*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011899-The-revenge-of-ghosts
by Helena
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2011899
second part of "the haunted mansion" staring Aileen and slendy this time
To make dialogues more easy to understand I'll put the first lettre of the name of who is talking
H: Helena (me)
C: Cleodine (my Sis)
A: Aileen (the cute redhead)
S: Slendy (the Slenderman)





Today is a special day, I invited Cleodine for a special event. Today is the day we'll take our revenge against those pervert ghosts who undress her nearly naked in the old mansion two weeks ago.

The door's bell ring, I looked at my clock in the kitchen...

"H: It's too early to be Cleodine..."

I came to my door and opened it. In front of me there is the cutest redhead in the world.

"H: -Hey, Aileen! I'm so happy to see you! But what are you doing here?
A: -Sorry, I maybe come a little early. It's Cleodine, she told me that this afternoon you and her will do something very amazing, and I asked her if I can coming with you.
H: -Ho, great, that'll be more awesome with you. Did she told you what we will do?
A: -No, why? What we will do?
H: -We'll explore an haunted mansion to try to found some ghosts.
A: -Hehe, you're funny Helena, ghosts didn't exist...
H: -That's what you think" I said with a big smile on my face

I really like this woman, she's a little shy and maybe a little naive, but it's a very nice girl, I can give my life to save hers, like Cleodine. And I'm so jealous of her beauty, her intense green eyes, her wonderful red hair, and her little freckles on her face and her shoulders, she is so cute.

"H: -So, welcome to my house, please, take a sit. You want something to drink?
A: -Yes, I would like a coffee if you have it.
H: -Of course, I'll take one with you too.
A: -Nice, and after that, will you make me visit your home?
H: -Yes, of course, sorry to don't thought about it. Don't not my room, it's too messy, sorry.
A: -It's ok, don't worry. So, everything except you room."

30 minutes later...

"A: -What is Cleodine doing? Is she always late like this?
H: -Yes, you can't believe how much..."

The door's bell ring again

"H: Ha, it's certainly her!"

I opened the door, and it was my cute blond Sis in front of me.

"H: -Hey Sis! How are you?
C: -I'm fine thank you, sorry to be late, I enjoyed a good warm shower and I haven't see the clock..
H: -It's ok Sis, Aileen is already here, she was on the couch, waiting for you...
C: -Don't say that, we can think that we are talking about another thing" We laugh and she come in, I locked the door.

"H: -Aileen, can you close those curtains behind you please?
A: -Why? What we gonna do?
H: -Trust me, close them, don't be scared, nothing will happen to you."

She closed them, I turn on the light.

"H: Slendy? Is it ready?"

A strange voice escaped from my room said

"S: Almost! You have to wait five more minutes, it'll be perfect!"

Cleodine looked at me with a strange face and Aileen seemed a little scared. She was hidden behind the couch...

"C: -Who is in your room Sis? What is he doing?
H: -Ho... It's Slendy, my...roommate, he's a little strange but I'm sure that you'll like him.
C: -Slendy? What a strange name...Can we see him?
H: -In five minutes. So, Aileen? You can come back, I told you that nothing will happen to you...
A: -His voice is scary! I'm scared, let me hiding myself"

5 minutes later

"S: -Done! I can't test it in you room...If I do that, I'll put fire on your bed...
H: -It's ok Slendy, it'll work perfectly, I trust you, bring them to us."

Slendy came with two strange rectagular black boxes with some red lights of them, and a pipe with a kind of vaccum on the side of them. Cleodine looked at them...

"C: -What is that? You'll knocked out those ghosts with a vaccum?
H: -It's more than vaccum Sis, look better at them. Slendy, the trap is ready too?
S: -Yes, I put them here and I bring you the trap, be careful with those proton packs, it's very heavy..."

Aileen still hidden behind the couch, looked carefully at them and at Slendy, and Cleodine seem doesn't understand anything...

"C: -Have he said pronton packs??? Like Ghostbusters?
H: -Yes, it's that, and I have the four suits too, I bought them on internet.
C: -HOOOOO! It's so awesooooome!!!"

