*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2014851-Circuss-Failure
Rated: E · Other · Animal · #2014851
Twelve animals all coming from different sad stories into a zoo.
The cold gate slammed in front of Penny's snout. Suddenly, a rain cloud crackled. Rain poured down madly. Penny whimpered, and trying to cover her head with a paw, accidentally just rested her paw on her nose. Her blue eyes gleamed. She wasn't built for this kind of weather. She wanted to go back to where she belonged, Antarctica.
Evelyn's big feet crushed the dead grass. She walked slowly next to her mother. Her mother walked over to a lake to take a bath while Evelyn played in the grass. They didn't say a word to each other. They just didn't know how. Evelyn nor her mother heard the weights, coming one after another. Then, her mother looked behind her. She let out a rumbling trumpet-like noise to protect her daughter. Evelyn's ears perked up a little and she looked over worriedly, but it was too late. The poacher let out a quick bullet, hitting Evelyn's mother. She toppled over, letting out another trumpet noise. Evelyn looked around in horror.
Tim looked around. Tigers huddled up, asleep. He didn't know where to go. Should I sleep with others? Or should I sleep alone? He thought to himself. Sleep alone, he decided. He curled up near the pond and fell alseep. Just seconds afterwards, he tumbled into the pond. Water splashed on the other tigers. They scowled as he bobbed up. He kept his head down. He lay again, shivering. He was not looking forward to the zoo.
© Copyright 2014 Natasha (colletekitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2014851-Circuss-Failure