*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011898-Haunted-mansion
by Helena
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2011898
Me and my best frien Cléodine visiting a mansion presumed hauted
In our town there is an old derelict mansion, renowned to be haunted, but it's some stories that people tell to scare child. Me and my friend Cleodine wanted to explore this mansion since we were child, now we are two 21 years old women, and nothing scared us.

Our rendez-vous point is in front of the old rusty fence door of the manor. I choose to wear classy clothes tonight, I have to beware to not soil them with the dust and the spider webs in the manor. I have a white half-closed shirt and a white tank top under it, a black jeans and black suspenders (not mainly to keep my pants on but because I like the style it give), and black boots, and I tied my hairs to be more classy.
I see Cleodine comming, she is late, like usually, and she's dressed like an adventurer. Boots, brown leather pants with a belt with a big clasp, a beige shirt and a brown leather jacket, and the perfect details, the Indiana Jones hat.

"-Hey! Indiana Jones!
-Don't be silly... How are you?
-I'm fine thank you, and you? You're late.
-I'm good, yes I know I searched my hat.
-It fit well to you, very nice with your short blond hairs
-Thank you, so, are you ready? You have your flashlight?
-Of course I am, and yes, I have, let's go, it'll be funny and interesting"

The fence door creak, we walk on the cracked stone in front of the door, the bushes are tall, and some branches grows on the alley. We are in front of the door, it's closed, it's a big wood door with a little broken window in the middle, but we have to go inside by this door because all windows are too high for us. Cleodine push me and kick the old door, the lock break and the door open.

We are inside, it's very dark here, we turn on our flashlights, as I guessed, dust and spider webs everywhere. All the furnitures still here, but in very bad conditions. It's a very classy mansion, but very old. We are in the hall, in front of two big stairs, a big luster is on the ground, certainely fell of the roof, a lot of paintings on the walls. We go forward in our exploration, we see the diner room, with a big old clock, stopped at 7:06 (6 hours and 66 minutes) and the biggest fireplace we have ever seen. Now we are in the kitchen, it's a so big kitchen, twenty persons can eat here, some brokens chairs and brokens tables are on the ground. I look around in the room and Cleodine go to look at the window.

"-Helena! Come on! You have to see that!
-What have you see?
-Look! An enourmous cemetery in the garden!
-Ho my god! It seem a lot of people are dead here."

I step back and trip on a broken chair, I fall on my bottom to the ground. Cleodine help me to stand up.

"-Are you okey?
-Yes, yes, don't worry, I just have dust on my pants."

I brush my pants with my hand, when suddenly...

"-Cleodine?
-What?
-You don't feel that?
-No, what?
-It's very cold here, the room wasn't cold like that when we come in.
-I have a lot of clothes on, I don't really feel if it's colder or not, but it's maybe your imagination.
-No, I swear, the room became colder!
-You know what it mean?
-Tell me...
-So, if you believe the legends, when a ghost are in a room, this room become colder.
-Stop it! You try to scare me?
-It's only legends...Wait, you're right, I feel it, the room is cold.
-Stop it!"

Fog start to come by broken windows and kitchen door and stay to the ground.

"-This place become very scary, let's go out of there!
-I follow you!"

I put my hands on the shoulders of Cleodine, like if I trying to hide me behind her. We go to the kitchen door when suddenly, the door slammed in front of us.

"-Hey! What are you doing?
-I haven't do anything
-You pinched my bottom!
-No, it's not me, I have my hands on you shoulders...Wait..."

We turn back and see...nothing, it seem we are alone. But...

"Hey! Something pinched my bottom too."

Cleodine look at me with a nasty grin.

"-Hehe, revenge!
-It's not funny! It wasn't me!
-But who? Look around! We are alone here!
-And who close the door?
-Maybe just the wind...
-Ho, the wind? And I suppose that the wind know how to lock a door...Look..."

The key turned, locked the door and disappeared. Cleodine try to open it, without any success, the door is really closed, she try to kick it, like the other door, but without any success again.

I felt a very cold air get through my body, like if a ghost had stole my soul... I looked down, I'm alive, but covered by a slimy material.

"And this? It's the wind?"

Cleodine looked behind me without say anything.

"What?"

I turn back and see and enormous transparent green glowing face, but not really a human face, more like a cartoon. I was speechless when I see "him"... He open his big mouth and licked my whole body, it was so disgusting, now I'm soaking wet by this slimy material. My clothes absorb some of it, causing my white shirt and my white tank top became see through and the shape of my blue bra became on display through my top.

Cleodine had recovered her mind, and tried again to open the door, but when she was in front of it, the face of another ghost appears through the door and lick her face. Her hat fell to the floor, she try to punch the ghost but her fist go through the ghost and hit the door. When she blow on her hand to make it hurt less, the ghost moves behind her and began to undo her belt (maybe he want spank her to have try to hurt him).
He undo the button of her pants and unzip the fly, she tried to fight with him but more she moved, more her pants fell down. Her pants was around her knees, but she was wearing another thing under it, a kind of sleepsuit, with two buttons on the bottom. The ghost undo those two buttons and the sleepsuit open, revealing a white underpants with red polka-dots. She tried to move to escape but her pants falls to her ankles, she trips and she fall on the dusty floor. The ghost grabs her boots, take them off, then grabs her pants and fly with it in his hands, caused her to fly too. When her pants come off, she fell, on me. I have her underpants nearly on my face...