Aileen come back from the couch and grab my arm, like a scared kid.

"A: -Your roommate scare me, he looks very stange, what is wrong with him?
H: -You don't have to be scared by him, he's very nice, it's a Slenderman, the last of his species. I met him in a forest. But it's a long story, Don't worry, my friends are his friends too.
A: -Ok, but he still a little scary...So, you said it's proton pack, like in ghostbusters movie...I love this movie, it's one of my favorite, but you're sure that we'll found some ghosts to catch?
H: -Yes I'm sure, don't worry about that too."

Slendy came back with some gadgets.

"S: - So, I made a some gadgets for you, you'll be happy. I have two pairs of spectral goggles, to see ghosts even if they are invisible. A special trap to catch them, two proton packs and one detector, it beeps faster when a ghost is near. And, hum...Cleodine?
C: -Yes?
S: - Helena asked me to make a special item for you, it's a kind of taser, if you shoot a ghost with it, the ghost become bodily for one minute, then you can grab him and punch or kick him as you want. She tells me that you were very angry the last time and you tried, without any success, to hurt them.
C: -Wooow, it's very nice, I'll like this new little toy, thank you very much Slendy.
S: -My pleasure. Now you can take your revenge.
H: -So, are you ready girls? Lets try those suits. And about the stuff, I take a proton pack and a pair of spectral goggles. I go change my outfit in my room. Aileen, you take the other pair of spectral goggles and the other proton pack, I'll give you another suit, you can change them in the bathroom. And you Cleodine, you take the trap, and the detector, and you already have your new toy. And you can change in my room after me. It's ok for everyone?
C: -Yes, I'm so hurry!
A: -Of course, I'm so excited, that's will be awesome!
C: -Hum, Slendy doesn't come with us?
S: -No, sorry, I'm scared about those things, I don't like those paranormal things, it's so weird
C: -But you...
H: -Don't ask, he made our stuff, it's already a great thing.
C: -By the way, how have you do that Slendy?
S: -I'm an engineer and a genius, and I stole some nuclear material to make it.
A: -You stole it?
S: -What did you think my dear? I haven't buy it in a supermarket...
C: -You're awesome Slendy, I like you!
H: -So, rendez-vous here in 10 minutes, dressed and equiped."

10 minutes later...

H: -Those beige Suits are perfect, they fit perfectly our bodies.
C: -Yeah, they was made for us.
A: -Slendy was right, this proton pack is really heavy, I hope to don't break my back. But it's so awesome, I always dreamed about catch a ghost with a proton pack.
H: -Yes, you're right! Cleodine,You're lucky to don't have to carry it.
C: -Yes, and I have my little toy, I'll teach them a good lesson, with my hands."

Some moments later in the street...

We walk proudly together, side to side, and of wourse with a little song.

"H: -If there's something strange...
C: -In your neighborhood...
A: -Who you gonna call?
H, C & A: - Ghostbusters!!!
H: -If there's something weird...
C: -An it won't look good...
A: -Who you gonna call?
H, C & A: - Ghostbusters!!! I ain't afraid a no ghost, I ain't afraid a no ghost
H: -If you're seeing things...
C: -Running though your head
A: -Who you gonna call?
H, C & A: - Ghostbusters!!!
H: -An' invisible man
C: -Sleeping in your bed
A: Ho who you gonna call?
H, C & A: - GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!"

We arrived in front of this old mansion. This mansion is a little scary, on top of the hill, and it's a dark spot in this green landscape...

"H: -So, here we are, ready to kick their invisible asses?
C: -Yeah, more than ever!
A: -I still thinking that ghosts didn't exist...It isn't a kind of game for you?
C: -Hehe, she is cute...You will have answers very soon...
H: -So, here is my strategy, Cleodine, you go first with you detector, and try to found them, if they don't found us before. Me and Aileen follow you and cover you with our proton packs.
C: -Perfect!
A: -Let's go!"

