*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011888-A-strange-meeting-in-the-forest-part-2
by Helena
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2011888
Part 2 of my story with slendy I hope you enjoy it.
Me and the slenderman come back to my home. "Pfouu it was a long road, I think I have never walk as much as tonight, wait me in the kitchen, I have to put some clothes on.". I give him his jacket back and I go to my room, I put on my nightwear, a tank top, usually I wear only my tank top and my panties to sleep but because I'm not alone I'll keep my bra on and put on a pants, it's a little too large for me but it's ok, I put it on and I tied my hairs. I come back to the kitchen, and I see the slenderman, standing in the middle of my kitchen and look around, looking at everything in the room. "I'm back, let me search something to eat, I'm hungry too, after this long walking. Ho, and you can sit down". He said nothing, and he sit on a chair near of the table.
"-Ha, I find a pizza, I hope you like it!
-A pizza? What it is?
-What? Heum, wait, you don't know what is a pizza? It's the most wonderful thing ever created, you have to taste it!
-hum, ok, if you say, I believe you."

I smiled and I put the pizza in the oven.

"Ok, it'll take 10 minutes to be ready to eat, are you agree to talk a little with me? I have a lot of thing to ask you, I'm very curious, you have to forgive me." I said with a big smile.
"-Yes, I think we can, go ahead, what are you so curious to know about me?
-First thing, can I call you "Slendy"?
-What? Why will you call me Slendy? Slenderman is not nice?
-It is, but I think Slendy is more cute, and you are Slenderman for everybody, and I want you to be MY Slendy!
-Ok, if you want, you can call me Slendy" he said with a smile.
"-I'm happy to see you smilling, it's the proof that you're not a monster, like you think.
-Thank you, you're nice!
-And, excuse me if it's too nosy to ask it but, have you a wife? Or a girlfriend?"
He look down and say "No...no, I'm alone."
"-You mean that you're the only Slenderman in the world?
-Yes...
-Ho, it's so sad, I'm so sorry, for you, I would like to do something...
-It's ok, I was good when I lived alone, when I was young I lived with humans and they laugh about me because I haven't face, I don't really know where I come from, but I was different, and it was enought for other people to laugh about me.
-Humans are stupid, I'm sorry
-This world is full of hatred, so I decided to be it, to scare people who have laugh about me. And I began to kill people because I was full of hatred too.
-Ho my God! It's terrible thing! even if people are mean with you, you don't have to kill them. You have to promise me to never do it again Slendy.
-I have already stop killing, but if you want I promise you to never kill humans again. You seem very different than other people, you're nicer.
-Thank you, you know, I'm not the only person who is nice, but I agree that it's difficult to meet people who don't judge you because you're different."

TING!
"Ho the pizza is ready to be eaten, are you reday to eat it?
-Of course, I'm so hungry!"

I cut the pizza and give more of half to him
"-Bon appetit!
-What?
-It's a french phrase, they said that before eat something
-Ha ok, so, bon appetit!
-Thank you. Tell me Slendy, how old are you?
-I'm 157 years old.
-What? Are you kidding me? You seem more young.
-No, I'm serious, 157 years old is young for a slenderman, nobody tell it to me but I know it, as if it's writted in my memory.
-Ha...And me I'm 21 years old. So, you like the pizza?
-It's the best fool I have ever eat!
-I'm happy to hear that. Wha, it's alread 2:00 a.m, I'm so tired, don't you?
-No, I'm never tired, I never sleep
-Really? Never?
-Never.
-Ho, after all it's not my first surprise with you. But what will you do while I sleep? You can use the computer of watch the TV...
-Can I go out?
-Of course, but promise me to come back
-I promise. Have a good night Hélèna.
-You too Slendy”

I go to my room, take of my bra and my pants and fall on my bed. I wake up when the sun shine in my room. I look at my clock, 10:00 a.m, I stand up and go in the kitchen to take my coffee. I see the Slenderman, sitting on a chair in the middle of the kitchen.

“-Hello Slendy, you had a good night?
-Hello Hélèna, yes thank you, and you?
-Yes...
-Hum, Hélèna?
-Yes? What?
-Where your pants go?”

I looked down and see I have forget to put my pants back on. I'm in front of him in only my white tank top and my superman panties.

“-Ho my God! I'm so sorry, usually I'm alone here and I take my breakfast in my nightwear.
-It's ok, after all I have already see it, no?” He said with a smile
“Yes, but, it's a little embarrassing for me, wait me here, I'll put my pants on”

I run in my room, take my pants, put it on and come back to the kitchen.
“-Now I can take my coffee, you want something?
-A coffee too please, I have bring you the newspaper.
-Thank you Slendy, it's nice but I don't read it.
-Why?
-Because it's always the same thing, war here, somebody kill someone here, somebody steal something...people are crazy.”
© Copyright 2014 Helena (helena541 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011888-A-strange-meeting-in-the-forest-part-2