*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2014238-The-Shamans-Tree-Legend
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2014238
There is a legend of a tree, a tree that connects us all.
The Shaman’s Tree Legend


In the beginning there were only the land, the sea, and the sky. The spirits above, though that all living needs to be connected, so they grew a large tree that connected every living thing in the world from the smallest organisms to the very people and spirits them self’s. They gave Three humans the task of protecting the tree, each of them had a special power one had the power to control the powerful storms of the world, another had the power of life being able to grow anything or heal anyone. The other had the power of the earth itself and could build mountains or tear them down. These three would protect the tree at all cost from evil.
A tribe of people called the shadow mages wanted to control the tree, with the tree in their control they could shape the world into anything they wanted. Their leader was a powerful dark shaman known as Hakan. He raised an army and did everything he could to try to take the tree the only problem was the three shamans. Many Tribes gave their troops and took arms to help defeat Hakan. The war that broke outlasted ten long years, and was devastating to the other tribes and all was nearly lost. The three shamans using their powers, hid the tree in a special location and hid three magical stones in locations around the world so that the tree would be safe. Hakan was determined more than ever to control the tree so in the last bloody battle the shamans were nearly defeated, but before there life was ending they cast a powerful spell that puts the shadow mages into an eternal sleep. As Hakan army fell into their slumber, he swore that he will one day be awakened and rise again.
The war was won and the tree was safe, but the three shamans were hurt and nothing could be done to save them. As they died the spirits gave one last gift, when the time came again that Hakan would raise, a child would be born to the descendant of one of the Shamans and would have the power to protect the tree. He and the two others will find the three stones and finally end the battle for the tree and defeat Hakan and the Shadow mages and protect the tree for the good of the earth.
© Copyright 2014 jungurait8 (jungurait8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2014238-The-Shamans-Tree-Legend