*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2013121-Broken
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Writing · #2013121
Letter to my love
Mi Amor,

My heart hurts. Every moment I long for you. Each breath is more painful than the last. I miss you so much. I cry for you, I bleed for you. You were the reason I woke up, the reason I lived. You were my world, my light. You made me happier than I have ever been. Every fault I have, you loved. You loved all of me. You saved me from myself. You understood my pain and agony, and helped me overcome and be the best that I can be. Your family became my family; your house, my home. I miss all of it. I miss my love. I miss being taken care of. I miss being held and having a shoulder when I need it. I'm so fucking angry. You took my strength. You took my hope, my heart, my sense of security. You took my life. Why did you leave? How could  you walk away from years of love. You were my first. I wanted you to be my only. We had our lives planned out. We had a future. How am I supposed to go on without you? How am I supposed to be okay. It's been 2 months and everyday I still wake up thinking it is just a bad dream. That you are going to be there to give me a good morning kiss. The pain never fades. I am never going to be okay. Even if you came back, things would never be the same. No security, always fearing. There was no warning. You just ended it. Walked out of my life. I miss it so much. I miss being happy. I miss being alive. I miss you. I miss me. I miss us.

Why?

Love you to the moon and back,
Bay
© Copyright 2014 Bay Robbins (a.christensen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2013121-Broken