"-Seriously? You wear a boy's underwear?
-All of my panties are in the wash machine! And I think it's not the moment to talk about it!
-You're sadely right, you believe me now?
-About what?
-This mansion is haunted!
-I have never tell the other way..."

When we talk the naughty little ghost undo the button and the zipper of my pants.

"-Haha! It's a fail for you! I have suspenders, my pants won't fall!
-Hum, Helena?
-What?
-I think he's more smart than you think, you have to..."

But before she can finish her phrase, the ghost pushes her, grabs my suspenders and my shirt, slips them off my shoulders and pulls them down around my tummy. Now they can clearly see my blue bra through my wet tank top. He continue to pull them down around my waist. In the same time, the big ghost licks me again, caused my tank top to goes up, exposing my flat tummy and the blue lacy waistband of my panties. The little ghost pulls hard to yank down my pants and shirt, but my shirt was caught on my waist, he pulled as hard as he can, all of the buttons of my shirt popped off, my white shirt fell on the dusty floor and my pants is around my ankles. Now those two naughty ghosts have a full view of my blue silk panties, with some dark blue, purple and pink flowers on the front, two little ribbons on each side and a lacy waistband. Before I can cover me, the big ghost grab my suspenders around my ankles, lifted me of the floor, and hanged me by my suspenders on the luster of the kitchen, feet up and head down.

Now I'm "out" the ghosts will take care about Cleodine, I'll help her, but for that I have to be on the floor, and for that I have to take off this pants, and for that I have to take off those boots. It's kind of dilemma, try my best to maybe save her or stay here and enjoy the show... But it's my friend, I heve to help her, she'll do the same thing for me, I think...

Cleodine was a little scared, because she know what will happen now. The big ghost licks her too, just for the pleasure to cover her of his slimy material. The little ghost grabs her jacket and pull it off her shoulders, then he grabs her shirt and pull it off her shoulders too, and pulls hard on it. All buttons popped and the jacket and the shirt fell to the floor. Now she wear only her sleepsuit and maybe some undies under it.

On my side, I still trying to take off my boots but it's difficult with my head down. I look to Cleodine to see what happen to her and..."Crap!" The little ghost saw me trying to escape and he comes to me. When he was in front of me he began to untie my hairs and ruffle them with his dirty and slimy hands. Then he pulls down my tank top over my head and let it on the floor, revealing my blue silk bra with a bow between the cups. And he began to tickle me, and I'm very ticklish, I wriggled, a lot, has much as my breasts decided to feel the cool air and have popped out of my bra. I was so embarrassed, but I can't do anything but wriggle. Me wriggling like that hanged on a old luster on an old roof caused the roof began to crack, when, *CRACK!* I fell to the floor with the luster on my legs, the ghost was surprising too and stop tickle me, now I can put my breasts inside my bra and escape. Now the little ghost is bored to tickle me, he want to try a new thing to make me angry, he come to my back, unclasp my bra, pull it over my soulders, fly with it and let it fall on Cleodine head. I think I'm free fort a moment, now he'll take care about her, I'm topless but I'm free.

The little naughty ghost opens some drawers in the kitchen and search something in them. And he found what he searched, a knife. He come back to Cleodine and begin to cut the neck hole of her sleepsuit with his new toy, he cut it from the neck hole to the waist, and like her shirt, he pulls it off her shoulders and yank it down to her ankles, leaving her in a white tank top and her white underpants with red polka-dots. The big ghost licks her again to make her tank see through, and it's working, unfortunately our poor Cleodine doesn't wear a bra under it, so we can clearly see her pointed nipples through her top.

"-I see you haven't got any girl's undies today!
-And maybe you're better than me now?"

The ghosts heard me and they come to me, the big ghost grabs the luster and throws it away, my pants, still caught in it, ripped in two pieces. Fortunately the luster hits the door and breaks it, now we are free, I'm pants-less but I can run. Now it's time for another dilemma for me, Cleodine is in front of the door, and my bra too, what can I do? Grab the hand of Cleodine to run faster togheter or grab my bra to don't be topless in the streets?... I choose Cleodine. So I began to run, but the little ghost grabs the hemline of my panties to stop me, but I don't car, I want to save my life, I grab it too and pull at it *Rrrrrriiiiiip* one side of my panties rip off, exposing a side of my "natural triangle" of raven-black trimmed pubic hairs, the ghost release my panties and I continue to run. With my left hand I hold my panties and this my right hand I grab Cleodine hand and run aways with her.

We are safe, we are in the street and the ghosts can't follow us out of the mansion. I put my hands on my thighs to take my breath, my panties fall to my ankle, and Cleodine look at me with her hand on her hips and a little smile on her face...

"-What?
-It's the first time I see you naked, you're cute.
-Stop looking at me! Let me take my breath, I'll cover myself after.
-It's ok, I don't look, but you have to do it fast, the sun rises, soon it'll have people in the streets, we have to go back to home very fast..."

I take my panties and pull it up and try to hold it on my hips with one hand and with my other arm I try to cover my breasts as much as I can. Cleodine cover her cute little breasts with her hands and be start to walk to our home...

"-So, finally people were right, this mansion is really haunted
-Yes, were you scared inside?
-Never...
-Yeah, me too..."

THE END...?
© Copyright 2014 Helena (helena541 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011898-Haunted-mansion