Cleodine takes her taser in her right hand and the detector in the other. She kicks the fence-door and push the big wood door, we are in the place...

"C: -So, Helena, you want to check the kitchen?
H: -Never!
A: -Why? What was in the kitchen?
C: -Ho, nothing, just a shirt, a tank top, a piece of fabric from a black pants, ho, and a blue bra...
A: -A bra?
H: -Yes, and a leather jacket, a shirt, a hat, a leather pants, and a pair of boots...
A: -I don't understand...
C: -Hehe, it's maybe better if you don't...But I would like to recover them...
H: -Me too, but I'm a little scared to go again in this kitchen...
A: -Hey girls, you don't feel that the air is colder?"

Cleodine Stops. The beeps of the detector became faster. She felt something on her chest, she look down but didn't see anything. Suddenly, the zipper of her suit came down...

"C: -Yeeeeep!
A: -What's happening?
C: -A ghost pulled down the zipper of my suit, where he's the little bastard?
A: -A ghost...
H: -Aileen, goggles on!
C: -Show you little coward! I just want to test my taser!
H: -I see him! On your right!...No! Wait, he moves...Left! Right again! Haaaa, enough!"

I take off the goggles of my head and throw them to Cleodine, but they never land in her hands, they are flying...Crap! The ghost have catched them! But Cleodine knows what she have to do, where are the goggles, is the ghost, she aims, and shoot!
In a flash the ghost appears in front of us, he release the goggles, and I jumped to the floor to catch them. Aileen was petrified by fear. The ghost fell to the ground and Cleodine jumped on him to punch him, it's unbelievable, the little toy works perfectly.
I painfully got up, slap my legs to remove the dust on them, tight my ponytail, and put the goggles back on my head. I looked at Aileen, she seems very scared...

"H: -Hey! Aileen? Are you ok?
A: -I...I..."

Another ghost appears just in front of her, she screamed, but she was too scared to do anything. The ghost started to unzip her suit.

"H: Go away from my friend!"

I tried to tackle him, but I passed through him and I fell to the floor.

"A: -Helena! Help me please!
H: -Sis, I need your taser!
C: -It's on the floor, behind me!
H: -I can't get up, this proton pack is too heavy...
C: -Sorry Sis, I'm so busy with this ghost..."

I took off my proton pack and left it on the floor, I ran to grab the taser and I shooted the ghost with it. Maybe a little too late... The proton pack of Aileen was on the floor, and the top of her suit has been removed, exposing her light blue tank top. I tackled the ghost to the ground.

"H: I'm sorry Aileen, but I need your help, you have to recover your mind, dry those tears on your face and grab your proton pack, we'll catch a ghost...Cleodine! I need the trap! Now!"

Aileen take the powerful gun, I step back and she grab the ghost with an energy ray.

"H: It's working! Wonderful!"

I took my gun and I grabbed the ghost too, to help her to hold it, Cleodine threw the trap under him, I opened it, and, in a flash, he was caught in the energy trap. We succeeded! Aileen smiles and hugs me in her trembling arms.

"A: -Thank you so much, I was so scared!
H: -Don't worry, I'll try my best to protect you.
A: -Thank you so much, so, now I know that ghosts exist, and I'll try my best to fight them and catch them too.
C: -Hey girls, you're cute but I think I need some help here, the ghost wake up, and he seems very angry against me..."

The ghost was so angry, he struggled, grabbed the shoulders of the suit of Cleodine and yanked them down, exposing her white shirt and the top a her overalls. Aileen and me turn back to grab our energy guns but they wasn't here...

"A: -Where are they?
H: -I don't know...Oh no...Look up..."

Our two proton packs floating in the air.

"H: -Ok, we'll take them back, goggles on!
A: -Let's go!"
Cleodine was taking all the wrath of the ghost, after undoing the two straps of her overalls he grabbed her shirt and he ripped it in two pieces, all buttons popped off, exposing her white tank-top. Then he grabbed the bottom of her overalls and her suit and yanked them down to her ankles, exposing...The low part of a dark-red bikini swimwear...The ghost looked strangly at it, then he undone th nodes and throw it away, exposing a white panties, with light-purple hearts everywere, a big black heart on the front and two bunnies who kiss each other on the bottom.

