*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011915-Leyla-and-the-moon---Part-3-The-morning
by Helena
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2011915
part 3 of my story with Leyla, the next morning
After discovering that Leyla is a werewolf, I fell asleep quickly. I woke up at the sunrise, with my eyes closed I tried to hug my big nice wolf, but instead of fur I felt something soft and firm...

"What the fuck!!! Helena! Don't touch my breasts!"
Ho, I think I wake her up, and she is human again and *I open my eyes* totally naked!!!

"Wahou! I'm so sorry Leyla, I didn't wanted to touch your breasts..." I looked at her body, she was perfect, a slim body, firm B cup breasts, a flat stomach

"Wahou! I'm so sorry Leyla, I didn't wanted to touch your breasts..." I looked at her body, she was perfect, a slim body, firm B cup breasts, a flat stomach, perfectly shaped hips, long and soft legs. But she stand up between the sun and me, and I was blinded by the sun, I was a bit upset, I wondered if she was shaved or not, I'll maybe know that later.

"Hey, stop looking at me! My God, Helena, you're a pervert!" She said as she covering herself
"I'm not a pervert, you're naked in front of me, I was just curious...
-Yes, you're right, I'm sorry, it's my fault, all is my fault...I hope I haven't hurted you this night...
-Ho...No...No, everything is alright, I was just terrified...
-Why? What happened? What have I done?
-No...Nothing, it was your transformation, I thought you wanted to eat me...
-Hehe, no no, don't worry, I stopped eating people.
-It means you have already done that...
-No, I was kidding."

She looked around her and saw her clothes in tatters on the ground
"So, can you give me some clothes? Or you want to stare at me for the whole day?
-Ho yes, can I?
-It wasn't a real question...
-Ho, but, I only have the clothes I wear...
-But you have a tank top under your sweater, and a pantyhose under your skirt, you won't be naked.
-Yes, but my pantyhose is transparent, everybody will see my panties...
-Ho come on! Helena, I'm naked! And I won't walk naked in streets, neither wait here for clothes naked.
-So...After all I think you'd do the same for me, So I can give you my skirt and my sweater, and we will go in your flat to dress you up.
-Thank you so much Helena, you're a true friend!

I unzipped my skirt and slide it down my long legs.
"Ho my God, Helena, what happened to your pantyhose? It's covered by little holes"
I blushed like a tomato "Nothing, maybe just some branches, we were in a forest..."
"Ho, ok, maybe...Cute panties by the way" she winked.
I smiled "Ho, thank you. So, here is my skirt."
She jumped in it, I was jealous, it was a bit loose for her. I gave her my sweater and she covered her torso with it.

"So, where is your flat?
-Behind the university, why?
-Ok, follow me, I know a shortcut to avoid people to seeing us.
-I follow you, let's go."
We cut by the forest, we have avoid some people, but the worse is comming...cross the road, I take a look at her.
"So, we have to...hum, excuse me Leyla but you'd better pull up your skirt, I can see your pubic hairs..."
She blushed "Ho, I'm sorry, ho my, it's so embarrassing..."
"Don't worry, that's cute, I have the same, but darker." I said with a smile
"Ho, nice, but you were about to say something.
-Yes, we have to do fast, take my hand and run behind me.
-Ok."

We ran together to the crosswalk, but the shaking of Leyla's hips makes the skirt fell to her ankles, she tripped and grabbed the first thing she could, it was my pantyhose. I felt a hard tug, and a ripping noise, and in one seconde I was butt naked with my panties beneath my butt cheeks. Leyla was face to ground, butt naked and with a piece of my pantyhose in her hand. I immediatly helped her to stand up.
"Ho Helena, I'm so sorry...Ho, you were right, we have the same pubic hairs style, but yours are darker."
I immediatly pull up my panties to cover my hairs
"Yes, hehe, so, pull up your skirt, hold it and run as fast as you can, I follow you to your flat."

In her flat, she ran in her room.
"I need a panties or I'll catch a cold, I'll give you your skirt back in a seconde"
I waited on her couch, I took off the remains of my pantyhose and throw them in the trashcan.
She came back some minutes later dressed in a black silk panties and a gray tank top, and she jumped in my arms, her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, by reflex I grabbed her bottom to avoid her to fall, I remember the feeling of the soft feeling of her silk panties on my fingers. She gave me an huge hug, her breasts pressing against mine. I felt my crotch becoming wet, that was so amazing.

"Thank you so much Helena, how can I thank you for all you done for me?
-It's nothing, I think you had already thank me this night...
-What? What have I done?
-No...Nothing, but seeing your transformation was awesome
-Ho, ok, but it wasn't really awesome for me, it's very painful, my bones espand inside my skin, without my pendent, I'll transform all time when the moon is full, I need to take it back."
I looked her right in her wonderful blue eyes "We'll take it back, I promise, but for now, what do you think about sit on your couch and tell me more about this curse?
-yes, you have to know."

She uncrossed her legs from my waist, hold her toes in both side of my panties and yank it down. "That was for staring at me when I was naked!" With my hands still on her bottom, and her legs uncrossed, I accidentaly give her a wedgie. "Ouch! why have you do that?" She said while putting the back of her panties on her cheeks. "I'm sorry, it was an accident..." I said while putting my panties back on. We laughed and sat on the couch.

"So, now I'll tell you my story..."

To be continued...
© Copyright 2014 Helena (helena541 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2011915-Leyla-and-the-moon---Part-3-The-morning