*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2012132-Test-page
Rated: E · Draft · Adult · #2012132
A summary of hate
I started work on my story a few days ago and it was looking really good. I Thought I had saved it and it now looks like that did not go through. I am so pissed off because that was like one of the best start ups for this book that I have had in years.
I am slightly pissed off that it didn't take and if it did and someone else is using my information I am going to be so aggrevatied by such stupidity and childshness. I mean really it has taken me years to even be this ready to post this story online. I have written and rewritten and worked on this story for years since high school. I mean really with all the talk about vampires being dead in the eye of media and movies and things.
This has nothing to do with what is popular out there but what I love and what is important to me. Because what you write should be important to the author not what is important to the reader.
That kind of thinking has ruined the music industy and made most of the music out there piece of sht that can be used as ring tones. Which makes me sick to my stomach, I want to go back to the days when music was music not all this blended crap that sounds like every body else is making.
Its gotten to the point that I avoid listening to the radio because it all sounds the same and they always play the same songs on every single channel.
I don't want my work to end up like that, even if this is just something I wrote for fun, and enjoyed it. I dont want it to be changed to fit the consumer.
If you don't like what I have to say or what I write. I say this now stay away from my page and what I have to say.
Thank you for reading this and hearing my hated and frustation as I get better and moving though this site.
* bow*
© Copyright 2014 Alter Tara (shawickedlette at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2012132-Test-page