Me and Aileen climbed the stairs to try to grab our flying proton packs. I looked to Cleodine to see how she managed the ghost, and I saw her panties, MY panties...

"H: -Hey! Sis! What are you doing in my panti...
A: -Step back!"

Aileen pushes me and an energy ray explode a wooden stair just in front of us...

"H: -Are they aim to us with our own guns??? We should take them back and teach a good lesson to those ghosts!
A: -Yeah, wait here, I'll try something! It's my turn to save you!
H: -No, wait!"

Too late, she ran and jumped out of the stairs, in the air she grabbed one of our proton pack, now she is a little embarrassed, because the proton pask haven't fell with her like she expected, she just fly with it. And the worse is that her suit was a little loose on her slim hips, and streched her body like that caused it to fall to her ankles, exposing a cute light-blue tiny shorts.
As I looked to her *Hum, I admit that her bottom is very cute* the other ghost aims to me and shoot! Fortunatly the guns wasn't at full power, or I'll be dead now. My suit vanished in burning shreds, exposing my white tank-top and my white panties with the ghostbusters logo printed in front of it, and "who you gonna call?" written on the bottom. I was so surprised, and try my best to hide it. Aileen looked at me with a cute smile on her face.

"A: -Don't hide it, I think you couldn't found a most appropirate panties for this situation. By the way, it's so cute.
H: -Stop looking at my panties and try to do something!
A: -S...Sorry..."

Then she grabbed the enegry gun to the hands of the ghost and grab the other ghost with it. I jump out of stairs, catch the trap on the floor and open it. A huge aspiration attract the ghost in the trap. Another ghost was caught. But the aspiration has caught something else...
The shoes and suit of Aileen was missing, and her tiny shorts was falling slowly to the floor, exposing her so cute white panties, silk on the bottom and sheer lace on the front, just enough transparent to see the proof that she is a true redhead. Her face was red as her hair and she crossed her legs to hide it as best as she could.
With his free hand, the ghost grab the hemline of her tank-top and pull it up. By reflex, she released the gun to put her arms on her chest and she fell in my arms, her tank-top was staying in the air in the ghost's hand. I had a perfect view of her white sheer lace triangle-bra. Her C cup breasts were nearly visible through the transparent fabric, but you had to look very closely to see her very light areolas through the white lace.

"H: I like the freckles on your shoulders..."

She blushed more than earlier, got up, Then she untied her ponytail to cover her bra with her long red hairs and she put one arm over her chest and the other hand on her crotch to cover herself.

Cleodine still fighting with her ghost, he had spitted a weird liquid on her tank-top, which dissolved it, and the most part of her white bra. We can clearly see her tiny nipples through the ruined fabric of her bra. Then the ghost grabbed it and ripped it off her chest, exposing her cute small breasts. Then now he goes a little bit down. He grabs the waistband of her panties and pulls it off her legs, and throws it behind him, exposing a very cute triangle of dark-blond pubic hairs. The panties fell in front of me, I'll recover it, but I haven't pockets because my suit was burned, so, I hang it between my bra and my skin between my breasts...

"C: Helena! Shoot him with the taser! I want my revenge!"

I took the taser, aim the ghost who now licked her bare legs, and shoot. Then Cleodine hits the ghost face with her knee, grabs him, she turns, and slams his face against a wall, which is cracked now... She puts proudly her hands on her hips, and doesn't care to cover her nudity. Aileen and me were a little shocked about what she had done to this ghost, but we were proud of her.

"C: So, I think that this one will be easy to catch now...And Helena, stop staring at my pubic area please"

I blushed.

"H: -Sorry Sis, I didn't know that you stop shaving it, you're more cute like that.
C: -You were not supposed to see it...So, now let's catch this ghost..."

