*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015118-Never-Give-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Thriller/Suspense · #2015118
He will get her, and he won't be hesitant....
Feet slammed against the hard soil, and it caused pains to rush up through his leg. She was his last target, and all be damned if he didn’t catch her.

“Oh, Viv…” He cooed, obviously amused at the way she fought to escape him. His attention was grabbed when he heard a twig snap, and he turned his head to see a huge tree with a moving bush beside it.

Smirking, he mocked, “What’s that behind the tree?” He spoke loudly to make sure she knew he was there and hoped she knew that he had found her.

Nothing is behind this tree!!” A high-pitched voice cried out. Slowly, laughter began to rise out of his throat, and then he quickly cut it off with a growl.

“So when do trees speak?!”

Silence came in response to his inquiry. Viv was nearby, he knew, and he will get her.

He ran and spun around the tree, to indeed, find nothing. Giggling ran through his ears, and before he could look up with his hazel eyes, something got him in the chest.

“Ah!” He cried out as he fell to his knees. “Damnit Viv!”

“Looks like I win this round of Paint Ball….” She grinned as she walked out in front of him.

Again.

© Copyright 2014 Arktic-Rage (vivianporch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015118-Never-Give-Up