*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2014143-Creative-artists
by Javad
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #2014143
Creative artists must be given the complete freedom.
Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?


Freedom of artistsHaving liberty for artists in any absolute sense, is one of the greatest issues that sociologists have overemphasized emphasized it for years. Although many people hold the idea that the artists'artist's freedom is one of thean inevitable consequences fruit of modern democratic societies, but in reality they have failed to appreciate the inherent, massive destructive effects that it could bringbring about about with itself.
A common sensesensible assumption is that higher levels of thoughts seek for a means to go hand in hand with and spread in the society. The better you express your idea with grand forms of arts such as music, picturephotography, and movie movies, the more likely it is to be accepted by mass of the peoplethe multitude. Giving Giving complete carte blanchefreedom to all artists with different schools of thought, who [I think you mean "whose certain segment"] certain segment [what do you mean by "segment" here?] of them oppose the domestic culture, may have some anticipated and unanticipated effects on the society. Given that people of one culture are being exposed to an art with inconsistent contents that are obscure to their own native culture, it would have some bitterly bad adverse effects on their culture in the long termrun toward their culture.
From another point of viewOn the other hand, it is the a government's responsibility to keep and train artists to improve and make sense of belonging belongingness to their own culture and country. One of the key factors to change a countries nation's culture, which has been used exploited extensively by colonizers, is art. Art in itself is might be neutral but what they it express goes on to express through attractive timeless songs music and movies is the thinghow that it affects impacts people's beliefs and gradually change changes their culture.
A Group group of sociologists believe adhere to this belief that it is important to leavegiving leeway to artists completely freeis of great importance, owing to the fact that newer fresh thoughts are always against the current lifestyle and culture of the status quo and. They also believe that if we don't have the tolerance to accept the changesare being neophobic, and close all the doors to newer ideas, we won't make progressour progress will come to a standstill. Still, what I really personally suggest is that, controlling having control over the artistic contents which that are expressed by artistsan artist.
In the endFinally, the most important factor we should reflect upon is how artistic works affect society and culture. Giving absolute freedom to artists will culminate in an inexplicably different culture from that of the current era.


© Copyright 2014 Javad (javadbarghi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2014143-Creative-artists