But then, the other ghost with the proton pack shoots everywhere in the hall. Some clothes on the floor was on fire. But as fast as she can Aileen grabs the ghost with our last proton pack, I opened the trap and caught him. Same thing for the other ghost who was stuck in the wall.

"H: -We caught four ghosts, it's a good revenge!
C: -Yes, but I'm naked now...
A: -Don't worry, I'm nearly in the same case of you, my undies are transparent...
H: -It's the first time that I'm more clothed than you Sis, I'll enjoy this moment.
C: -I'll kill you one day Sis...
A: -Ho no! All of our clothes which was on the ground have burned...
H: -Ho, it's very unlucky for you, but don't worry Aileen, your undies are just perfectly cute!
C: -By the way, can I have my panties?
H: -You maybe wanted to say MY panties...
C: -Come on! I hadn't any panties today, all in the washmachine, and while I was dressing in your room I searched in your drawers and found it.
H: -But it's one of my favorite panties. You could maybe asked me before stole it...But I'm nice, I'll give you it to come back home.
A: -I won't walk in streets in my undies, mainly if they are transparent...
C: -You maybe prefer to stay here?
H: -I'm sorry Aileen, but you have to, but don't worry, it's not the first time that we do that."

We grabbed our gadgets and proton packs and go out from this weird place, Aileen's face was so red, and Cleodine tries her best to cover her naked breasts and panties

When we walking at home Cleodine gives me a little slap on my bottom.

"C: -Wo you gonna call?!
H: -Very funny Sis...Let my panties serene!"

Aileen looked at us, and thought she was found very good friends, even if she was scared at the begining, and even if she is walking on the street in undies, this adventure was very funny and awesome for her. She really liked it, and she wants to spend more time with us.

"A: -It was a good idea to come here at night, there's nobody it streets.
C: -It's because we knew what would happen to us..
A: -You knew it? Why didn't you told it to me?
C: -I told you, but you didn't believe me...”

We are back in home, Slendy was waiting for us, lying on the couch and reading the newspaper.

“H: Hey Slendy, we're back!”

When he saw us he was a little shock, but it seems that he had really enjoyed the show, mainly about Aileen...
Aileen see that he was staring at her nearly naked body, she slap his face and go hiding herself in the bathroom.

"S: -Your friend is wonderful Helena. I can guess that you found some naughty ghosts
H: -Yes, four naughty ghosts, one of them is a little damaged but it's because Cleodine has slammed his face against a wall...
C: -He deserved it, he had stripping me naked!
S: -By the way, you have very nice little breasts. But before you can kick my ass I'll go to put those ghosts in bottles!"

Slendy goes to my room, while he was walking to my room he tried to open the door of the bathroom to see Aileen again, but she had locked the door.

"H: -Aileen? You can put on my bathrobe in the bathroom and come back to us!
A: -Thank you Helena, But my clothes are in the bathroom, I'll put them on and come back with you.
H: -So, what about you Sis, you maybe want to put on some clothes...
C: -Yes, I would like, please."

I go to my room and come back with a sweatpants on my legs, and another one with a tank-top for Cleodine in my hand.

Some minute later, Aileen joins us, and more later Slendy came back with four glass bottles, and shows them to us. In each bottle there is a ghost that we caught ealier, but they are very small now.

"A: -Hoooo, they are so cute! Can I have one for me?
H: -I don't know, Slendy? It's not dangerous to keep them with us?
S: -As long as you don't open the bottle it's safe, so you can have one for you. Which one you want?
A: -Hummm...This one! It's the one who stripped me to my undies...
C: -And I want the one with the damaged face! I'll shaking this bottle as often as I can!
H: -And those two are for us Slendy!
S: -So, now, will you tell me what's happened in this mansion?
H: -Of course, that'll be funny, who begin?"

Both of us told our story to Slendy, there was some blushing moments (mainly for Aileen) and of course a lot of laught.

THE END
© Copyright 2014 Helena (helena541 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011899-The-revenge-of-ghosts