*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011840-Group-Prayer-of-Affirmation
by Belial
Rated: 13+ · Other · Spiritual · #2011840
A demonic prayer written for use in a group setting.
We proclaim The Indomitable Devastator of Heaven and Earth Whose Power is Very Great as our guide and inspiration. We recognize and honor the Darkness and the Chaos in all things. And as we tread we shall be as the very essence of negation, committing our true wills without reservation, desiring in thereafter the manifestation of sorrow upon each of our enemies and due expediency in the successful completion of our endeavors. We shall be as thine own demons on the earth. Always observing the dark ways.



We vow to obey no holy commandments, to know no order, to watch the living, to devour flesh; to make blood flow; to drink blood; by our love of life to bring forth Primordial Chaos and Impenetrable Darkness; and to align all of our actions toward turning of Heaven into ash. We swear by war and hatred to stand hand to hand, and to give evil for evil with ever growing rage. So may the gifts of the ancient ones be forever with us!



Great Ones of the Abyss, Primal Powers of the Left Hand Path, we invoke thee in thine ancient names, Azima, Qingu, Samael, Hromi Daba, Aeshma! Come again, as of old, into the dark places of this land. Reveal thy mighty blaze of Darkness and Chaos within us. That we may put to flight the powers of light. Guide us 'pon our twisting paths through rising hills, shrouded forests and lustful fields. Bring us to stand upon thine altars of spiritual emancipation within the desolate and lonely places, where men now fear to tread. Show us the path to the forbidden realms of true understanding!
© Copyright 2014 Belial (belialpodbol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011840-Group-Prayer-of-Affirmation