drink of water after getting back. She was so scared she spilled her drink on Ranma. Ranma-Chan gave a half-lidded gaze. Put her hands on her cheek and said what surprised Akane and Kasumi “Oh My, I better clean this up.” She got up, got a towel and started to clean. “O.K., what has gotten into Ranma now.” Said Akane. Genma suddenly appeared behind them. “Remember how Ranma brought a cat back?” he asked. Akane and Kasumi nodded. “I think that after getting hit by Akane so much he found something worse that cats, so he lost the fear of cats and gained the fear of Akane.” He said. “So he will copy the last girl who touched or hit him?” asked Akane. Genma nodded. “So when I hit him that’s why he acted like me, and when Kasumi touched him this happens?” Genma nodded again.



“Great, how do we snap him out of it” asked Akane. “Well think, he snapped out after you were punted, like you do. Kasumi stops at bedtime, so we wait till bedtime. Besides Kasumi deserves a break anyway.” Said Genma. “Bedtime is 11:00, and it is noon, so eleven hours with Ranma thinking and acting like Kasumi. This will be a long day.” Said Akane.

© Copyright 2014 jshsb (jonathan12345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011163-the-girl-fist