*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011910-Leyla-and-the-moon---Part-1-The-meeting
by Helena
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2011910
Introducing a new character, Leyla
I'm about to tell you the most incredible story of my life, when I met Leyla


I walked in the corridors of Greenhill College, I was about to go in the next classroom when I heard some familiar sounds, a new student harassed by Jessica and her friends.

"J: So, you're new here, I'll teach you some rules, don't look me at my eyes when I look at you, it's your first mistake here."
The new student lowered her head because she doesn't wanted to make her angry. Jessica grabbed her chin to rise up her head.
"J: But look at me when I talk to you! You don't want to make me angry, do you?"

The new student tries her best to not cross her eyes "N-No, I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to upset you..."
"J: Good girl, if you follow my orders everything will be perfect, by the way, I see you have a collar, but you hide it under your shirt, can I take a look at it?"
She put her arms on her chest "No, it's an old pendant, a gift from my mother which come for my grandmother, I won't show it, I just wear it for their memory, there's nothing interesting to view..."
"J: Tss tss, don't disappoint me...
- I said no!
J: So, I'll take a look by myself, girls, hold her arms, don't struggle, don't make things worse."

Jessica began to remove her tie from her uniform, and she unbuttoned the top buttons of her shirt, she stopped unbuttoning her shirt at the limit of her bra, exposing her cleavage and the pendant between her breasts. The pendant was a silver wolf with two garnet for eyes.
"J: Wahou, it looks expensive, I think I'll take it for me, and maybe sell it on the net.
- No, please, I beg you, don't do that...
J: Shut up! If I say it's mine, it's mine, you understand little slut?!"

Then she take off her collar by the force and put it in her pocket, some tears began to appear on the eyes of the poor harassed girl.
"-No, please, everything but that, you don't know what it is for me, it's the last remains of my mother and grandmother...
-I said shut up! What you don't understand? Now I'll give you a reason to cry like a little girl by exposing you as a big girl..."
After those words, Jessica untied her ponytail and continue to unbuttoning her shirt, exposing the center of her white bra.
"J: Pfff a white bra, so classic, it's not funny...Do you wear the matching panties?"
She said as her hand slide of her thigh, the poor girl was so scared to react, and her friends hold her firmly.

"J: Don't be scared, I'm sure you'll love that...
H: Stop it now Jessica, or you'll regret it!
J: Ho crap! Not her...It's ok Helena, I just wanted to play a little with her...
H: Shut up, I saw what you have done, now go away from her or I swear you'll regret that!
J: Ok, ok, we'll go, you don't have to be angry..."
She goes away with her friends and whispers "I'll take my revenge against this bitch..."

I came to the new student, she was rebuttoning her shirt, and tied up her beautiful long light brown hair in a ponytail. And I knelt down to help her to take back her books.
"H: Hey, stop crying, she is gone, I'm here now, I'll protect you" I winked "What is your name?" I said with a smile.
"I'm Leyla, and, if I cry it's because she stole my pendant to sell in on the net, it's a disaster...
H: So, nice to meet you Leyla. A disaster? Really? It was just a pendant, you can buy another one, no?
L: No, it was a gift from my family, and it was unique, and it has...No, it's ridiculous, you'll never believe me...
H: Why not, tell me
L: It has a magical power...
H: Ho...Really? Why not after all, I have a watch which can stop time, I met the Slenderman and a friend have a collar with which she can be invisible, so I believe you. What was the magical power of your pendant?
L: It's not important, I would like to have it back.
H: Don't worry, I'll help you" I said as I putting my hand on her shoulder "Will you eat with us this noon?
L: With pleasure, who is "us"?
H: Me and my friends Cleodine, Aileen and Mweurticia, so, what is your next classroom?
L: Hum, english lesson I think
H: Ho, that's great, me too, let's go or we'll be late."

We walked together in the corridors, I think it'll be a good friend, and I don't tell it to her but she is very cute, she has lovely blue eyes, and I love blue eyes, a slim body but she seems athletic, and B cup breasts, like mine. I presented her my friends, she seemed very happy to meet new nice people, she was just a bit scared by Mweurticia. At the end of the day I asked her her phone number to keep contact after school.

At the beginning of the night I called her.
"H: Hey, how are you since this afternoon?
L: I'm good, a bit nervous but I'm fine, thank you for asking.
H: Why are you nevrous?
L: You know, it's my first day here, and I ask myself where can be my pendant.
H: Don't worry about that, we'll take it back tomorrow. Hey, I have an idea, why not coming outdoor with me?
L: Hum, yes, why not, what do you have in mind?
H: Just a walk in the park, we'll know each other better after that.
L: It's a good idea, let me dress up and I give you rendez vous next to the fountain.
H: Ok, dress up? Why? What are you wearing?
L: Hehe, I was just coming out of the shower when you called me, and I won't go out with only a towel for clothes.
H: Ha ok, so, see you soon."

I was already in sleepwear, so I put on a pantyhose and a skirt over my panties, put on a bra without removing my tank top (skills =P) and a sweater over it. And I run outdoor, I was so hurry to see my new friend. I was next the fountain, I was the first to arrive. Nobody was around, no sounds except the water of the fountain. The sky was bright, some clouds cover the moon, I was sure we could see well even with the light off. While I was looking the sky I heard the voice of Leyla "Hey, Helena, I'm here." She was beautiful, her hair still in a ponytail, she was wearing a tight grey jeans, with a dark red shirt and sneakers.

We sat on the fountain and began to talk about a lot of thing, I told her why Jessica was scared by me, we had a good laugh about that, and something more sad, she told me that her mother was dead, a hunt accident she told, and she told me that her father had expulsed her from their house, but she didn't wanted to say me why.

After that we decided to walk between the trees of the little forest next to the park, after the forest there was a great plain, the wind was hard here, it began to lift up my skirt, I putted my arms between my legs to avoid it to rise more. I looked at Leyla who looked at me with a smile "Sorry, the wind is a pervert..." And we burst in laugh, while she was laughing Leyla looked at the sky and screamed "Ho my God no! No no no! Not today!" She seemed terrified, I took a look at the sky and saw nothing weird except the fact that there was no clouds now, we can clearly see all stars and the full moon illuminated the plain.
"H: What is wrong? We can lie down here and look at the stars if you want...
L: Helena! Go away from me!
H: What?"
She fell on her knee and grabbed her stomach then she turned her face to look at me, her eyes were crying, and they weren't blue, but yellow and glowing "Run away, I don't want to hurt you..."
© Copyright 2014 Helena (helena541 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011910-Leyla-and-the-moon---Part-1-The-meeting