*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015128-Hood
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #2015128
Jennys brother needed her to do him a favor and she tired.
Hood

“Hey, Jenny this isn’t safe.” Haley mumbled
“We’ll be okay, I promise.”
“It’s really dark out here.” Haley cried out
Haley and I were asked from my brother, Josh to do him a favor. We weren’t really sure what we had to go get, but him being my brother I had to do it for him because I knew he’d do it for me. As he told me where we had to go and explain to us where it was located he handed me a pistol and told me, “Only if you need this, use it.” He showed me how to pull the trigger and aim. At that point I was terrified, and clueless but I wasn’t going to let him down.
“You’ll walk through the hood but only for a few seconds,”
I knew if my mother found out she would be discouraged. I have to make sure Haley wasn’t going to back out on me, because I wasn’t going by myself.
As we approached the hood, I slowly pulled the pistol out of my pocket and started to walk towards the house my brother asked me to go too.
“What’s that behind the tree?” Haley blurted out!
We saw something running towards us. At that moment I panicked. I pulled the trigger not knowing what I was about to shoot. I just knew I had murdered someone and I was going to go to jail. As soon as I heard a loud noise that sounded like someone fell on the ground, Haley and I ran towards to object and looked on the ground. It was just someone’s dogs. I felt horrible and I could know longer continue to do this for my brother anymore. He should have thought twice before he asked me to go to the hood.
© Copyright 2014 Jessica (jessjorr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015128-Hood