*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2014429-Oct-15-Outline-Revision-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rojodi
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2014429
Next integration of the outline
I. Beginning
A. Crime – Alyssa “Aly” Thompson found at her family’s summer cabin, severely beaten and comatose. Her parents, told that she might never awaken, call friend Micah Andrzejewski to read to her, to keep her mind stimulated.
1. Micah is introduced to the nursing staff as well as the doctors
2. The Thompsons have given him permission to visit at any hour he pleases.
B. Investigation – After it stalled, Thompsons call friend Nicholas “Nick” Deyman to pick up where the police left off.
1. Deyman talks with his friends and goes to the County building, to the chief of police.
2. The police seem hesitant to deliver to him their report on the case, believe that he shouldn’t see it.

II. Middle
A. Story Time – Micah reads a new story to Aly, one that he read years ago to another comatose patient in the same hospital.
1. She dreams of the story, involving herself as the lead female character
2. Aly’s happy within the dream
B. Suspects List – Nick finds that this case is full of people who had motive, including a state senator, her current boyfriend, and an ex, who has a history of anger.
C. Investigate – Nick goes and looks at all the possibilities, including the close aid to the senator.

III. End
A. Story Time – Micah tells a story when the senator’s wife comes in, followed by the senator’s aid. Aly’s dream becomes violent.
1. Nurse notices a change in Aly’s facial expression
2. She keeps it to herself
B. Checked Off – Petty criminals, once thought as possible suspects, are checked off, as are her current boyfriend and the senator’s wife.
1. Deyman’s running out of suspects, but he believes that he knows who did it
2. The problem is proving it
C. End Game – Nick confronts the senator’s aid, asking why he asked nurses, on several occasions, of Aly’s condition. Nick also shows evidence of pictures the aid had in his home computer, of Aly and the senator’s wife, entering a Planned Parenthood together.
1. Vosler runs out of the hospital
2. Deyman catches up to him.
© Copyright 2014 Rojodi (rojodi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2014429-Oct-15-Outline-Revision-2