*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2014025-Search-for-Happiness-An-eternal-Journey
by NikG
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #2014025
DO we know what are we searching for? Is it just a notion or something real...?
Who is searching for Happiness....? Am I...? Are you...?

Well, how do you do that? and what exactly is Happiness anyways?
 

Actually, these concepts are all man-made i suppose. Human Beings have developed to such levels where they are now entirely different from other known species. And what we have essentially done is that we have created time for our minds to think and develop new Concepts and keep us engaged. I call it the Entertainment of the creative mind.

But then people would say that you could feel Happiness and that its not all that intangible. Well, yes. True. You could feel it but only once you create it with your thoughts. I think Happiness is just a notion because it is in retrospect that we notice it and not at the time. Its an enabling feeling and an expression that describes a time that was spent well.

Now, if even an iota of this theory is to be believed, then how could we ever define Sadness..?

I think you could try now. What say! Let's start the Entertainment!




© Copyright 2014 NikG (nikg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2014025-Search-for-Happiness-An-eternal-Journey